Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Eterna Beast- Dream I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Eterna Beast- Dream

2 posters

Go down

Eterna Beast- Dream Empty Eterna Beast- Dream

Post by Kisuke May 19th 2009, 10:31 pm

Name: Eterna Beast-Dream
Appearance:

Eterna Beast- Dream Dream
Eterna Beast Dream is more mysterious in appearance than the rest of the other Eterna beasts. He actually appears as a large door like creature. His face is well hidden behind a cloak that is green and purple and well wrapped revealing only a pair of yellow glowing eyes. He seems superior compared to many monsters as he takes on the form of a floating yet secretive king as he wears a cape like cloak that completely covers his body. This creature has no visible hands, but instead it has purple looking feathers that appear from the green and purple cloak. In some situations, this creature takes on the appearance of whatever the user wishes whether it be a beast or some type of weapon. This is a very mysterious creature indeed.

Type of Creature: Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 Turns
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link to be posted]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Transformation Dream- Being a creature that thrives on the wants and desires of those who control it, Eterna Beast-Dream has a unique ability to transform itself and become the manifestation of anything that the user of this creature desires. Basically speaking, in a battle Dream can become any one item, technique, equipment, or weapon that can be used by the user of this creature, or has been used by any other combatant of the current battle. This ability is activated by rolling 1 Special Dice and paying 500 Tsukara. Whatever Eterna Beast-Dream transforms into is automatically equipped to the controller of this creature (if a weapon or equipment) as long as they have slots, and the effects only last for a duration of one turn (1 rotation from the user back to the user). This creature cannot transform into any creature or use any creature's abilities or techniques. Also, this ability does not permit Eterna Beast-Dream to transform into any other ability. When Eterna Beast- Dream transforms into a technique, its effects still apply but its Tsukara is ignored due to the 500 Tsukara cost that is required to activate this ability. Any technique Eterna Beast-Dream transforms into only counts as its intended Dice Roll in a chain unless another ability, technique, item, etc says otherwise.

Defense Dream- If the controller of this creature desires protection, Eterna Beast- Dream grants their wish by becoming a shield or any type of defensive weapon that can meet the requirements necessary to defend them. At the cost of 500 Tsukara and 1 Special Dice, this creature can automatically negate the activation of any Attack, Counterattack, or Special [Offensive] Dice used per 500 Tsukara paid. At the cost of 500 Tsukara and 2 Special Dice, this creature can counter an incoming technique giving it double its original attack power.

Attack Dream- Another 'willed' form of Eterna Beast-Dream, in which he becomes a Sword, Gun, Staff, Spear, or any weapon necessary for the user of this creature to inflict damage to their opponent. When this technique is used, by paying 250 Tsukara and rolling 1 Attack Dice, this creature can attack a designated target with a general attack that inflicts decent but not massive damage.

Healing Dream- Eterna Beast-Dream's final ability in which it can cast a spell on anyone that its controller desires. When this is done, at the cost of 2 Special Dice and 700 Tsukara, increase the HP of one target by an amount equal to the sum of the dice rolled multiplied by 100.

Attack Power:

Transforming Dream- N/A
Defense Dream- N/A
Attack Dream- 325
Healing Dream- N/A

Dice Usage:

Transforming Dream- Special DiceDefense Dream- Special Dice
Attack Dream- Attack Dice
Healing Dream- Special Dice

Benefits:

Transforming Dream- Supplementary/Offensive/DefensiveDefense Dream- Defensive
Attack Dream- N/A
Healing Dream- Supplementary

Slot Cost: 5

History:
Eterna Beast Dream was discovered in the sandy deserts of the world, wandering the surface in search of someone to take control of it. Though quite the mischievous Eterna Beast, Kisuke managed to find it even though Dream used many tricks and traps to throw him off. Luckily for Kisuke, Eterna Beast- Dream needs a controller in order for it to manifest itself as the wishes and desires that others have. Though it can transform itself into what it wants, no link from a host means that its power is unrestrained and can't be used to its full extent, meaning that Eterna Beast-Dream, to an extent, can't control its own powers well when alone. Once Kisuke learned this, it was hardly an effort to capture and seal this Eterna Beast.

