Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Rorak Skybreaker I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Rorak Skybreaker

Go down

Rorak Skybreaker Empty Rorak Skybreaker

Post by Rorak Sk March 25th 2008, 8:07 pm

Name: Rorak Skybreaker

Race: Human

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland: Rorak is from the town of Rathden, also known as the Steel City. Rathden supplies most of the Zhardain Empire with their weapons, such as swords, guns, and halbergs. It is located to the south-east, surrounded by scores of mountains, miles high. It is also located close to a volcano, which is what they use in order to help them smelt the steel they get.

Appearance: Rorak is very tall for being 32 years old. At 6'3'', not many people mess with him anymore. He has countless scars over his body, hidden from view, from the many battles that he has been a part of. Rorak usually wears all black, since it is the most depressing color there is, and that most the battles that he has taken place in have been during the night. So, he learned that dressing darkly helped keep him undetected by the enemy until he attacked them. Every single piece of clothing he wears was made special, so that he could be able to have the highest agility and speed possible while still wearing baggy pants and a huge black coat.

Ranking: Master/Trainer

Personality:

Rorak is one of the people that you don't want to meet in a dark ally in the middle of the night. Mostly, this is because he usually shows no emotion what-so-ever, and the fact that he does not trust many people. He also has the attitude that if you get in my way, i'll take you down as well. This is, again, another reason why Rorak never really gets along well with anyone. One of the things that he enjoys the most is practicing his gun, sword, and energy skills. Also, contradictingly, he loves to teach people how to use these things as well. More of why this is so will be explained in the history of Rorak.

Type of Warrior:
swordsman, energy, gunner

Elemental Affinity:
Fire and Electricity

History/Character's Background Story: Rorak was a special guy ever since he was born. He had the inate ability to control fire and electricity, something that was not common in humans. Many people in Rathden beleaved that he was a Celestial, and therefore tried to kill him. His parents begged for them to reconsider. All the good that it did was to get them killed instead of Rorak. While the townspeople murdered his parents, one of the smiths in the town sneaked in the back way of his house and took Rorak away before the townspeople could notice. Once they did, they searched high and low for him, yet the smith kept him well hidden. Eventually, the town forgot about the strange little baby, and went on with there lives.

The smith continued to take care for Rorak until he was 18 years old. All of those years, the smith had taught him how to make his own weapons and armor. Rorak, not remebering his parents, saw the smith as his father, and thought very highly of him. At the age of 14, Rorak was allowed to make his very own swords. Making them from the purest steel he could find, Rorak created the blades. However, without the smith knowing, he also fused fire and electricity into the blades, so if they were taken from him, the person would surely die from the burns and shocks that he/she would receave. At age 16, he then made his first two guns. Again, he fused his two elements into the guns while the smith was not looking. He trained everyday, learning how to block and thrust with apparent ease, and firing the smallest targets possible from far away. But all good things cannot last.

When he turned 18, the general of the Zhardian army enlisted Rorak, hoping that he would be able to turn the tide against the Celestials. However, Rorak refused. So, in retaliation, the general had the smith murdered, and made it look like it was the work of Celestial Assassins. In complete rage, Rorak accepted the offer, and went into the first available battle. During this battle, most of the men fighting beside Rorak died. He alone held them off for two hours until the next batallion could reach him. The king of the Zhardian Empire took great notice with him, and adopted him as his son, and the leader of the Specail Forces of the Zhardian army. Everyday, he taught the new recrutes the best tricks in the book. Rorak learned that he loved to teach people how to master swords, energy, but he especially loved to teach them how to use guns. By this time, Rorak was 25 years old.

He then became friends with two people, Lucas and Skye. He helped them win many battles, and they almost suceeded in destroying the Celestials once and for all. However, Lucas was killed in the final battle, and the Zhardian armies had to retreat. Skye became distant, beleaving that it was his fault that Lucas died. One day, he just left, and has not been seen again. Rorak, however, showed no remorse or sorrow. He accepted Lucas's death, and moved on with his life.

With the war temporarily over, Rorak began to roam far and wide, hoping to continuing mastering swords, guns and his elements. He then heard, going through a town, that a school called Sentou Gakuin has just opened, and was still in need of a gunner teacher. With the thought of being able to do what he loved, he made his way to the school, hopefully to continue helping people master the art of gunsmanship.

RPing Sample: (This is from the first battle that Rorak was in)
Sweat poured from his body, his breathing heavy. Many cuts covered his body, blood still oozing from some, staining his torn clothes. It has seemed like a lifetime that he has been fighting these Celestials by himself, but he was not about to give up and die. Rorak yelled in defiance, and charged. Celestial blades tried to reach his body, but Rorak was faster. He slashed, dodged, and stabbed, never staying still. Alway moving. Always in the dance of battle, of death. The last Celestial in the group screamed in pain as one of Roraks blades pierced its heart. Rorak raised two fingers, and lighting jumped from them, blasting the Celestial, and creating a huge flash of light. When the light disperced, there was no trace of that Celestial left. The rest of the Celestial army back up a little, astounded by the mans shear force. That was there mistake. Rorak backflipped, quickly sheathing his blades and drawing his guns in one, fluid motion. The gunfire that took place after this was nothing less than amazing, with blinding speed, Rorak fired shot after shot, screaming at the top of his lungs. "THIS IS WHAT YOU DISERVE FOR KILLING MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screaching in glee and rage. Score after score of Celestials fell to the onslaught. It stopped suddenly. The Celestials took the seeming advantage to charge. However, they soon discovered their mistake. When they were no less than 10 feet away, Rorak raised both guns again, and fired. Instead of firing bullets, however, one fired an enormous fire ball, at least 20 meters in diameter. The other shot out a thick line of lighting. Both of these attacks combined, and then exploded, blowing huge chunks of rock and debres into the air. When the smoke cleared, a wide swath was cleared in the Celestial army, almost a fifth deminished in the explosion. There was no sign of Rorak. About 100 meters away, Rorak appeared suddenly, coming out of the shadow of a lone tree, the only one still standing for miles. He smirked. He then leaned back and yelled, "HERE I COME AGAIN!!! COME AND MEET YOUR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!"....
Anonymous
Rorak Sk

Back to top Go down

Rorak Skybreaker Empty Re: Rorak Skybreaker

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 8:11 pm

Shouldn't you actually register and make an accocunt before you make a character.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down