Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Danika Syphin I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Danika Syphin

2 posters

Go down

Danika Syphin Empty Danika Syphin

Post by Riko March 30th 2011, 9:02 pm

Name: Danika Syphin
    ~Nickname: The Great Black Scythe
    Breed: Cyborg
    Alliance: Neither
    Ranking: Independent
    Warrior Class: Swordsman/Alchemist
    ~Sub-Class: Knight/Conversionist
    Elemental Affinity: Metal/Gravity
    ------------

Homeland: N/A
    Physical Description:

Danika is rather slender although this is suitable for her lifestyle. She has short black hair and bright red mechanical eyes that have light red lines that intersect her cheek just slightly. These are markings made from when she was younger and first become a cyborg. She has a very young face, appearing more like a teenager although she's in her early 20s. During missions she wears the latest assassination uniform for females, which is standard for members of Krown 7. The assassination suit is made from a skin tight material that stretches to allow the user to move much better. Around her head are upgraded visors, similar to the ones that many members of Krown 7 wear although these are built into her body and can retract into her body at will. The outfit cuts around the thigh to allow the wearer to sprint and kick with ease.

[X]

Personality:

At first glance, Danika appears to be an attractive young woman. While this is true, that shouldn't fool anyone. She is very serious and highly aggressive. When she feels the situation calls for it, she takes command and speaks her mind, making sure no one does anything against her. Although these traits make her a great leader, she also comes off as amazingly stubborn and to some unable to deal with it, she seems highly intolerable.

Danika has a "by any means necessary" type of mind set in which she'll accomplish her goals at any cost regardless of what the sacrifice. On the outside she appears to be unyielding and commanding. On the inside, however, she is a very lonely person who just wants to be accepted for who she is. She is often jealous of others when she sees people fulfilling some of her deepest yet unimportant (or so she claims) desires. She is dangerous but she has meaning to most of the things that she does and is never seen acting upon something without some kind of important motive.

Her past has made her selfish to some degree as mostly everything she does affects her significantly in some way. Even as a team she sees everyone as individuals instead of seeing them as a whole. Much like the other assassins at Krown 7, she can change her actual attitude and personality to fit the needs of the situation. When dealing with certain people she can make herself sound like an innocent person due to her young appearance. She can also easily switch that to sounding very intimidating, allowing her to get what she wants with less effort and more ease.
    ------------

History/Background:

Danika was born to a simple family. One brother, a father, and mother. She spent most of her days going to average school until she took chemistry. Fascinated by the sciences and how they affected the world, she dug deeper in order to learn more about what she believed to be both an art and a magic. Her studies allowed her finally come across the science known as Alchemy. Immediately she fell in love with it and spent all of her time studying and trying to understand. At this point, she was like any ordinary teenage girl although this quickly changed. The more she read, the more she separated herself from ordinary human life. At this point she was only about 13 but she decided to drop out of school to continue studying. She even put in the effort to get a job on the side so that she could buy more books to further enhance her knowledge. Eventually, she become pretty much a shut in, doing nothing but reading, eating, sleeping, and making money to continue the cycle.

Her parents were worried for her and they decided that she needed to do something with her life. Danika was far too stubborn however and wouldn't return to average school. In was at this point that her parents decided that she should move away and live at Sentou Gakuin West in order to pursue her passion of studying Alchemy. More than excited, she departed and left for the school. As expected, she enjoyed it completely. Before she knew it, she was no longer an ordinary girl. She was a talented and accomplished Alchemist and she was still young.

Sentou Gakuin West helped her, but it also changed her. At some point, Danika came across an old tome in the libraries of the school that contained a theory on eternal life. Up to this point, while finally maturing in every way, she realized that she wanted more out of life. She wanted to find true love, she wanted to have enternal knowledge, she wanted power to get anything that she desired, and she wanted it soon. It was around this time that the Black Hole started to become problematic. Everyone knew that it was rapidly engulfing the planet and Danika knew that she could never achieve her goals if she wasn't alive, obviously. She studied more in order to find possible ways to stop the Black Hole. She researched day in and day out with no success. She decided that she needed to travel the world and come up with her own theories and discover on her own what she needed.

