Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Metaruhando

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 2:59 pm

This is the location where Rorak Skybreaker and Nejisuke Metaruhando will do battle. The battle will be held in a 5 day period in which any technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s)
approved will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else.
I will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor
will be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they did not use an attack. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

When a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the tournament and anything learned
inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met

Post by purpleregiment7 May 7th 2008, 4:12 pm

Rorak walked into the areana, ready for battle. His two blades were sheathed across his back, and his guns hidden. He continued walking until he found a good sized boulder to sit on. He climbed up, and started to meditate. He smirked. This fight was going to open with a bang. He took out one of his swords, and started to polish it, waiting for his opponent to arrive.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met

Post by Nejisuke May 7th 2008, 5:18 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando looks around the corner of one of the entrances and curses to himself. He had wanted to be the first one to arrive, but oh well. He walks slowly in and is thinking on his course of action. There were ample supplies of metal in one third of the arena, but he needed quick acces to it. He had his transportation needs set up with the ten rings metal rings on his fingers. He realizes a great way to get the metal easlily accesed on all parts of the arena. He raises his hands by his chest, and then spreads them out, and as his hands spread out the ground becomes coated in metal in all parts of the arena but for the lake area. He smiles to himself, and faces his apponenet.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 5:18 pm

The member Nejisuke has done the following action : Player's Turn

[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met PqyLL4i
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 8th 2008, 6:19 pm

Rorak saw Nejisuke walked in and smiled. THis was definately going to be a fun battle. Rorak knew that he had to keep Nejisuke away from the earth part of the field. IF he did that, it could make this battle much shorter. Rorak stood, and drew both of his swords. "You can begin, Nejisuke." Again, he smirked. This battle was definately going to be interesting. Fire against metal.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 9th 2008, 4:26 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando's smile grows larger as he suddenly thinks of an excelent idea. He forms two molten clones, one on either side of himself. This was going to be an interesting fight, and Nejisuke planned on being as ready as possible. He knew that his opponent specialized in fire, but Nejisuke too had this element or else it would be a lot harder for him to use his metal element anyway. The molten clones just come up from the now metal covered earth and come to stand next to Nejisuke. This would deffinately be an interesting fight. The clones each put on a smile like Nejisuke's.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 9th 2008, 4:26 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 10th 2008, 3:51 pm

Rorak just stood there while Nejisuke created the two clones. He smiled. "So, you need backup to beat me?" Rorak shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Have it your way, then." HIs body suddenly burst into flame. I'm glad that I remembered to meditate before the battle started. The blades of the swords caught fire from the heat. Rorak was definately glad that he fused fire within the swords cores, or else they would have melted. HE backflipped, and landed in his fighting stance. "Lets dance, shall we?"
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 5:29 pm

"Hehe, backup is allways a help Rorak. Oh, and nice flaming body.....not gonna help you though." Nejisuke stretches his arms around to his back and draws Sora Yaiba. Nejisuke jumps into the air and heads down aiming at Rorak's chest with Sora Yaiba. The clone on Nejisuke's left forms a black cone of fire around his fist and runs at rorak aiming for his chest. The other clone causes a thousand kunai manuever to come up under Rorak. Thus the power of several people working together. Nejisuke grins, sure he called for help, it makes the fight all the more fun to team up against someone.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 5:29 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Attack Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 2 ::Rorak Skybreaker vs. Nejisuke Met Eliwood2
#1 Result : 5

#2 'Attack Dice' :
#2 Result : 1

#3 'Attack Dice' :
#3 Result : 6

Last edited by Jisenki on May 12th 2008, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 10th 2008, 10:28 pm

Rorak almost laughed out loud. He shock his head in disappointment. "To predictable, Nejisuke. I'm disappointed!!" Rorak then crouched down, gathering his energy. The flames surrounding his increased in size and temperature. He waited until all three were close enough, then exploded. While doing so, he slashed the swords diagonally, creating an 'X' shape flame that headed straight for Nejisuke.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 10:33 pm

OOC: where are your dice rolls? and one of the clones is hanging back, and just did the thousand kunai manuever, so you only have two people closing in on you.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 10th 2008, 10:46 pm

OOC: I cant find the dice page!! Sad It makes me mad Evil or Very Mad
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 10:47 pm

OOC: just scroll down. it is in a box now, you arrow on it, choose the dice.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 10th 2008, 10:54 pm

OOC: I dont have that box Just images, hosting images, and linking stuff. No dice. Non pun intended
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 11th 2008, 9:22 pm

OOC: Hey Nejisuke. You were only allowed 2 dice per turn. You purchased an extra dice for the inventory but not for in-use battle.

This being the final day of the first round matches, I will now decide
the victor of this battle. Due to having the most lines written, the
winner is Nejisuke Metaruhando, who's being used by Nejisuke.

Nejisuke will move on to the next battle.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 12th 2008, 6:25 am

Grats nejisuke!!!! Even though we never really began to battle Sad
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 4:19 pm

I was using more than one because in the Molten Clone ability for every clone in battle an extra dice can be used per turn. if you were to hit the clones once though they would be gone, and of no use to me. It got approved like that although somebody did comment on it.....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down