Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 12:37 pm

OOC: Get back to the battle and stop with the OOCs. The bottom line is that we are using dice and not the old fashioned way so you must realize that unless your opponent chooses to, many attacks that would be long term with the old way aren't with the dice. Continue the battle.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 2:08 pm

OOC: Nejisuke, you have lost 600 HP. And I will compromise, Jacob's legs are damaged to the point where he can not move at more than normal human speed, good?

IC: Militis saw the attack coming and chose not to avoid, he had already dealt some damage to his opponents legs, and he knew that his speed would lead him to victory. He used his left hand to use his Invisible defense against the latest attack of Jacob, and his right hand he raised into the air. This attack would come later on in the battle, and would basically blindside his opponent. There was no way it would miss but Militis would have continue the battle until they got there. After Militis was sure that his attack was set in motion, he dropped his hand in order to make his Invisible Defense stronger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 2:08 pm

The member 'Militis' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Defense Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 AV1oES60
#1 Result : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Special Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 PqyLL4i
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 6:52 pm

OOC: nope. I'm going off of the statements by Jisenki.

IC: Jacob flips backwards aways from Militis to about 50ft away. He looks down at his legs and realizes that there is no rent in the skin, but he feels severe pain in them. Oh well, it is of no- Jacob collapses to the ground as the full pain hits. He stands back up slowly. "Ouch..." Jacob replaces the blades on his back and aims both hands at Militis, and releases two lightning bolts from his hands at Militis. Jacob places his hands on his legs and massages them a bit to help ease the pain. It does nothing to help whatsoever. "Oh well....."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 6:52 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Attack Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Eliwood2
#1 Result : 8

#2 'Attack Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Eliwood2
#2 Result : 3
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 9:53 pm

OOC: You have 1900 HP left.

IC: Militis saw the attack coming toward him and decided that he would take no action other than to activate his Eiseigan. His eyes began to see another plain of vision, a plain in which he could see every organ, tissue, muscle, and nerve of his opponent, even the muscles he had damaged before. He then allowed the two attacks to hit him, knocking him backward about one meter but he landed on his feet. He then activated his Demonic Bow, and raised it at his opponent. He used his special poison to create three arrows and knocked all three firing them at his opponent. He had them all aimed at crucial parts, one at the heart, liver, and right lung of his opponent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 9:53 pm

The member 'Militis' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 4

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 10th 2008, 10:45 pm

OOC: and you have lost 900 hp.... i think. was it the uppercut, or the lightning bolt that hit you that one time?

IC: Jacob is surprised at the success of his attack. He expected some sort of deffense, or dodging, but it was fine that Militis did nothing, less energy that has been wasted and more damage inflicted. Jacob watches carefuly as the bow is formed, and as the arrows are made he realizes that they are of poison energy. crap....i can't let those touch me...it could be very hazardous to my health if they do.... Jacob raises both hands in front of him and releases a gravity push to counter the arrows, and in case it failed he released another gravitational push to make sure the attack didn't reach him. Jacob now leaves Tiger Style.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 10:45 pm

The member 'Nejisuke' has done the following action : Player's Turn

#1 'Counter Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 AV1oKrO9
#1 Result : 2

#2 'Counter Dice' :
[solved]Round 1: Match 1 ::Militis Frustrae vs. Jacob Smith - Page 2 AV1oKrO9
#2 Result : 1
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 11th 2008, 9:33 pm

This being the final day of the first round matches, I will now decide
the victor of this battle. Due to having the most HP left over, the
winner is Militis Frustrae, who's being used by Militis.

Militis will move on to the next battle.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 4:20 pm

yup. i saw that ending coming, but it was a hard fought battle. it showed me what i need to fix in Jacob's character and abilities if he is to hang with the top people.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2