Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Eterna Beast- Moon I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Eterna Beast- Moon

2 posters

Go down

Eterna Beast- Moon Empty Eterna Beast- Moon

Post by Kisuke March 4th 2009, 10:44 pm

Name:
Eterna Beast-Moon
Appearance:
Eterna Beast- Moon Moon
Moon is a fairly large beast that stands at 8 feet and 4 inches. On his head is a large horn protruding horn that is capable of piercing opponents in battle. One unique thing about this wolf-like creature is that he has guillotine-like blades on both his front two legs and back two legs. Another noticeable trait is that Moon has a unique color scheme of purple fur throughout his body and large red stripes that mark along his back and around his tail looking almost like a glowing flame. This beast is both dangerous while majestic. Although he is large for a creature, is quite small for an average Faina creature and an Eterna Beast as many of these beasts range from the size of 25 feet to about 40 feet tall at most. His small size can prove to be good and bad since it makes him less noticeable than the other Eterna Beasts yet also makes him less intimidating. This doesn't mean that his very sight doesn't strike fear into the hearts of any warriors.
Type of Creature: Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 Turns
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link to be posted]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Moon Casting: This ability can only be activated if the player controlling Eterna Beast Moon pays 800 Tsukara. As long as this creature's capsule is equipped to a character, that character is afflicted with the condition Invisible. The effects of this ability only wear off once this creature has been summoned and its turns have all been used up. If at any time this creature still has turns remaining, whether summoned or not, this ability is still in effect. Also, this ability has another effect that deactivates and negates the condition Invisible for any other player other than the player that has this creature and capsule in his possession. If Eterna Beast- Moon is summoned and possession shifts, then the new owner is granted the effects of this ability and the old owner loses those effects until control is regained. This ability is a Special Skill that Eterna Beast-Moon possesses from its ability to shift the light around itself, slightly similar to how the moon can appear in different phases.

Ice Blade Kick: This technique is is used when Moon kicks using either his front or back legs. Attached to his legs are blades made of ice. Once he kicks, he can slash through objects by cutting them with these ice blades. Not as powerful as real steel blades, these blades are nearly as powerful as steel allowing successful breakthrough if the kick makes contact multiple times. Being an Eterna Beast, he is much larger than other creatures, although he is one of the smaller Eterna Beast. This is used as a general attack and isn't considered a very good move unless used when the possessor of this creature is incapable of attacking.

Lunar Masking: A beam of light shines above the controller of this creature and from that, what appears to be fire and ice begins to surround and trap the controller. Immediately afterwards, the ice and fire surround the controller although they neither freeze nor burn. Instead, they cover the controller of Eterna Beast Moon with a powerful aura that protects he/she from the effects of any and all Special techniques and abilities that are being used by anyone besides the controller of Moon and Moon itself. This still allows the opponent or an ally to use the effects on themselves if their technique permits it.

Aurora Screech: Shouting and making a loud screeching sound, ice flows from Moon to a position directly in front of him, which protects him and anyone behind him from incoming techniques. The wall itself is a magnificent sight to behold as it displays the colors of the spectrum and shines brightly at any time, appearing almost as a mirror to the user of Moon and to the opponent and surrounding spectators.

Attack Power:

Moon Casting- N/A
Ice Blade Kick-500
Lunar Masking- N/A
Aurora Screech- N/A

Dice Usage:

Moon Casting-N/A
Ice Blade Kick-Attack
Lunar Masking- Special
Aurora Screech- Defense Dice

Benefits:

Moon Casting- N/A
Ice Blade Kick- N/A
Lunar Masking- Supplementary
Aurora Screech- N/A

Slot Cost: 5
History: In a distant land, through the misty peaks of this land, Kisuke met with this creature. He battled with this beast, only to be fooled and deceived by the power of his tricks and through its ability to hide itself and other things. Only through focusing on the beast and using its size to his advantage could he discover that the creature is heavy enough to move footprints on his earth and stones. He was able to subdue the beast and cause it to become immobile, although for a few moments. These few moments were enough, as he was able to cast a spell on the creature and seal it in a capsule that was forged by Dark Magic, fated to be sealed away by everyone unless they possessed the required items and knew the Special Chant.

Last edited by Kisuke on March 6th 2009, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Eterna Beast- Moon Empty Re: Eterna Beast- Moon

Post by Dagomis March 6th 2009, 9:08 pm

-Not really sure about the invisibility. It seems that they could attack, and deliver heavy damage while invisible without any chance of preventive measures. You should try amending that part.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue0/100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 6th 2009, 10:15 pm

I just added an 800 Tsukara cost to the ability description. How's that?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue100/100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 6th 2009, 10:30 pm

Sorry. But, it still seems like more is needed to balance it out.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Eterna Beast- Moon Left_bar_bleue0/100Eterna Beast- Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 23rd 2009, 9:37 pm

Kisuke wrote:
Name:
Eterna Beast-Moon
Appearance:
Eterna Beast- Moon Moon
Moon is a fairly large beast that stands at 8 feet and 4 inches. On his head is a large horn protruding horn that is capable of piercing opponents in battle. One unique thing about this wolf-like creature is that he has guillotine-like blades on both his front two legs and back two legs. Another noticeable trait is that Moon has a unique color scheme of purple fur throughout his body and large red stripes that mark along his back and around his tail looking almost like a glowing flame. This beast is both dangerous while majestic. Although he is large for a creature, is quite small for an average Faina creature and an Eterna Beast as many of these beasts range from the size of 25 feet to about 40 feet tall at most. His small size can prove to be good and bad since it makes him less noticeable than the other Eterna Beasts yet also makes him less intimidating. This doesn't mean that his very sight doesn't strike fear into the hearts of any warriors.
Type of Creature: Eterna Beast
Creature Class: Class 5-Faina
Health Points/Turn Bar: 10 Turns
Summoning: Eterna Beast Capsule and the Eterna Beast Great Ritual Summoning [Link to be posted]

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Moon Casting: This ability can only be activated if the player controlling Eterna Beast Moon pays 800 Tsukara. As long as this creature's capsule is equipped to a character, that character is afflicted with the condition Invisible. The effects of this ability only wear off once this creature has been summoned and its turns have all been used up. If at any time this creature still has turns remaining, whether summoned or not, this ability is still in effect. Also, this ability has another effect that deactivates and negates the condition Invisible for any other player other than the player that has this creature and capsule in his possession. If Eterna Beast- Moon is summoned and possession shifts, then the new owner is granted the effects of this ability and the old owner loses those effects until control is regained. This ability is a Special Skill that Eterna Beast-Moon possesses from its ability to shift the light around itself, slightly similar to how the moon can appear in different phases.

Ice Blade Kick: This technique is is used when Moon kicks using either his front or back legs. Attached to his legs are blades made of ice. Once he kicks, he can slash through objects by cutting them with these ice blades. Not as powerful as real steel blades, these blades are nearly as powerful as steel allowing successful breakthrough if the kick makes contact multiple times. Being an Eterna Beast, he is much larger than other creatures, although he is one of the smaller Eterna Beast. This is used as a general attack and isn't considered a very good move unless used when the possessor of this creature is incapable of attacking.

Lunar Masking: A beam of light shines above the controller of this creature and from that, what appears to be fire and ice begins to surround and trap the controller. Immediately afterwards, the ice and fire surround the controller although they neither freeze nor burn. Instead, they cover the controller of Eterna Beast Moon with a powerful aura that protects he/she from the effects of any and all Special techniques and abilities that are being used by anyone besides the controller of Moon and Moon itself. This still allows the opponent or an ally to use the effects on themselves if their technique permits it.

Aurora Screech: Shouting and making a loud screeching sound, ice flows from Moon to a position directly in front of him, which protects him and anyone behind him from incoming techniques. The wall itself is a magnificent sight to behold as it displays the colors of the spectrum and shines brightly at any time, appearing almost as a mirror to the user of Moon and to the opponent and surrounding spectators.

Attack Power:

Moon Casting- N/A
Ice Blade Kick-500
Lunar Masking- N/A
Aurora Screech- N/A

Dice Usage:

Moon Casting-N/A
Ice Blade Kick-Attack
Lunar Masking- Special
Aurora Screech- Defense Dice

Benefits:

Moon Casting- N/A
Ice Blade Kick- N/A
Lunar Masking- Supplementary
Aurora Screech- N/A

Slot Cost: 5
History: In a distant land, through the misty peaks of this land, Kisuke met with this creature. He battled with this beast, only to be fooled and deceived by the power of his tricks and through its ability to hide itself and other things. Only through focusing on the beast and using its size to his advantage could he discover that the creature is heavy enough to move footprints on his earth and stones. He was able to subdue the beast and cause it to become immobile, although for a few moments. These few moments were enough, as he was able to cast a spell on the creature and seal it in a capsule that was forged by Dark Magic, fated to be sealed away by everyone unless they possessed the required items and knew the Special Chant.

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum