Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Rorak's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Rorak's Techniques

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rorak's Techniques Empty Rorak's Techniques

Post by purpleregiment7 April 2nd 2008, 9:40 am

Name: Lightning Encasement
Range: N/A
Technique Usage: Special
Attack Power: N/A
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Offensive and defensive
Description: Rorak completely encases himself in lightning, which lasts for a certain number of posts, depending on the # rolled on the dice. During those posts, Rorak's attack, and evasiveness power inceases. Therefore, every time Rorak attacks while in this state, an extra dice is rolled while attacking, countering, and evading. This technique can only be used twice in battle.

Name: Flash Step
Range: Depends
Technique Usage: Evasive
Benefits: supplementary
Description: This technique, in battle, can only be used while Rorak is in Lightning Encasement. Rorak creates a huge flash, that will blind the opponent ; on a roll of 5-6, and can only be used if Rorak is right next to the opponent, and the opponents last defence roll is a 1-4; for one to two posts, depending on another dice roll, if the first roll is successfull (1-3=one; 4-6=two). Rorak then teleports himself away from the opponent, usually 5-10 meters. Since this could be used over and over, Rorak has limited himself by using this technique once while in this state. Outside of battle, he can use it as many times as he wants.

Name: Flame Encasement
Range: N/A
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Benefits: Offensive and defensive
Description: Rorak completely encases himself in flames, which like Lightning Encasement, lasts for a certain number of posts, depending on the roll. It can block all bullets unless the attack power of the bullet is double than that of Flame Encasement's dice value. Also, metal, wooden, and ice attacks melt on contact. However, while in battle, he cannot melt the opponents weapons. This move can only be used twice in battle.

Name: Inferno
Range: Close, Mid-ranged, Far
Attack Power: 400-600
Benefits: Offensive
Description: This move can only be used while Rorak is in Flame Encasement. He takes the fire deep within him, and uses it to make himself explode. The range depends on the # rolled on 2 attack dices, which also complements the attack power of the technique. The closer the opponent is, the more damage the opponent will take. For example, if the opponent was 10 yards away from Rorak, he/shed would take more damage then if he/she were 60 yards away. This move can only be used twice in battle.

Name: Lightning Thrust
Range: Close
Attack Power: 600
Description: THis technique is used only in the most dire of circumstances. Rorak uses his hand to channel a bolt of lightning towards the opponent at close range. This move, if the roll is high enough, can kill a person if hit in the heart. Other wise, it could cause paralysis. For these reasons, this move is not to be used in battles against studend or teachers. This is specifically for missions when Rorak has to kill someone/something, or bring someone in without killing them.

Name: Fire Bomb
Range: Far
Attack Power: 450
Warrior affinity: Guns/Energy
Description: Rorak takes a post to gather alot of fire energy. Then, he shoots a fire ball (size depends on roll) that, when it touches something, will explode (range depends on roll times 3feet). If used while in Flame Encasement, The size and the explosive range is doubled. THis move can only be used three times against a teacher, and once against a student.

Name: Static Burst
Attack Power: 450
Description: Rorak takes a post to gather alot of lightning energy. Then, he shoots a lightning ball (size depends on roll) that, when it touches something, will explode (range depends on roll times 3feet). If used while in Ligntning Encasement, The size and the explosive range is doubled. THis move can only be used three times against a teacher, and once against a student.

Name: Elemental Explosion
Attack Power: 600
Elemental Affinity: Fire/Lightning
Description: Rorak uses both of his guns to shoot out a Static Burst and a Fire Bomb. While traveling towards the opponent, the two shots come closer together until they combine. WHen that happens, the ball ov energy explodes (range of the attack is the roll for both of the attacks added together, then multiplied by 6feet) This move takes up most of Roraks energy, so it is limited to one use per battle.

Last edited by purpleregiment7 on April 23rd 2008, 4:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Rorak's Techniques Empty Re: Rorak's Techniques

Post by Guest April 2nd 2008, 10:48 am

The seond technique is too powerful, you can not blind someone automatically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 2nd 2008, 5:40 pm

edited
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2008, 6:50 pm

You didn't change anything, you just posted edited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm

yes i did. Read closer. It says that it blinds them on a roll of 5-6, then roll another one, if successful, for how long.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 7:32 am

I still do not like the blinding ability, due to the fact that there is no avoiding whether they roll a higher die or not. In you technique, it states that only your dice roll matters, and that their dice roll means exactly nothing. So it still needs to be improved upon, and changed to include your opponents dice roll as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 3rd 2008, 11:06 am

What Militis said is true.

I advise that you finish first though and then say when you are ready for approval. It makes no sense for us to make multiple comments in different posts if you are not yet finished.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 3rd 2008, 6:22 pm

Hopefully thats better
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 7:41 pm

It is still no good, it should only work if the opposing person rolls less than a 5, not if they roll the same thing. If they roll the same thing then the technique should be negated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 3rd 2008, 9:06 pm

I took your advice. Having the opponent roll the same number would negate it.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 9:28 pm

Approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 3rd 2008, 10:22 pm

Where's the rest?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2008, 7:43 am

I only meant the one's that are there at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 5th 2008, 12:44 am

I know, I meant Rorak. Where's the rest of his attacks? He should've just made them all at the same time.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 5th 2008, 4:25 pm

Honestly, Im not all that good on coming up with techniques. If you remember my techniques on the old site, I had about 5-6 at the tops. Its just taking me a bit to come up with more.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 10th 2008, 8:52 pm

Added two more; Flame Encasement and Inferno
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2008, 9:26 pm

The first one took some time to consider, but given the abilities and the downsides, I'd say that it is nearly perfect. Instead of saying that it blocks any bullet, and melts anything it touches, how about you lessen those to some degree.

How about: It can block all bullets unless the attack power of the bullet is double than that of Flame Encasement's dice value. Also, metal, wooden, and ice attacks melt on contact.

For inferno, it is pretty good but how about some downsides if only one and also explain exactly where the attack power comes from. 400-600 throws me off a bit.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 10th 2008, 9:33 pm

wait, on the melts any metal thing lets think on this for a second. it would depend on the metal, tungsten has a melting point of 6192 °F
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2008, 9:41 pm

Do we have to be technical about the metal? I mean this is very fictional. You could always make a technique called Tungsten though that had special properties against fire. That would be legit as long as it doesn't godmod.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 10th 2008, 9:46 pm

so i need to make moves for all of my mainly used metals? wait.....this gives me an idea. Thank you Kisuke!
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rorak's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Rorak's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 10th 2008, 10:14 pm

For one thing, I clearly explain the 400-600 attack power. And two, the fire within Rorak is as hot as molten lava. I dont hink any metal would have a chance against it. And I added the bit u suggested Kisuke. I will come up with more moves tomorrow.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 10th 2008, 10:21 pm

Explain the 400-600 thing in the description and I didn't see any changes to Flame Encasement.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 11th 2008, 6:44 am

I hope that I explained it better.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 11th 2008, 8:02 am

2 192 degrees Fahrenheit

Ah, well if it is lava, the temperature of lava is stated above, so you could melt any metal.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 11th 2008, 11:13 pm

Alright, I'll accept that. Approved.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next