At the age of 16 she defected from Sentou Gakuin West, secretly unenrolling herself and fleeing before anyone could give chase or wonder what happened to her. She traveled alone for only a few days before disaster occurred. While traveling in Ziale Country, after learning about the war and finding details about the Eterna Beasts, she was ambushed. Although Danika was intelligent, her alchemy and her very low level of swordplay at this moment were no match for the group of men that attacked her. She was violently beaten within an inch of life. The men tortured her brutally and even planned on raping her. Out of all of this, Danika literally lost both of her arms and her eyes. Before anything else could happen, she was rescued. Unconscious from the shock and blood loss, she was unknowingly carried to a secret facility where she was healed completely and thensome. Her eyes were repaired and she was equipped with a new brand of special functioning eyes. She was also given new mechanical arms although they were top of the line and appeared like any ordinary arm. Even her brain was implanted with mechanical devices although only barely, turning her into a cyborg as a result.

After awakening, she soon learned that a group known as the Krown 7 rescued her and revived her. Although thankful, the group decided that her thanks wasn't enough. As a price for helping her, they made her become an assassin for them. They promised her power and knowledge, which is something that kept Danika from denying. She spent about 2 years training in the ways of assassination and Krown 7 saw a lot of potential in her. They decided that they wanted her to pick up where a former member left off and create a sub-group associated with Krown 7. Her mission was to assassinate former member Yumiko Daiwa who had at this point defected secretly from Krown 7 and had formed a resistance group on her own. As assigned, Danika hunted Yumiko down and managed to kill her one night. She then decided to claim Yumiko's group as her own and take over as their leader. Officially, her group is a sub-section of Krown 7 known as Thorn, but in her mind the group is her means of achieving her goals of ultimate power and eternal life.

Recently, Danika has learned of a way to live forever by using the energy of the Destruction Emeralds to create an Immortality "God" Elixir which would make her virtually invincible. She also has decided that she wants to hunt and capture the Eterna Beasts for herself to do research on them and see how they can benefit her. While doing these things, she has started to form some theories on how to close the Black Hole although they arent definate theories. She does whatever is necessary to achieve her goals.

RP Sample:

"The Theory"
    Danika traveled far until she came across a small hut. So this must be the place. Her eyes flashed a bright red as she stared into the hut, seemingly unaffected by the raging sands that blew back and forth around her in Nubu-Kassaa. With her eyes, she could track the tsukara levels of living beings in the area. As a bonus, this unique tracking ability allowed her to see through solid objects. Danika learned that sometimes people can't always be trusted. "That looks like the person. It must be him." She paused. "Based on his tsukara readings her shouldn't be too threatening if anything happens." She approached the building and walked in to find a person sitting alone. He seemed a older than her as though in his late 30s or early 40s. He had pepper colored hair despite his age and was clean shaven. Even so, nothing seemed to out of the ordinary with him.

