Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)

Go down

Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 9th 2011, 11:07 pm

Name: Persona: Death's Regalia
Appearance: Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Beowulfdt The armor, that Arashi wears is made from one of the toughest material in the world, the same material that makes up his sword, Enroir, just a weaken version. The fist, feet, and chest of the armor, are black symbolizing death's power, and the silver is there as a design. The helmet of the armor, is silver with small lines of black here and there.
Effects: Because of the pure aura of Darkness, all darkness techniques used by Arashi, opponents, and allies gain an extra 50 damage for each darkness element attack. This armor also helps to increase the damage dealt by Thanatos, by 50 damage whenever, he is in Death Penalty form. This armor also decrease the attack of any technique or weapon by 200 because armor resistance.
History: This set of armor was worn by Death himself, and through Thanatos, it was given to him, Arashi. Since the armor was worn by Death, his aura has seeped into the fabric of the armor giving it a pure aura of darkness. It is said that who every wears this shall have the same power, equal or greater than, Death, itself. No one knowns where the armor was created in the first place, but it is known to only be used by Death, before Arashi.
Quantity: 1

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on April 30th 2011, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue100/100Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty Re: Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 30th 2011, 1:03 am

bump
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Left_bar_bleue100/100Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down