Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

Post by Jisenki May 5th 2008, 3:51 pm

This is the location where Militis Frustrae and Jacob Smith will do battle. The battle will be held in a 5 day period in which any technique approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved will be enabled for use. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge and will settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any occur whether they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else. I will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure that cheating does not occur during this match. If the two day period passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor will be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest. Each player must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they did not use an attack.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

When a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the tournament and anything learned inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.

Last edited by Jisenki on May 7th 2008, 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

Post by Nejisuke May 5th 2008, 4:35 pm

The sunlight that had so previously been streaming in through the hole in the ceiling is blocked out a slight bit as Jacob Smith floats down out of it. He liked to do flashy entrances on occasion, and this was just to great of an opportunity to pass up. He smiles as the wind whistles through his hair as he floats gently down towards the ground below, but he can't help but feel saddened that he can't see what the water on the far side of the arena looked like glittering in the sunlight. There are many things missed due to blindness, and the abilities he has gained with it just can't make up for it.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 7:50 am

Militis walked into the arena, and sat on the ground near to the center of the room. He began to meditate, as he did so. His energy began to charge and form into the shape of a fox's claw which attached to his soul as it formed. Militis allowed this to happen without force, he didn't even care if his opponent attacked, he didn't really want to be here, but he had never quit a challenge before and did not plan on it. He waited while he meditated he expected an attack but knew that he wouldn't have to worry about. "You may start whenever you see fit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 6th 2008, 7:25 pm

Jacob feet balance carefully as he lands on the ground. He turns to face his opponent. He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and reads by noticing the black lettering on the white paper. He sniffs over the paper acknowledging the color allowing him to read. He was a slow reader, but this worked. He finnishes. His opponents name is Militis by the look of it. Jacob faces where he 'sees' some energy moving about. He notices the fox claw and wonders what it could mean. He draws his blades slowly off of his back and leans backwards, and then thrusts himself forward, and spins quickly through the air in an ark, he will land blades first in a downcut on the 'Militis'.
Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 9:33 pm

OOC: I fixed it.

IC: Militis felt the attack come through his energy field, and stopped meditating to jump out of the way. He would have jumped no matter what but it made him at ease that he had already finished meditating. He jumped up from the spot and tried to dodge. He didn't want to waste all of his energy fast, so he would allow the student to go first with attacks.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 2:51 pm

OOC: At least 4 full lines of text Militis. You had about 3 and 1/2.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 7th 2008, 5:11 pm

As the blades strike the ground Jacob flips himself forward and his feet hit the ground lightly and he spins around as his feet skid across the ground. He now is facing Militis. He decides on his course of action, he enters Tiger Style. His hold on his blades strengthen, and his body becomes much more rigid. His eyes analyze his apponent and he decides on how to do this. Using his great speed he dissapears from where he was and his suddenly in front of Militis and is in and uppercut motion with one of his blades going up. Jacob hopes that this attack will be a success, this person seems to be understimating him.

OOC: one special dice has been sacrificed to enter Tiger Style
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 5:11 pm

The member Nejisuke has done the following action : Player's Turn

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Eliwood2
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 9:05 pm

Militis saw the attack coming due to his natural speed and evasiveness, so he decided to dodge this time and try to attack his opponent to end the battle fast. He was still going to stick with his 'waste the enemies strength' plan, but he would definitely make sure that he aimed for crucial parts. He tried to dodge, if he was successful, he would use his Phantom Fox Strike to take out his opponent's legs leaving him totally incapable of moving at a high speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 9:05 pm

The member Militis has done the following action : Player's Turn

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith AV1oH_9i
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 9:06 pm

The member Militis has done the following action : Player's Turn

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith PqyLL4i
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 8th 2008, 4:55 pm

OOC: wait, because of the abilies of tiger style the dice amounts are even, what happens in the event of a tie in rolls?

IC: Jacob cracks a smile at the success of his attack(?), when suddenly the Militis goes into some weird fighting position, then he was suddenly moving at high speeds. Probably too fast for normal sight, but Jacob doesn't 'see'. He notices the movement is toward Jacob, and his legs in particular. well now, we can't have this. Jacob raises a hand to aim at Militis, and uses his Koneshima ability to do a reverse gravity push as a counterattack. He also aims his other hand holding the blade at his side. A bolt of lightning fires off at Militis quickly.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 8th 2008, 4:55 pm

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith AV1oKrO9
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 8th 2008, 4:56 pm

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith Eliwood2
Results :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 8th 2008, 11:35 pm

OOC: PM me Nejisuke because I don't understand what you mean. Also, just space next time and choose the dice instead of making another OOC for each one.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:14 am

OOC: Nejisuke is wrong, none of our dice roll are the same except for my evasion, and due to that fact he was hit by my Phantom Fox Strike. Now, he has taken damage of 600, and can no longer use his legs in this battle and I have evaded his tiger style attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 11:32 am

That isn't true. By his special ability, the attack goes up by one while the evade goes down by one. Actually, his attack from the tiger attack was one greater because basically the two dice's, the attack and the evade, values were reversed.

As for the attack afterward, when you used the special dice, Nejisuke rolled a 4 in counterattack and a 3 in attack. The counterattack would fail but because you have yet to respond in battle, it is undecided whether his attack would inflict damage. So as for the uppercut motion attack, you lose the damage it would inflict +100 because of his tiger attack.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 11:41 am

OOC: and just because the chaku no mesu was used on his legs doesn't mean they can't be used, it will just be much harder and painful, but mobility hasn't been halted.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:44 am

OOC: Chakra no Mesu severs the muscles, which means that the person hit by the Chakra no Mesu would be would be unable to walk.

Last edited by Militis on May 10th 2008, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 11:46 am

OOC: if we are to be getting technical, in the serries where it was used Naruto was in pain and originaly lacked the ability for movement, but if you push yourself movement is still possible. Jacob is an expert swordsman, he'll still be able to move.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:47 am

OOC: But, we are not going by Naruto standard, we are going by Sentou Gakuin standards and in that the muscles are severed and Jacob is no longer able to move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 11:50 am

OOC: it was never stated so in the technique information. it just states that that is how it works, never having that as an extra effect.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:55 am

Militis wrote:Name: Chakra No Mesu
Range: Close - Far (Only far or mid-ranged when it can be sent directly through something to the target)
Technique Usage: Special
Attack Power: 450
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefits: Ofensive/ Defensive/ Supplementary
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the energy will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

A direct quote that states that it slices their muscles and blood vessels. Which makes them unable to walk. Due to the fact that without muscles you can not walk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 11:59 am

OOC: maybe not the normal human way...... but everyone here is beyond being actualy human. controling energy, enormous strength and speed, a few cuts to muscles are only going to be a huge annoyance.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:11 pm

OOC: Nejisuke, no matter what you say you can not move without muscles, superhuman, pseudo-human or just plain human. No matter how strong you are or what pain you are used to muscle severance of the legs means no movement unless you crawl with your hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next