Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Yamazaki's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Yamazaki's Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Yamazaki's Techniques Empty Yamazaki's Techniques

Post by Zura September 7th 2008, 7:55 pm

Name: Torrential Rain
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 400
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Description: Yamazaki points his sword at his target then he charges forward at his target. To give him an extra boost in his charge, Yamazaki makes his sword emit a great amount of rain flames increasing his running acceleration and protect him while he is charging forward. Since Yamazaki is charging forward at a very high speed, if this technique is succesfully defended against by the opponent, Yamazaki loses 30 health.

Name: Surging Rain
Dice Usage: Defense
Attack Power: N/A
Elemental Affinity: Water
Description: Yamazaki dips the tip of his sword in any liquid and when he raises the sword up a wave of water comes up and Yamazaki ducks under it, putting his sword protectively in front. Yamazaki can use this multiple times to give himself more cover from his enemy's attack. These waves of water can also restrict his opponent's movement as the waves continue to flow.

Name: Early Summer Rain
Attack Power: 350
Description: Yamzaki uses his sword to slash diagonally but in midway he drops the sword, switching hands, before finishing the attack. By doing this, Yamazaki makes his opponent think he is attacking at one moment usually making the opponent guard but then after he opponent guards, Yamazaki uses that other hand to slash at a part of the opponent's body that is unprotected.

Name: Spraying Rain
Dice Usage: Defense or Counter
Attack Power: Opponent attack x 2
Description: Yamazaki holds his sword backwards and spins it to create a whirlwind like shield. By doing this Yamazaki can deflect projectiles but when Yamazaki combines this with his rain flames, the whirlwind like shield turns into something similar to a tornado and it sucks in energy attacks and throw it back at his opponent. This technqiue can only counter against fire or electric element techniques.

Name: Last Minute Rain
Range: Mid-range to Far
Attack Power: 200 times dice roll
Description: Yamazaki throws his sword in front of him then he kicks it sending it flying towards his target in a stab. Yamazaki prefers not to use this technique because if it misses he has to go retrieve the his sword. In RPing, if this attack does miss Yamazaki cannot use any other offensive technique to one post.

Name: Pouring Rain
Attack Power: 600
Description: Yamazaki runs forward towards his opponent with his sword untransformed, making it look it that he is going in for a suicide attack but then once Yamazaki is right in front of his target his sword immediately transforms and he cuts around this targer from front to back. If this technique rolls higher than a 6 and is successful, the opponent loses 2 evade dice.

Name: Mirror Rain
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: 200 + Opponent's attack
Description: Just like Surging Rain, Yamazaki puts his sword into some form of liquid and uses his sword to raise it up as a tidal wave. The tidal wave creates a reflection of Yamazaki decieving his opponent to attack the reflection and then right after his opponent attacks the reflection, Yamazaki appears right behind his opponent and cuts him or her from behind.

Name: Attaco di Squalo
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: N/A
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Yamazaki clashes his sword with his opponent's weapon and Yamazaki strengthens his strike so much that it sends a shock wave through the opponent's weapon and momentarily stuns his opponent's arm making it unmovable for a short period of time. In RPing, if this technique is successful the opponent loses 1 attack dice and 2 defense dice.

Name: Destructive Rain
Range: Close-Far
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 350x dice roll
Warrior Affinity: Energy
Elementai Affinity: Fire
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Yamazaki charges a massive amount of rain flames into the blade of his sword and then slashes toward his target releasing the build up of rain flames at his target doing a great amount of damage. Due to the concentration needed to charge up the rain flames, Yamazaki needs to have more than half of his health left and he can only use this two times per battle. As a side effect if the dice roll lands on an even number and hits the opponent, the opponent loses 2 defense dice.

Last edited by Zura on September 22nd 2008, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue36/100Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Yamazaki's Techniques Empty Re: Yamazaki's Techniques

Post by Zura September 22nd 2008, 11:39 pm

Bump
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue36/100Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 23rd 2008, 1:03 pm

Torrential Rain: You can't lose points unless it is Special. Anything using an attack dice must have a straightforward attack.

Last Minute Rain: For those abilities, you need it to be a Special Dice

Pouring Rain

---
I'll finish later
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Yamazaki's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Yamazaki's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum