Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke Metaruhando I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke Metaruhando

3 posters

Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty Nejisuke Metaruhando

Post by Nejisuke March 29th 2008, 6:04 pm

Ok, restart number three, let's hope my computer doesn't screw up in the middle of this one like the last two....

Name: Nejisuke

Race: Human

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland:
Rice Field Country: Nejisuke comes from rice field country. It is a small nation wedged next to fire country. It's main export is rice(hence the name) and rice fields are everywhere. Where there isn't fields there are woods probably planted by the seeds from the great forests of fire country. The main people living there are the people who work the fields, although there is a small ninja village there by the name of hidden sound. The Metaruhando estate was next to the sea on the outskirts of the nation.

Fire Country: Fire country is the largest of the nations in the shinobi nations. It is absolutely covered in forests and fires burst out sporaticaly giving it it's name. It houses one of the largest and most powerful ninja villages: Leaf Village.

Hidden Sound Village: The village is spread out quite a bit, and isn't organized like a normal ninja village. It is mostly housed underground, and has several bases. It is near the center of Rice Field Country. It houses the oddest of all ninja, with the wierdest abilities.

Appearance: Nejisuke is about 5ft. 11in. and still growing. He is slightly tanned from work in forges and from relaxing in the sun. He has about neck length brown hair and likes for it to hang a bit in front of his eyes. His eyes are a light green. He has several burn scars on his wrists that criss cross up his arms and one burn that comes from the top of his neck to the bottom tip of his left shoulder. Most of these came from working in forges as a child before he mastered his fire element. He has a small dark purple tatoo of a eighth note on his right shoulder from when he was in sound village for a while. He allways wears either sandals or boots, depending on the weather and the job he needs to perform in them.

Ranking: I'm hoping to get back my old position, so Master/Trainer, preferebly the Alchemist Teacher.

Personality: Nejisuke is most allways calm, but almost never cool, and he usualy tries not to be. He doesn't want someone to have too much respect for him, he screws up to much. Nejisuke loves to use his abilities for things nowhere near requiring them for it. He thinks that if you can do it, then why not? He has a tendancy to light fires in inapropriate places in order for large explosions or fire balls. Nejisuke can turn serrious in an instant if necesary, but enjoys being silly most of the time to anoy peopel mostly. He hates being left out of the loop, so he likes to know everything going on anywhere at any given time. He hates pain, although if it happens he is fairly good at dealing with it. He enjoys having fun, but knows that sometimes fun isn't the thing to have. He usualy ignores the part of himself telling him this though, and tries to have fun anyway. He will be brutal to his enemies, but any student he has he will help to the utmost of his abilities.

Type of Warrior:
Alchemist, Ninja, Energy

Elemental Affinity:
Metal, Fire

History/Character's Background Story: For centuries the metaruhando clan had been blacksmith based and they made the best weapons for all the shinobi nations. This continued up until about 75 years before Nejisuke was born. At this point a part of the clan realized the power of alchemy, and began to practice it to aid their kekkai genkkai and they gained in power, but were a minority in the clan. The alchemist side of the clan lusted for power. They thought if they could take over the rest of the clan then they could conquer the shinobi world piece by piece. The only problem was that there were just too many of the other side of the clan. The alchemists couldn't take over the clan even with all there power, and both sides knew it. So instead of fighting outright, the two sides of the clan feuded. This continued up till Nejisuke's birth. Nejisuke was born special. He was born with the clans kekkai genkkai and an advancement to it not seen before in the clan. The alchemists believed that if they could use this childs power for there wishes they could take over. They faked his death and hid him from the other side of the clan. They taught him, and gave him everything they could to make him more powerful. When Nejisuke became the age of 12 they believed that Nejisuke had learned enough to aid them greatly against the blacksmith side of the clan. The alchemist side told Nejisuke what they planned to do and Nejisuke played along with them. He didn't want to kill people of his own family, but he didn't tell them this. The attack was planned for the next day, but Nejisuke escaped in the night and ran away from the estate. He started to travel everywhere, never stopping until he arrived back at rice field country. He was 15 then and he joined hidden sound village to learn more. He was 17 when orochimaru was killed and everything came to chaos in the village and he left to travel again. He headed north and arrived in snow country where he came upon Oto the cat, but that is another story. Eventualy he arrived at Sentou Gakuin at the age of 19 and is now teaching there.

RPing Sample: I don't think i'm going to do a fighting sample, maybe a completely random one.....

Nejisuke Metaruhando staggers out of the sake shop. He had possibly had a bit too much tonight, and his hotel was a bit away. No to be a problem though, he knew the way.....hopefully. He heads off into the woods swaying a bit and starts to head down a path. His eyes automaticaly search for enemies from pure instinct and training. His eyes twitch from side to side and he catches a glimpse of something moving in a large shrub to his left. He stops, and his eyes narrow, but all that comes out of it is a simple raccoon, so he ignores it and contues on. Mistake one. The raccoon jumps at him from behind and lands on his back with it's sharp claws cutting through Nejisuke's light jacket and into his skin. Nejisuke twitches then starts swinging his arms to his back trying to knock the raccoon off. Due to his being a bit drunk and the raccoon being good at dodging he never landed a hit, and the raccoon started to move over him scratching everywhere. "Aahhhhh!!!!" Nejisuke starts spinning around flailing trying to knock that stupid raccoon off of him when he suddenly gets and idea. He holds still and holds in energy for a second, then releases it suddenly, in a force. Mistake two. The raccoon flies off of him into a tree and falls to ground. It sits up and whines a bit then runs off into the woods. Nejisuke struts on a bit feeling happy with himself until he hears a small cry of anger behind him. He tuns slowly and the hair on the back of his neck begins to stand on end. He stands before about fifty raccoons, all of them looking angry. He turns back around, and starts bolting up the path. Mistake Two. The raccoons follow in chase, and they are about of equal speed to Nejisuke. Nejisuke puts on a burst of speed, and is happy to see the raccoons falling a bit behind, and he can see the hotel in the near distance, when suddenly he gets clotheslined by a brance, and flips backward and lands on his back out of breath. He happens to lean his head back and sees the raccoons approaching with speed. "Crap." Nejisuke flips up onto his feet and starts running again. He reaches the door to the hotel just in time and leaps inside and slams the door behind him and listens to the scratches on the other side. He sighs with relief and turns to look into the main room. Sitting on the main table is a squirrel. It bars it's teeth at him and steps forward a bit. "Uh, oh....."

Last edited by Nejisuke on March 31st 2008, 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty Re: Nejisuke Metaruhando

Post by Guest March 29th 2008, 6:13 pm

Didn't Jisenki say he wanted teachers to have the subject they teach as their primary warrior type?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 29th 2008, 7:26 pm

Try to use something other than Naruto locations or explain everything in your homeland more. What is the hidden sound village exactly and the fire country?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke March 31st 2008, 4:30 pm

oops sry, i didn't mean to have energy before alchemist. i was rushed trying to get as much done as i could.

and i will fix it up jisenki.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke March 31st 2008, 5:19 pm

i have finnished!!!!!
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 6:17 pm

Seriously remove the Naruto stuff from where he comes from, especially the Hidden Sound Village part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke March 31st 2008, 6:40 pm

ummm....why?

Try to use something other than Naruto locations or explain everything in your homeland more.

I explained more. I could go into even further detail if necesary.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 6:54 pm

Just remove the Hidden Sound Village stuff, the entire thing was at least applicable in more then one way until you add that of the Sound Village that is very suggestive of a Naruto forum or of Naruto itself which this forum is not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 31st 2008, 7:02 pm

I'll approve Nejisuke. You did as Jisenki asked and I see no problem in this.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Nejisuke Metaruhando Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 1st 2008, 8:08 am

thank you.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down