Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukuro

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 3:06 pm

This is the location where Hitomi Rosutozui and Rokudo Mukuro will do battle. The battle will be held in a 5 day period in which any technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else. I will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor will be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they did not use an attack. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

When a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the tournament and anything learned
inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur

Post by Hitomi May 7th 2008, 6:40 pm

Hitomi stood in the arena near the grassy section of the Colosseum. As she waited for her opponent, she thought about how she would battle while hoping a little that she wouldn't be defeated too easily. She was afterall only a inexperienced Yellow Ranked Warrior while her opponent may have years of experience. She had faith in herself and she knew that she would be disappointed if she lost. In the least though, she just wanted to fight her hardest.

Just one hit. Just one hit. If I can get one hit I'll be partially satisfied. Perhaps I can trick my opponent to going into the water and then I could blast him or her. Hopefullt my opponent is also a Yellow Ranked Warrior.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue2300/2300[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue2800/2800[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue0/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur

Post by Zura May 7th 2008, 10:10 pm

Mukuro slowly walked onto the field where the section was mostly earth. Mukuro stood still for awhile with his hair covering his right eye and began to examine his opponent. After a few moments, Mukuro put his head down and made a small chuckle and then rose it up again with his eye uncovered by his hair. The red pupil in his right eye was pulsing with energy and Mukuro was eagered to fight so appeared on his right eye and Mukuro's weapon Jigoku no Yari began to form from illusions and then became real when Mukuro took hold of it. Once Mukuro was in battle position he began to act. Since his opponent was near a grassy section he decided to use that to his advantage to his illusions. Mukuro's right eye pulsed when he began to activate his illusions, he made it look like the surrounding area was covered in trees to give him some cover as he ran towards Hitomi and was ready to attack her with his spear.

Kufufufu I guess I'll start, even though you are a yellow rank warrior I will not go easy on you.

Simple slash with spear does 50 damage.

OOC: So we don't have to roll the dices ourselves, Jisenki will do it for us?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 7th 2008, 10:22 pm

OOC: You didn't roll. Should I go or wait?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue2300/2300[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue2800/2800[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue0/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 10:24 pm

OOC: There are a few technical difficulties going on but at the bottom of the screen when you click post reply, you'll see player move. Just click on the one(s) you want to use and write your post then click send. It will come up as though I did it for some reason but ignore that.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 7th 2008, 10:52 pm

Attack(testing)
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 10:52 pm

The member Zura has done the following action : Player's Turn

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur Eliwood2
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 9th 2008, 5:04 pm

Hitomi was ready. She hoped in her mind that she could do her best. While distracted, she noticed her opponent attacking with his spear. She was a bit worried about this and thought about defending or evading but instead she did something a little unexpected. She waited for the attack and let it hit her in her side a bit. It wasn't too deep in which it would hinder her movements too much but it still did its own damage. She figured that this was necessary. She planned on fighting a strategic battle because she could tell that her opponent obviously outranked her and would probably easily overpower her if this was about pure strength.

"I can tell you are strong but I won't give up. I wouldn't allow myself to lose this easily. Try this out."

From her right sleeve, Hitomi pulled out a pistol which was her special weapon. She aimed it at her opponent and closed her left eye. She then fired two shots from her gun. They were her only two Lightning Ball Shots from her gun that she could use, but she thought that it would be worth it if at least one hit.

"Try my powerful Lightning Ball Shot!!"

If the attacks hit, it would inflict 70 points of damage each.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 9th 2008, 5:04 pm

The member 'Hitomi' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Attack Dice' :
#1 Result : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' :
#2 Result : 3
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 9th 2008, 5:20 pm

Mukuro saw the two shots of electricity coming right at him, but Mukuro began to smile. He thought to himself "Hehehe, maybe its time I should try out that useless technique I got from that cow fanatic." Mukuro then put his hand over his right eye and shifted it to his second skill, realm of hungry ghost so he could use the technique that copied from an opponent he fought before coming to Sentou Gaukin. By canceling his realm of hell, it caused the illusions he had created earlier to disappear. A appeared on his right eye and then he declared his technique "ELECTRICO CUOIO!!" Mukuro just stood there after activating electrico cuoio, which would only do half damage from the electric shots if it were successful. Mukuro could have possibly dodged those shots but he decided to test out some skills that he has no used that often yet as a test.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 9th 2008, 5:20 pm

The member 'Zura' has done the following action : Player's Turn

'Defense Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur AV1oES60
Result : 10
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 9th 2008, 5:33 pm

OOC: I shot two and you only rolled a defense dice against one. You lose damage you know.

IC: Hitomi was pleased and upset at the same time. She was happy because one of her attacks were successful but displeased at the same time because the other one failed and was defended against. She couldn't do much at the moment because she was out of Lightning Shots so she waited and moved towards the water area of the Colosseum to hopefully stay safe. She thought in her mind that her opponent was definately strong to block a Lightning Shot.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 9th 2008, 10:18 pm

Seeing as how his Electrico Cuoio was able to protect him from one shot
Mukuro was slightly pleased. After that Mukuro thought that his
opponent was a somewhat skilled gunman but he wanted to see how she
wields a sword. So Mukuro shifted his skill to the realm of asura and 四
appeared on his right eye and a indigo colored aura was emitting from
his eye. After his preparations for his next attack were ready, Mukuro
just began to dash forward ready to attack Hitomi with another slash
with his spear, which would do 50 damage.

Kufufufu, now lets see if that sword you have is just for show.

Last edited by Zura on May 10th 2008, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 9th 2008, 10:18 pm

'Attack Dice' :
Result : 8
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 10th 2008, 1:01 pm

Hitomi wanted to counterattack with her sword but her opponent's speed made her uneasy. Hitomi didn't want to lose faith in herself but she wondered if she could really evade or counter the speak attack by her opponent. Hitomi wanted to remain brave and she knew that she wouldn't let herself give up or take the easy way out. She raised her sword and ran towards her opponent as he ran towards her. Her blade was faced to him with the tip of the blade in his direction. She planned out using her Reverse Cutter to counter his spear. If successful, it would block his attack while causing 50 points of damage to him.

When he came close, she swung at the spear with the tip extended towards her opponent.

"My sword isn't just for show. I consider it to be a part of me."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 1:01 pm

The member 'Hitomi' has done the following action : Player's Turn

'Counter Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur AV1oKrO9
Result : 1

Last edited by Jisenki on May 12th 2008, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 10th 2008, 11:48 pm

Mukuro was able to duck Hitomi's counter-attack slash and hit her with his spear. After his attack Mukuro jumped backwards to get some distance between him and his opponent. When he was able 10 feet away from Hitomi, Mukuro activated his fifth skill, realm of humans by piercing his right eye with two of his fingers. The blood that came out of his eye covered his hand and turned black and a indigo colored aura coming from his eye looked even stronger.

Kufufufu, is that all you can do, if it is I'll finish you off quickly.

After saying his statement, Mukuro used Zentoryu Yari and his spear began to levitate in the air and began to make multiple copies of itself. When Mukuro thought he made a sufficient amount of copies he began to send them all out to attack Hitomi which would do 50 damage times the roll of the successful attack.

Now disappear.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 11:48 pm

'Special Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Hitomi Rosutozui vs. Rokudo Mukur PqyLL4i
Result : 4
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 11th 2008, 9:15 pm

This being the final day of the first round matches, I will now decide the victor of this battle. Due to having the most HP left over, the winner is Rokudo Mukuro, who's being by Zura.

Zura will move on to the next battle.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum