Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Frostbite's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Frostbite's Techniques

3 posters

Go down

Frostbite's Techniques Empty Frostbite's Techniques

Post by purpleregiment7 June 7th 2008, 11:21 am

Name: Ice Field
Range: N/A
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: N/A
Warrior affinity: Alchemy
Elemental Affinity: Ice
Benefits: Supplementary/defensive
Description: This move is one of Frostbites personal favorites. He coats the entire field with ice. This is used for a source of his Alchemy techniques, as well as a defense against his opponents. Every turn, the opponent has to roll a defensive dice. If the roll is higher than the Ice Fields innitail roll, then the person wil be able to stand on the field. If the roll is lower, then the person loses his/her footing and falls. If his opponents has Ice or Water for one of their elements, they do not need to roll. Frostbite rolls one defensive dice to see how long the move lasts. A the end of that last post, Frostbite can roll again to sustain it, or let it thaw out.

Name: Snow Storm
Attack Power: 100 per post
Warrior affinity: Alchemy/Ninja
Elemental Affinity: Ice/Water
Benefits: offensive/defensive
Description: This technique can only be used when Ice Field is used. Frostbite turns some of the ice into snow and sends it into the air, creating a snow storm. A special dice is thrown to see how long it will last. Frostbite mainly uses this technique as to hide his following attacks. If his opponent has the element of ice, no damage will be taken from them; anyone else loses 100 per post. However, Frostbites defence is weakened by half. If hit by an attack, the Snow Storm stops because Frostbite cannot keep it going.

Name: Water Clone
Attack Power: 150 per clone
Warrior affinity: Ninja
Elemental Affinity: Water
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Frostbite uses several hand signs that create Water Clones. The strength of each Water Clone depends on the dice roll (1=100; 6=600). They only last for 10 posts and have 20% of Frostbites health. These Clones are used mainly to confuse his opponents, or to outpower them with sheer numbers. Each Water Clone looks exactly like Frostbite and carries the same weapons. He can only create up to three clones at a time.

Name: Blood Bending
Range: up to 50 meters
Attack Power: N/A
Warrior affinity: Alchemy
Elemental Affinity: Water
Benefits: Defensive
Description: This technique can only be used once in battle. Frostbite is able to control the flow of water anywhere, including inside of something or someone. The number specified by the dice roll, that is as long as Frostbite can control the person/animal/thing. This means he can make them attack, defend, or do absolutely nothing. The thing has a chance to break out of it. They have the chance to roll a counterattack dice per post to try and break it. If the number rolled is higher than five, they break free of his control.

Last edited by purpleregiment7 on September 22nd 2008, 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Frostbite's Techniques Empty Re: Frostbite's Techniques

Post by Guest June 7th 2008, 12:48 pm

Remove the word jutsu from all of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 June 7th 2008, 2:20 pm

Done for the moment
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 17th 2008, 8:30 pm

-For Ice Field, you have to be rolling something too so that everything is equal and so that you can maintain the technique
-Snow Storm needs mroe of a downside for all of that to happen and you need more information when it comes to describing exactly how it takes longer
-For water clone, you can't make but so many (actually, I think I'm going to make a rule forbidding physical clones because people use them too much and it makes everything confusing during the post when it comes to attacking for the most part)
-For Blood Bending, you don't really say how that hurts them. Does it prevent attacking? Does it prevent defending? Both? You must specify what you are trying to say. Also, you can't use dice roll to really determine the duration of the move. You could use the random number generator to determine that though.
-
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 22nd 2008, 5:19 pm

edited
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 22nd 2008, 5:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY89xbQOGsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEfOZLLhoQ
This is an example of blood bending; its what the old woman is doing
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 22nd 2008, 9:46 pm

Blood Bending: Incredibly too powerful, you automatically can control your opponent and have them do your bidding. This can bring about auto-hitting, god-mobbing, and other such RP killing things that will cause arguments and other actions. For all you wanted, you could control an opponent in a 'real' battle and use their strongest attack to cause their undoing, which can truly bring worry to the thought of what would happen if a battle ever occurs.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue0/100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 23rd 2008, 6:56 am

I see. Any suggestions on how i could not make it so powerful?
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 26th 2008, 3:31 pm

Maybe getting rid of it or not making it with those abilities. Try thinking of new ones.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Frostbite's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Frostbite's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 September 28th 2008, 12:46 pm

I'll try. Darn, I really liked that move!!!!
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down