Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke

3 posters

Go down

Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 2:40 pm

This is the final round of the tournament meaning that the winner of this match
will win it all and take home all the prizes. As the
previous battles, these rules are also the same. Warriors are not
allowed to change their HP unless they lose damage in battle, and
damage taken from the tournament battle prior to this should remain the
same amount at the start of each battle.

This is the location where the combatants will do battle. The battle will be held in a 2 day period, ending on Sunday Night, in which any technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else.

I will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure
that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period
passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor
will be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player
must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each
post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they
did not use an attack. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a
strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person
automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their
opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the
Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area
in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The
final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and
basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard
iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a
medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

If a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement
from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era
so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no
knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the
tournament and anything learned inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue63/100Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty Re: Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke

Post by Kisuke May 16th 2008, 5:18 pm

Kisuke stood there awaiting his final opponent. In this tournament, he had easily made it to the finals in terms of time. The first round was skipped by him because of the position he was in and he only needed to defeat a single opponent to get into the final round. Kisuke realized that this match would be no walk in the park. It was the finals and he expected a tough opponent. That was the only option, however there is the chance that his opponent had all easy opponents or won by luck but Kisuke excluded that possibility from his mind. Kisuke planned to go all out, which he didn't really do in his final match. For this, Kisuke was going to do something different and not be so flashy. He untied the strings on his cloak and let it blow to the side of the field with the wind. In this fight, if he planned to go all out he planned to do it correctly and not do anything that may risk defeat such as wearing a long cloak with the possibility of being blinded.

Kisuke was ready. His mind was set and focused.
"I'm ready for my opponent...Nejisuke Metaruhando."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty Re: Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke

Post by Nejisuke May 16th 2008, 5:57 pm

OOC: asuming that there is an entrance leading to each of the areas of the battlefield......

IC: Nejisuke Metaruhando is seen coming out of the entrance next to the water section of the field. He is floating over the water by way of a hovering platform of metal. He stops out on The middle of the water. But what is this???? Coming out of the entryway next to the earthen area is another Nejisuke! He stops in the middle of that area. And yet again, another Nejisuke comes out and stops halfway in the grassy area. Each one looks calm and focused, when usualy Nejisuke would have a huge smirk. This was the final round though, and Nejisuke wanted the prizes. In unison they speak. "You may start if you like. If not i will make the first move..."

OOC: the dice being rolled are for the two clones. and in RP standpoint, you should have no idea which is the real Nejisuke.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 5:57 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player\'s Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke PqyLL4i
#1 Result : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue63/100Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 16th 2008, 6:19 pm

OOC: That's fine

IC: Kisuke was ready to immediately begin. Adrenaline was running fast
and he wanted to use that adrenaline to his advantage. Immediately, he
opened his left hand and from it appeared his sceptor known as
Suigetsu. This red-colored weapon was one of Kisuke's new means for
attacking but this sceptor took more skill to handle as well as defend
against it. Kisuke raised it high into the air so that it can be seen
by the three opponent's of his and then he initiated one of its special
effects known as Instant Hypno Explosion. The sceptor glowed brightly
and immediately, a huge explosion began to start beside the Nejisuke in
the Earth covered section of the arena and next to the one in the
grassy plains section. This explosion seemed to have tons of power
packed within it and force along with it. The sceptor continued glowing
as the explosions occured next to the two opponents. If it hit, it
could inflict massive damage.

Meanwhile, Kisuke watched the other opponent very closely as it hovered
above the water. He opened his right hand, and in the embodiment of a
shadow appeared his scythe at the ready. He planned to attack according
to what his opponent would do.

2 Special Dice used

Attack Damage: (If successful) Opponent's Roll multiplied by 4
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 6:19 pm

The member 'Kisuke' has done the following action : Player\'s Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 3

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 17th 2008, 10:12 am

The two Nejisukes that the attacks were aimed at attempt to dodge simply by leaping away from it. The Nejisuke over the water decides to do one of his favorite combos. He raises his hands above his head, then sends them violently down, then back up. From above a vortex of fire(hearth vortex) decends from the sky aimed at the opponent. From below a thousand kunai fly up to strike him. Hopefuly the other Nejisuke would escape the attack. A smirk is gained on the Nejisuke on the water though, for his attacks had a good chance of succeeding.

OOC: if you want to know the attack powers check the technique scrolldown bar on the side pannel.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 17th 2008, 10:12 am

#1 'Evade Dice' :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke AV1oH_9i
#1 Result : 10

#2 'Evade Dice' :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke AV1oH_9i
#2 Result : 5

#3 'Attack Dice' :
Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke Eliwood2
#3 Result : 7

#4 'Attack Dice' :
#4 Result : 1
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 17th 2008, 8:16 pm

A smirk appeared on Kisuke as well, because his attack from his sceptor took effect. The thing about many of his techniques are that doing the obvious isn't what's needed. His attack from his sceptor was actually activated when the two Nejisuke's moved to avoid the attack. The explosion was simply an illusion cast. Nejisuke would soon learn that clones would not be enough to stop his attacks as they had distant range and powerful attack force. The Nejisuke's weren't engulfed in the fake explosion were their mind were hurt and that affected their physical body.

(If they are clones, both are destroyed regardless because the damage exceeds their maximum. If they aren't clones, you take the damage for one of them, which is how much you rolled to evade multiplied by 4.)

As for the attacks and the opponent near the water, Kisuke had plans for him too. He activated his Dark Aura attack to repel the incoming Hearth Vortex and he would simply attempt to defend the kunai. Neither one of his moves would definately occur on time, but it was a good chance that it would. Kisuke wondered which of those clones were real and which were fake. If he managed to hit the real one then that was good and even if it hit the clones, he would know which was real afterward because the power of the attack was too great for simple clones to defend against.

1 Counterattack Dice Used For: Hearth Vortex
1 Evade Dice Used For: Thousand Kunai Maneuver

Counter Damage: Double Hearth Vortex (I know Hearth Vortex halves the attack of the counter but my counter doubles it, so if it does work you'll lose 400 because you halved my double).

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Final Round Match:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Kisuke Sunosuke AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 18th 2008, 3:08 pm

OOC: only in one of the evades would it be enough to destroy a clone. 10x4=40 enough to destroy a clone. 5x4=20 not enough to destroy a clone. And just to say, the real me was on the water... i decided that from the very beggining because it would be harder for physical attacks to get there.

IC: The Nejsiuke in the grass field starts to melt, and falls over on the ground, and finnishes melting. It was a clone, and is now gone. The Nejisuke in the ground area appears to have had damage inflicted, and the damage heals imidietly back up as molten metal goes over it, but would this reveal it as a clone to Kisuke, or just some healing technique? The real Nejisuke standing on the platform on the water ponders this while contemplating his next move. He thinks that it would be best to stay on the offensive, and decides on the plan of attack. The real Nejisuke raises his hands over his head, and repeats the process from the last move performing hearth vortex and thousand kunai manuever again. The clone Nejisuke in the rocky area rushes at Kisuke after forming a fire star of the eclipse, and attempts to strike Kisuke.

OOC: Attack Dice 1: Hearth Vortex Attack Dice 2: Thousand Kunai Manuever Attack Dice 3: Fire Star of the Eclipse
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 18th 2008, 3:08 pm

#1 'Attack Dice' :
#1 Result : 8

#2 'Attack Dice' :
#2 Result : 4

#3 'Attack Dice' :
#3 Result : 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 19th 2008, 4:49 pm

OOC:
If they attempted to do any of the three mentioned above, the user
loses damage equal to 200 plus the amount they rolled multiplied by 4.
The attack is an illusion that is used as a trap. If the opponent
doesn't avoid the attack, counter, or try to defend, then nothing at
all happens and they are safe.
This is from Kisuke's weapon. It would destroy them but he didn't provide enough information so that would normally be a strike although the match is over so it doesn't really matter.

IC:The three day period has now passed and this marks the end of the Final Round of the SG Tournament. Due to having the higher amount of HP, the winner of this match is: Kisuke Sunosuke. He will receive the prizes that were promised to the winner of the tournament.

Congratulations on winning the tournament. Also, I would like to add that everyone did great in this tournament, and because of the participation, anyone who signed up will receive 50 points.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum