Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo Mukuro

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:42 pm

This is a second round battle meaning that the winner of this match
will move onto the third round which is also the finals. As the
previous battles, these rules are also the same. Warriors are not
allowed to change their HP unless they lose damage in battle, and
damage taken from the tournament battle prior to this should remain the
same amount at the start of each battle.

This is the location where the combatants
will do battle. The battle will be held in a 3 day period in which any
technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved
will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge
and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any
occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else.
I
will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure
that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period
passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor
will
be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player
must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each
post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they
did not use an attack. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a
strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person
automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their
opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the
Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area
in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The
final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and
basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard
iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a
medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

When
a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement
from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era
so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no
knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the
tournament and anything learned
inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty Re: [solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:55 pm

A head suddenly pokes out of the upper part of the dome. Nejisuke Metaruhando glances down at the arena. good, i got here first this time......i don't really get why it's good, but i just like arriving first i gues.... He slinks fully out of the metal, and starts to fall the couple hundred feet to the ground. Right before he hits it though, he stops in air, and lands carefully. He had stoped himself by controling the ten metal rings on his fingers, and curling his fingers as if they were around a bar. He lands softly, and walks over into the earthen part of the field. He didn't want to have to enact metal landscape this time, so hopefuly he could get the person to stay in this part of the arena.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty Re: [solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M

Post by Zura May 12th 2008, 6:44 pm

Mukuro walked on to the grassy part of the field with disappointment that he could not completely destroy his opponent in the first round but he thought he could have another chance at it in this round.

Che, so it looks like you're my next prey. Let's start this.

As with his usual battle plan, Muruko activates his first skill, realm of hell and sends out illusions to distract his opponent while Mukuro runs toward him with his spear. Using the grassy part of the field that Mukuro was standing on, he sent out illusions that looked like carnivorous plants out to surround Nejisuke. Then Mukuro jumped up in the air, made a gigantic slash with his spear in mid-air and used his Kage Tensho. The technique sent out a gigantic wave of shadow energy at Nejisuke and if it were to hit it would do 250 damage.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 6:44 pm

The member 'Zura' has done the following action : Player's Turn

'Special Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M PqyLL4i
Result : 1
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 7:14 pm

OOC: you need to roll another special dice. you did two things

IC: Nejisuke Metaruhando gazes as the plants start to suddenly spawn all around him. He is kinda freeked out. what the heck?!?!?!?! Killer plants? That's a new one. And i guess this means i'll have to use it anyway..... As the plants advance he raises his hands to his sides, and all the ground becomes covered in metal, and the plants included... the metal doesn't touch anything! F*** an illusion! Good thing i know to expect these now. It is just now that he realizes the blast of shadow energy about to hit him, about a foot away. double f*** Nejisuke is struck across the chest and flies back onto the ground and skids across it.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 7:14 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

'Special Dice' :
Result : 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 12th 2008, 7:29 pm

OOC: That whole illusion thing is just something to add to the scenario, and also what did you roll the dice for did you attack or something?

IC: Mukuro was satisfied that his illusions were successful in deceiving his opponent, but he wasn't done yet. Right after Mukuro's attack had hit Nejisuke, Mukuro sent out an illusion of himself, so it seemed like two of him were going after Nejisuke. The two Mukuros began dashing after Nejisuke and when Mukuro and his illusion were right next to Nejisuke, the illusion looked like he was going to punch Nejisuke while the real Mukuro was going for another slash him with his spear.

Kufufufu, if you can see pass this illusion you may not be as stupid as you seem.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 7:29 pm

'Attack Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M Eliwood2
Result : 2
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 7:48 pm

OOC: the special dice was to enact metal landscape

IC: "Sora Yaiba" The great blade suddenly appears in his hand and he brings it to block the staff attack. He knows that the other one is a fake, because he is running on Nejisuke's metal, there was no pressure on it, so nothing was there. Now he wasn't going to tell his oppoenent this, that might help him, and Nejisuke wasn't going to give any aid. He starts to form a cone of black fire energy around his hand not holding the attempted block. It finnishes forming, and Nejisuke aims to ram his cone through the real Mukuro. The illusion passes right through him.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 7:49 pm

OOC: oops, forgot the dice.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 7:49 pm

#1 'Defense Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M AV1oES60
#1 Result : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 12th 2008, 9:33 pm

OOC: How much does your attack do?

IC: Mukuro now knew that his illusions would no longer work on his opponent so he decided to shift his skill to fourth path, realm of asura and a indigo colored aura started to emit from his right eye. Mukuro decided to endure the attack that Nejisuke hit him with as a congrats for finding out a way how to determine reality from illusion. But now Mukuro was ready to attack with full force again, Mukuro activated his witch hunt which turned his spear head into a large blade completely made out of energy and ran toward Nejisuke and took a full swing at him with his weapon. If Mukuro's attack were to hit it would do 210 damage.

Hehe, it looks like you're not as stupid as I thought.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 9:33 pm

'Special Dice' :
Result : 3
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 9:51 pm

OOC: 600 damage

IC: Nejisuke laughs a bit at this statement. "No, i probably am just as stupid as you thought." Nejisuke relaxes a bit as the person fomrs this blade. Hehe, physical attacks i can deal with.... As Mukuro runs at him Nejisuke lifts up his hands, showing off his 10 metal rings. "Bye, bye" Nejisuke goes for a metal transportation to dodge, hopefuly he would get away in time, if not he would still transport. Nejisuke came out by the water portion of the arean, the only part that wasn't covered in the metal landscape. He forms a platform of metal and stands on it and begins to go across the water.

OOC: and the special dice is just for the platform.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 9:51 pm

#1 'Evade Dice' :
[solved]Round 2: Match 2:: Nejisuke Metaruhando vs. Rokudo M AV1oH_9i
#1 Result : 3

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 3
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 12th 2008, 10:03 pm

OOC: Quick health check I have 2080 health left for Mukuro, how about you?

Mukuro was disappointed that his attack missed but Mukuro had something else special planned for Nejisuke. Mukuro pierced his right eye with two of his fingers and activated his fifth path, realm of humans. The blood that dripped on his hand turned black and completely covered it and the aura surrounding his right eye seemed stronger. Then Mukuro threw his spear in the air and used Zentoryu Yari and the spear began to make copies of itself and then Mukuro pointed at Nejisuke and all the spears that he sent out flew toward Nejisuke and began to attack him. The damage Zentoryu Yari would do 50 damage times the successful dice roll.

Che, looks like I missed oh well. ZENTORYU YARI GO. Now disappear.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:03 pm

'Attack Dice' :
Result : 6
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:12 pm

OOC: Hey you two, don't forget to subtract your HP in the battlefield.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 10:14 pm

OOC: i just did a huge long post...and it didn't work. because my computer screwed up.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 10:21 pm

OOC: 4450HP left

Nejisuke starts to get a bit suspicious as the aura increases, and then gets one of those 'oh, holy crap' looks as he sees the blades multiplying. well, in this situation i have two options. i can just let this hit me and take what i get, or i can try to block, and waste the energy hoping it will work. Right. The only good option is the first one. Nejisuke straightens, and lets the attack come. He is struck all across his body, and flies backwards off of his platform back onto the land. His platform comes back and scoops him up and he stands on it. "That, good sir, was very painful, and you now have the honor of having me pissed off." Two molten clones form on the land while Nejisuke goes back to hover over the water.

OOC: the dice are for the clones.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 10:21 pm

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 5

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 13th 2008, 4:29 pm

After Nejisuke created his clones, Mukuro thought to himself

Normal Clones? No there must be something special behind those, I better be careful not to get close to them.

After a moment of silence, Mukuro swung one hand backwards and the spears that were used to attack Nejisuke with came back to Mukuro. Mukuro just made the spears hovering all around himself and just stood still in the grassy part of the field with all of those spears surrounding him. With this position Mukuro was ready to attack or defend himself with his spears. Mukuro waited silently for his opponent's next move.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 13th 2008, 5:00 pm

Nejisuke raises his hands slowly above his head, and places sora yaiba on his back. He then just raises his hands in the air, and a large smirk comes across his face. Meanwhile both the clones start to form black cones of fire around their one of their hands. Suddenly Nejisuke violently jerks his hands down, and down from the sky speeds a vortex of fire(called 'hearth vortex' in the techniques) aimed directly at Mukuro. He then jerks his hands up, and from below Mukuro come up thousands of kunai. In this confusion the clones run at Mukuro and attempt to strike him with their fire star of eclipses(the dark fire cone thingys). Nejisuke smirk turns into an evil grin as he watches his plan unfold from his place on the small lake.

OOC: if hearth vortex strikes you will recieve 5HP damage on your next two turns in addition to 400 damage. for the other attack powers check that one bar on the side of the screen.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 13th 2008, 5:00 pm

'Attack Dice' :
Result : 1, 5, 2, 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 13th 2008, 7:29 pm

OOC: Did you just roll four attack dices?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next