Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos

4 posters

Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunosuke

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:41 pm

This is a second round battle meaning that the winner of this match will move onto the third round which is also the finals. As the previous battles, these rules are also the same. Warriors are not allowed to change their HP unless they lose damage in battle, and damage taken from the tournament battle prior to this should remain the same amount at the start of each battle.

This is the location where the combatants
will do battle. The battle will be held in a 3 day period in which any
technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved
will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge
and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any
occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else.
I
will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure
that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period
passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor
will
be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player
must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each
post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they
did not use an attack. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a
strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person
automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their
opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the
Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area
in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The
final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and
basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard
iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a
medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

When
a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement
from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era
so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no
knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the
tournament and anything learned
inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty Re: [solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 7:24 pm

Kisuke stepped slowly into the arena with his usual face and an unrushed pace. He wasn't smiling and his face gave off an angry appearance. Although the exterior of his person spoke with actions and gave a angry and annoyed demeanor, he on the inside felt partially happy. He was happy to be in this match in which he would make an attempt to reach the finals. Of course, no facial expression ran across his face other than the usual angry one, but it was fine. Kisuke wasn't one who let others know his true feeling anyway. It was necessary in order to keep others from learning his lifestyle and secrets. Kisuke looked at the colosseum before him as he stood in the exact center of it.
His eyes that were surrounded with the black Sunosuke markings scanned the room well, searching for any details that could help him in his battle. He noticed the steel, the grass, the water, and even the earth of the colosseum. He also realized that there was a bit more light than expected and the hole above him soon caught his attention. His cloak also blew just slightly. He looked at it without moving his head and realized that wind was present in this room but it wasn't extreme wind, which was to be expected.
Kisuke's opponent wasn't in the arena yet, so Kisuke began to devise a plan. This would be difficult given that he didn't really know this person or his abilities but all in the same, Kisuke's was not known to the other person. Kisuke wondered which weapon would be best to use: The scythe, the sceptor, or both? Kisuke stood there waiting. He let out a small breath of air to calm himself before battle. He was ready.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue6035/6225[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue3575/4500[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty Re: [solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 8:22 pm

Militis flew into the Colosseum in his meditating pose, he kept his eyes closed throughout the entire descent and when he hit the ground. With his eyes still closed, Militis started the battle, and began to speak. He raised both as if trying to push the sky upwards but with minimal effort. As he did this he also began to speak, "You may start the battle anytime you choose, but I will continue meditating until I have finished. Feel free to attack as you normally would if I were facing you with eyes open." Militis still didn't open his eyes, but he also called in his battle partner, Potentis to be his eyes. He could feel power radiating off of his opponent and didn't want to take any chances. Potentis continued to watch the opponent and Militis watched through the fox's eyes due to his own shaded eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 8:22 pm

The member 'Militis' has done the following action : Player's Turn

'Special Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos PqyLL4i
Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 8:47 pm

Kisuke looked away at the surrounding area around him and decided to
initiate his first plan. Kisuke thought his opponent was a little cocky
to meditate in the middle of battle, but he figured that he wasn't as
powerful as he needed to be or didn't recover enough from his previous
battle. Kisuke wouldn't really attack an unarmed child in this
situation, instead Kisuke would take advantage of this lapse of time to
activate his powers and try to get an early edge in the match. He
stretched out his hands and touched the ground with both hands, which
began his Earth Temple technique. Militis took his time so he allowed
the field to be covered in circle wide enough for him to use his
stances before he stood up and began to harness his shadow powers. The
shadows spread out leaving about a 5 inch gap between the Earth and the
shadow with the shadow extended more. The earth spread just a bit more
to make a circular field that was about 3 feet outward in a circle. It
stopped there. The shadow itself continued but at a slow pace. It would
eventually spread past the earth unless Kisuke extended it more, but he
decided that the shadow alone would be good to have and the earth would
be backup.

Kisuke stood there and noticed the creature that was summoned.
"I guess the fox there is backup. I guess he
figured that he could spring into action or something if I did attack.
It must act like a seeing eye dog or else I doubt he would use it so
soon in battle. Oh well. Two against one is fine with me. I won't
underestimate the child and his dog but instead I'll pay extremely
close attention."

---------------------
2 Special Dice used
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue6035/6225[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue3575/4500[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 8:47 pm

The member 'Kisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 9:21 pm

OOC: What moves did you use, because I couldn't get it through your description in the post.

IC: Militis finished with his mediation fairly quickly as to what he had expected. He stood up and dusted himself off from head to toe, and watched his opponents. This made him look like a child who had just fallen into the dirt while playing tag or wildly running around, "I hope you don't take me for a child because I will prove to be much more in battle." He carried a smile across his face, which really didn't help his case, it was a very childish smile to match his childish features. He watched his opponents, and activated his Eiseigan to monitor the very beat fo hsi heart, the meter of his breath, and the movements of his muscles and tendons and nerves.

OOC: One Special Die used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 9:52 pm

OOC: What do you mean? Its written like 5 times and emphasized as well as detailed. Did you not read?

IC: Kisuke looked at his opponent. He was partially pleased to see that his opponent was done resting or meditating and ready to actually battle. He had hoped that his opponent wouldn't simply sit there in the entire battle. That would be no fun at all. Kisuke didn't smile at Militis' comment about him being taken a certain way, instead, he made a small moan that was probably not heard by Militis but didn't matter if it did.

"So opponent, I see that you have finally ceased your meditating. Are you and your beast ready for battle now? Don't worry about me taking you a certain way in battle. I take everyone seriously in battle whether they are a child or adult. Strength isn't determined by age but it is determined by skill. However, experience built up over the years may or may not have increased that skill. Let me see if my past experiences has prepared me against yours."

Kisuke immediately lifted his right foot high into the air above his head and slammed his heel down fiercefully onto the ground. The impact alone would be enough to make a weaker opponent fall or at least lose their balance. Hopefully, Kisuke's opponent wouldn't be one of those people. From the slam of his foot made a hard boulder appear directly in front of him. The boulder wasn't too immense because the area of earth around him wasn't extensive, but it was still massive in terms of power and hardiness. He jumped swiftly and spun. As he spun to his original direction in mid-air, his heel of his left foot made contact on the boulder and sent it flying towards his opponent. It was as big as Militis which was good. If it did make contact, it would inflict 385 points of damage to him.

Immediately, Kisuke landed and dashed towards Militis with great speed. As he moved, he clenched his right hand, which filled with dark power. Once he was 4 feet away, he unleashed the power at Militis and aimed it at his body. It wasn't large in mass but was powerful. It would inflict 300 points of damage if successful in making contact.

---------------------
2 Attack Dice Used
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 9:52 pm

#1 'Attack Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Eliwood2
#1 Result : 2

#2 'Attack Dice' :
#2 Result : 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:06 pm

OOC: Hey Militis, put your HP back to where it was. You lost HP by Nejisuke in the previous battle and I said that you couldn't change it.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 10:11 pm

OOC: What are the name of the techniques you used? In the first post, not the latest of them. I will but when I looked in hsi profiel I would ahve only taken about 400 damage from the attack I took.

IC: Militis saw all of the moves coming toward, and decided that he would choose not to Teleport, he immediately jumped into the air and began to fly about a foot off of the ground and used his Invisible Defense to defend himself, moving his hands in a circular movement to create a stronger defense. This would protect him, hopefully, without using much energy against him. He wasn't sure about his opponent's strength and power as of yet and wasn't going to divulge his stats so fast. His hand motions began to move faster and faster until they appeared wild and uncontrolled but in truth he was fully in control, and just did this to fool this person. As Militis did this defense his looked upwards to see one hundred heavenly swords from the sky toward the field. A smirk crossed his face as he looked. He then spoke to his opponent, "Look up." He ended the sentence there. Still keeping the smile with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:11 pm

'Defense Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos AV1oES60
Result : 9
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 10:38 pm

OOC: So you now have lost 300 more points since you only defended against one. You didn't roll an attack either

IC: Kisuke realized that an attack was approaching but decided to
instead stand there. He didn't think it was a real attack. It didn't
have an offensive intent to it so he didn't avoid it. Instead, Kisuke
use another attack like he did earlier with his dark energy since his
dark attack worked well previously. He quickly launched another attack
at his opponent with ease. It wasn't as fast as the first but it might
hit. If it did, it would inflict 300 points of damage.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:38 pm

'Attack Dice' :
Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2008, 7:29 pm

OOC: And you 600.

IC: Militis loved how his enemy had chosen to totally ignore his Angelic Chorus. He felt the pain of the second attack but paid no mind he simply built up power and began to teleport behind his swords, at the same time telling Potentis to get out of the way of the attack and the fox did as it was told. While doing this he raised his bow and aimed it at his opponent, knocking and shooting three arrows. Each one extremely cripplingly poisonous as the next and last, and each one ready to damage his opponent to a far greater extent and possibly end this battle and move on with his life. After a moment of quiet thought, he released all three toward his opponent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 7:29 pm

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 2, 3, 2, 3

#2 'Evade Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos AV1oH_9i
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 7:57 pm

OOC: He still has full. You didn't throw the dice. Also, why do you have 4 dice results? You and Nejisuke both have that.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 15th 2008, 12:14 am

OOC: Wait, I don't see any attacks in your skill list that allow you to roll four die. Should I attack and ignore it or should I defend although I'd be hit anyway?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 15th 2008, 7:28 am

The two day period has now passed and this marks the end of the
semi-final round. Due to having the higher amount of HP, the winner of
this match is: Kisuke Sunosuke. He will be moving on to fight in
the final round of the SG Tournament.
Good Luck.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 15th 2008, 4:18 pm

YEAH!!!! KISUKE IS CONTINUING!!! THAT MEANS THAT HE AND ME ARE GOING TO BE....going against each other.....maybe this isn't such a good thing.....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 15th 2008, 5:48 pm

See you in the final Nejisuke. This will be a good match. Kind of like a long awaited rematch.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 15th 2008, 6:22 pm

yeah, the last match we had ended up with the metal arena half filled with water, and both of us had to leave the fight....

Last edited by Nejisuke on May 16th 2008, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 15th 2008, 8:11 pm

???What???
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4250/5000[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue4900/4900[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Left_bar_bleue0/100[solved]Round 2: Match 1:: Militis Frustrae vs. Kisuke Sunos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 16th 2008, 7:55 am

me and kisuke have known each other on other forums, and the last fight we had was never completed with an exact winner. that is how it left off.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down