There was a reason for Danika being here. She wanted to learn more about the Eterna Beasts and see if one of her theories could possibly close the black hole. The person she was meeting with was a researcher that lived in Nyukyoto in the past. He believed that he could enlighten her. He believed that she was a hero for trying to close the black hole on her own. Unfortunately, he didn't know that she had her own motives. She sat across from him at the round wooden table. He placed his elbows on the table and crossed his hands under her smooth chin.
    "So, you must be Danika? I understand that you wish to learn about the Eterna Beasts in order to determine if your theory could possibly be effective, correct?" Danika nodded. "Exactly." The man looked her straight in the eyes. "Well understand that I don't just give away precious and hard earned information. You must first present your theories to me. Only after that can I decide whether or not you have a shot." Danika pulled out a bag. Inside of it contained a massive amount of papers, at least 2 or 300 sheets. "These are my notes that I found so far on the Eterna Beasts and the Black Hole. According to what I've learned, at the conclusion Eterna Beast War that took place 35 years ago, Eterna Beast Zero used some special power during his fight against Head Warrior Jisenki of Sentou Gakuin East and Kisuke Sunosuke of fallen Suzaku. This technique supposedly transported everyone in the area to some kind of dimension beyond our understanding of space and time where the war concluded. Now, it seems as though at the same time that happened, a black hole appeared in Lerneae that began to pull everything nearby inside of itself." Danika took a breath. "Now to my thoughts. I believe that whatever that technique is, it was something that Eterna Beast Zero had no true control over. It seems that it was instinctive. I believe that perhaps East Head Warrior Jisenki and Kisuke Sunosuke of Suzaku were overwhelming the Eterna Beast in some way. This could have caused Eterna Beast Zero to release a type of energy that causes abnormal fluxes in the world. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that not only Lerneae was affected. It seems as though other locations appeared out of nowhere or were at least somehow devastated by this happening although I can't completely confirm this. My theory however comes into play with the Destruction Emeralds. According to my research, the Destruction Emeralds when gathered and activated together at the same time can grant someone an infinite supply of energy or at least near infinite amounts. What if I were to gather all seven and use my Alchemy to convert them into a vessel of somekind. Then, I could use the new vessel made from the Destruction Emeralds and seal all of the energy of Eterna Beast Zero within it, allowing us to use his powers at will. In doing so, we could reverse whatever happened on the planet and save it. Also, this could allow us to examine the Eterna Beasts without danger." Danika exhausted her knowledge of the Eterna Beasts and the Destruction Emeralds. The man looked at her curiously and appeared intrigued. "You might have something going there. However...."
    Riko
    Riko
    Rank Blue Warrior

Female
    Number of posts : 356
    Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
    Experience Points :
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue100/100Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Danika Syphin Empty Re: Danika Syphin

Post by Riko April 6th 2011, 11:31 pm

Whoo. Finally finished. This character is my best one EVA!! Let me know wwhat you guys think of her!
    Riko
    Riko
    Rank Blue Warrior

Female
    Number of posts : 356
    Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
    Experience Points :
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue100/100Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 13th 2011, 5:33 pm

Riko wrote:Name: Danika Syphin
    ~Nickname: The Great Black Scythe
    Breed: Cyborg
    Alliance: Neither
    Ranking: Independent
    Warrior Class: Swordsman/Alchemist
    ~Sub-Class: Knight/Conversionist
    Elemental Affinity: Metal/Gravity
    ------------

Homeland: N/A
    Physical Description:

Danika is rather slender although this is suitable for her lifestyle. She has short black hair and bright red mechanical eyes that have light red lines that intersect her cheek just slightly. These are markings made from when she was younger and first become a cyborg. She has a very young face, appearing more like a teenager although she's in her early 20s. During missions she wears the latest assassination uniform for females, which is standard for members of Krown 7. The assassination suit is made from a skin tight material that stretches to allow the user to move much better. Around her head are upgraded visors, similar to the ones that many members of Krown 7 wear although these are built into her body and can retract into her body at will. The outfit cuts around the thigh to allow the wearer to sprint and kick with ease.

[X]

Personality:

At first glance, Danika appears to be an attractive young woman. While this is true, that shouldn't fool anyone. She is very serious and highly aggressive. When she feels the situation calls for it, she takes command and speaks her mind, making sure no one does anything against her. Although these traits make her a great leader, she also comes off as amazingly stubborn and to some unable to deal with it, she seems highly intolerable.

Danika has a "by any means necessary" type of mind set in which she'll accomplish her goals at any cost regardless of what the sacrifice. On the outside she appears to be unyielding and commanding. On the inside, however, she is a very lonely person who just wants to be accepted for who she is. She is often jealous of others when she sees people fulfilling some of her deepest yet unimportant (or so she claims) desires. She is dangerous but she has meaning to most of the things that she does and is never seen acting upon something without some kind of important motive.

Her past has made her selfish to some degree as mostly everything she does affects her significantly in some way. Even as a team she sees everyone as individuals instead of seeing them as a whole. Much like the other assassins at Krown 7, she can change her actual attitude and personality to fit the needs of the situation. When dealing with certain people she can make herself sound like an innocent person due to her young appearance. She can also easily switch that to sounding very intimidating, allowing her to get what she wants with less effort and more ease.
    ------------

History/Background:

Danika was born to a simple family. One brother, a father, and mother. She spent most of her days going to average school until she took chemistry. Fascinated by the sciences and how they affected the world, she dug deeper in order to learn more about what she believed to be both an art and a magic. Her studies allowed her finally come across the science known as Alchemy. Immediately she fell in love with it and spent all of her time studying and trying to understand. At this point, she was like any ordinary teenage girl although this quickly changed. The more she read, the more she separated herself from ordinary human life. At this point she was only about 13 but she decided to drop out of school to continue studying. She even put in the effort to get a job on the side so that she could buy more books to further enhance her knowledge. Eventually, she become pretty much a shut in, doing nothing but reading, eating, sleeping, and making money to continue the cycle.

Her parents were worried for her and they decided that she needed to do something with her life. Danika was far too stubborn however and wouldn't return to average school. In was at this point that her parents decided that she should move away and live at Sentou Gakuin West in order to pursue her passion of studying Alchemy. More than excited, she departed and left for the school. As expected, she enjoyed it completely. Before she knew it, she was no longer an ordinary girl. She was a talented and accomplished Alchemist and she was still young.

Sentou Gakuin West helped her, but it also changed her. At some point, Danika came across an old tome in the libraries of the school that contained a theory on eternal life. Up to this point, while finally maturing in every way, she realized that she wanted more out of life. She wanted to find true love, she wanted to have enternal knowledge, she wanted power to get anything that she desired, and she wanted it soon. It was around this time that the Black Hole started to become problematic. Everyone knew that it was rapidly engulfing the planet and Danika knew that she could never achieve her goals if she wasn't alive, obviously. She studied more in order to find possible ways to stop the Black Hole. She researched day in and day out with no success. She decided that she needed to travel the world and come up with her own theories and discover on her own what she needed.

At the age of 16 she defected from Sentou Gakuin West, secretly unenrolling herself and fleeing before anyone could give chase or wonder what happened to her. She traveled alone for only a few days before disaster occurred. While traveling in Ziale Country, after learning about the war and finding details about the Eterna Beasts, she was ambushed. Although Danika was intelligent, her alchemy and her very low level of swordplay at this moment were no match for the group of men that attacked her. She was violently beaten within an inch of life. The men tortured her brutally and even planned on raping her. Out of all of this, Danika literally lost both of her arms and her eyes. Before anything else could happen, she was rescued. Unconscious from the shock and blood loss, she was unknowingly carried to a secret facility where she was healed completely and thensome. Her eyes were repaired and she was equipped with a new brand of special functioning eyes. She was also given new mechanical arms although they were top of the line and appeared like any ordinary arm. Even her brain was implanted with mechanical devices although only barely, turning her into a cyborg as a result.

After awakening, she soon learned that a group known as the Krown 7 rescued her and revived her. Although thankful, the group decided that her thanks wasn't enough. As a price for helping her, they made her become an assassin for them. They promised her power and knowledge, which is something that kept Danika from denying. She spent about 2 years training in the ways of assassination and Krown 7 saw a lot of potential in her. They decided that they wanted her to pick up where a former member left off and create a sub-group associated with Krown 7. Her mission was to assassinate former member Yumiko Daiwa who had at this point defected secretly from Krown 7 and had formed a resistance group on her own. As assigned, Danika hunted Yumiko down and managed to kill her one night. She then decided to claim Yumiko's group as her own and take over as their leader. Officially, her group is a sub-section of Krown 7 known as Thorn, but in her mind the group is her means of achieving her goals of ultimate power and eternal life.