Last edited by Kisuke on September 6th 2009, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Eterna Beast- Dream Empty Re: Eterna Beast- Dream

Post by Dagomis May 19th 2009, 10:59 pm

Transformation Dream: Does the Beast use the technique once per payment or as many times as chosen for the one payment?
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue0/100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 24th 2009, 10:42 pm

Just once per payment. I apologize for not making that clear enough.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 24th 2009, 11:23 pm

Ok. Then, I have no problem approving this beast.

Kisuke wrote:Name: Eterna Beast-Moon
Appearance:

Eterna Beast- Dream Dream
Eterna Beast Dream is more mysterious in appearance than the rest of the other Eterna beasts. He actually appears as a large door like creature. His face is well hidden behind a cloak that is green and purple and well wrapped revealing only a pair of yellow glowing eyes. He seems superior compared to many monsters as he takes on the form of a floating yet secretive king as he wears a cape like cloak that completely covers his body. This creature has no visible hands, but instead it has purple looking feathers that appear from the green and purple cloak. In some situations, this creature takes on the appearance of whatever the user wishes whether it be a beast or some type of weapon. This is a very mysterious creature indeed.

Type of Creature: Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 Turns
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link to be posted]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Transformation Dream- Being a creature that thrives on the wants and desires of those who control it, Eterna Beast-Dream has a unique ability to transform itself and become the manifestation of anything that the user of this creature desires. Basically speaking, in a battle Dream can become any one item, technique, equipment, or weapon that can be used by the user of this creature, or has been used by any other combatant of the current battle. This ability is activated by rolling 1 Special Dice and paying 500 Tsukara. Whatever Eterna Beast-Dream transforms into is automatically equipped to the controller of this creature (if a weapon or equipment) as long as they have slots, and the effects only last for a duration of one turn (1 rotation from the user back to the user). This creature cannot transform into any creature or use any creature's abilities or techniques. Also, this ability does not permit Eterna Beast-Dream to transform into any other ability. When Eterna Beast- Dream transforms into a technique, its effects still apply but its Tsukara is ignored due to the 500 Tsukara cost that is required to activate this ability. Any technique Eterna Beast-Dream transforms into only counts as its intended Dice Roll in a chain unless another ability, technique, item, etc says otherwise.

Defense Dream- If the controller of this creature desires protection, Eterna Beast- Dream grants their wish by becoming a shield or any type of defensive weapon that can meet the requirements necessary to defend them. At the cost of 500 Tsukara and 1 Special Dice, this creature can automatically negate the activation of any Attack, Counterattack, or Special [Offensive] Dice used per 500 Tsukara paid. At the cost of 500 Tsukara and 2 Special Dice, this creature can counter an incoming technique giving it double its original attack power.

Attack Dream- Another 'willed' form of Eterna Beast-Dream, in which he becomes a Sword, Gun, Staff, Spear, or any weapon necessary for the user of this creature to inflict damage to their opponent. When this technique is used, by paying 250 Tsukara and rolling 1 Attack Dice, this creature can attack a designated target with a general attack that inflicts decent but not massive damage.

Healing Dream- Eterna Beast-Dream's final ability in which it can cast a spell on anyone that its controller desires. When this is done, at the cost of 2 Special Dice and 700 Tsukara, increase the HP of one target by an amount equal to the sum of the dice rolled multiplied by 100.

Attack Power:

Transforming Dream- N/A
Defense Dream- N/A
Attack Dream- 325
Healing Dream- N/A

Dice Usage:

Transforming Dream- Special DiceDefense Dream- Special Dice
Attack Dream- Attack Dice
Healing Dream- Special Dice

Benefits:

Transforming Dream- Supplementary/Offensive/DefensiveDefense Dream- Defensive
Attack Dream- N/A
Healing Dream- Supplementary

Slot Cost: 5

History:
Eterna Beast Dream was discovered in the sandy deserts of the world, wandering the surface in search of someone to take control of it. Though quite the mischievous Eterna Beast, Kisuke managed to find it even though Dream used many tricks and traps to throw him off. Luckily for Kisuke, Eterna Beast- Dream needs a controller in order for it to manifest itself as the wishes and desires that others have. Though it can transform itself into what it wants, no link from a host means that its power is unrestrained and can't be used to its full extent, meaning that Eterna Beast-Dream, to an extent, can't control its own powers well when alone. Once Kisuke learned this, it was hardly an effort to capture and seal this Eterna Beast.

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Dream Left_bar_bleue0/100Eterna Beast- Dream Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 24th 2009, 11:33 pm

Thanks.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down