Recently, Danika has learned of a way to live forever by using the energy of the Destruction Emeralds to create an Immortality "God" Elixir which would make her virtually invincible. She also has decided that she wants to hunt and capture the Eterna Beasts for herself to do research on them and see how they can benefit her. While doing these things, she has started to form some theories on how to close the Black Hole although they arent definate theories. She does whatever is necessary to achieve her goals.

RP Sample:

"The Theory"
    Danika traveled far until she came across a small hut. So this must be the place. Her eyes flashed a bright red as she stared into the hut, seemingly unaffected by the raging sands that blew back and forth around her in Nubu-Kassaa. With her eyes, she could track the tsukara levels of living beings in the area. As a bonus, this unique tracking ability allowed her to see through solid objects. Danika learned that sometimes people can't always be trusted. "That looks like the person. It must be him." She paused. "Based on his tsukara readings her shouldn't be too threatening if anything happens." She approached the building and walked in to find a person sitting alone. He seemed a older than her as though in his late 30s or early 40s. He had pepper colored hair despite his age and was clean shaven. Even so, nothing seemed to out of the ordinary with him.

There was a reason for Danika being here. She wanted to learn more about the Eterna Beasts and see if one of her theories could possibly close the black hole. The person she was meeting with was a researcher that lived in Nyukyoto in the past. He believed that he could enlighten her. He believed that she was a hero for trying to close the black hole on her own. Unfortunately, he didn't know that she had her own motives. She sat across from him at the round wooden table. He placed his elbows on the table and crossed his hands under her smooth chin.
    "So, you must be Danika? I understand that you wish to learn about the Eterna Beasts in order to determine if your theory could possibly be effective, correct?" Danika nodded. "Exactly." The man looked her straight in the eyes. "Well understand that I don't just give away precious and hard earned information. You must first present your theories to me. Only after that can I decide whether or not you have a shot." Danika pulled out a bag. Inside of it contained a massive amount of papers, at least 2 or 300 sheets. "These are my notes that I found so far on the Eterna Beasts and the Black Hole. According to what I've learned, at the conclusion Eterna Beast War that took place 35 years ago, Eterna Beast Zero used some special power during his fight against Head Warrior Jisenki of Sentou Gakuin East and Kisuke Sunosuke of fallen Suzaku. This technique supposedly transported everyone in the area to some kind of dimension beyond our understanding of space and time where the war concluded. Now, it seems as though at the same time that happened, a black hole appeared in Lerneae that began to pull everything nearby inside of itself." Danika took a breath. "Now to my thoughts. I believe that whatever that technique is, it was something that Eterna Beast Zero had no true control over. It seems that it was instinctive. I believe that perhaps East Head Warrior Jisenki and Kisuke Sunosuke of Suzaku were overwhelming the Eterna Beast in some way. This could have caused Eterna Beast Zero to release a type of energy that causes abnormal fluxes in the world. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that not only Lerneae was affected. It seems as though other locations appeared out of nowhere or were at least somehow devastated by this happening although I can't completely confirm this. My theory however comes into play with the Destruction Emeralds. According to my research, the Destruction Emeralds when gathered and activated together at the same time can grant someone an infinite supply of energy or at least near infinite amounts. What if I were to gather all seven and use my Alchemy to convert them into a vessel of somekind. Then, I could use the new vessel made from the Destruction Emeralds and seal all of the energy of Eterna Beast Zero within it, allowing us to use his powers at will. In doing so, we could reverse whatever happened on the planet and save it. Also, this could allow us to examine the Eterna Beasts without danger." Danika exhausted her knowledge of the Eterna Beasts and the Destruction Emeralds. The man looked at her curiously and appeared intrigued. "You might have something going there. However...."

Very well done. Approved.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Danika Syphin Left_bar_bleue63/100Danika Syphin Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down