Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Perhaps Something...? (open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Perhaps Something...? (open)

Post by Jisenki April 28th 2008, 11:03 am

OOC: Don't make too many OOCs. This OOC that I make should be the last here unless you are going to post along with it.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 4:42 pm

Nejisuke stops rubbing his temples for a second and stands up. He shakes the outstretched hand. "Nejisuke Metaruhando. Good to meet you." Nejisuke retracts his hand, then glances around. He looks carefuly in both directions down the street. "What happened to Rorak...?" Nejisuke was so busy in his own thoughts when thinking that he had missed Rorak leaving entirely. Nejisuke sits back down. "Eh, no matter.... So please elaborate further on this person heading the organization Suzaku....i doubt it could be Eissuke though...he just doesn't seem the type to head a giant evil organization bent on destrucion."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 28th 2008, 8:03 pm

Light was a little more happy. He managed to fool the person he was talking with into giving his name, and as a plus he also knew some of the others guy's name that carried the guns. Of course the name given might not have been completely true but it was still a name that Light could keep stuck in his mind along with the vision of Nejisuke's face and the man with the guns who goes by Rorak's face. Light was doing good for a day. He knew four names total although none of them could be true yet nonw may not be. He knew the name of Zero--Eisuke, which he had a face for but not a full name; He knew the name Nejisuke Metaruhando for which he had a name and a face; He knew Rorak, not a full name but a face; He knew Jisenki for which he didn't have a full name or a face.

"This is about all the information I have on this. From the report that the man gave me, a man attacked the town and left it in pretty bad shape. The man claimed to have had a small camera concealed in which he hid somewhere away from Eisukke's sight. He then stated that he left a little while afterward to hide. The location must have been opportune for him because he managed to avoid being seen by Eisukke or whoever this guy's name was, while taking a photograph as evidence. I guess we could assume that the man may have some kind of past anger against this guy in the photo but then we would have to ask ourselves why a sickly old man would have such a fued with him. I believe the man is telling the truth." Light paused and looked down. "I guess we don't have enough concrete evidence to prove this though huh?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 8:13 pm

Nejisuke relaxes back in his seat. "I can't say....you make some valid points....but there is only one person who knows enough to help you. Against what Rorak believes, i think i shal take you to Jisenki. It's not like he could be in danger by anyone, he is the best, so it can't do any harm, and if it helps get this criminal, than it will be worth it." Nejisuke stands and the chair melts into the ground.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 28th 2008, 11:23 pm

Jisenki had just jumped from a tree towards another tree. He landed quietly and looked out ahead onto the plains and the bright green grass before him. His sword wasn't on his person at all and it seemed like no weapons were nearby. He didn't even notice Nejisuke and the other man down below him but he did sense a presense. He had a few papers in his hand and a pen in his hand. He also had a map in his other hand.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 29th 2008, 8:03 pm

Nejisuke suddenly turns and draws Sora Yaiba off of his back and scans the tree line. He knows he sensed something. Usualy he doesn't pay any attention to things, but he was on alert today for some reason. He spies the shadow of a figure in one of the trees. "Hey, who is that there!!!"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 29th 2008, 9:28 pm

Light looked up only to see a mere silhouette of a person that didn't last too long. He wondered who that person could be and wondered where the person was off to. He wondered if it could be someone that may hinder his mission and keep him from successfully completing his goal of ridding the world of evil. Light decided that he'd wait for a moment just to see exactly who this person was and get some information off of his if he needed to.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Perhaps Something...? (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 1st 2008, 3:44 pm

Jisenki simply stood in the tree. He was a little focused on something else so he had no choice but to ignore Nejisuke. He didn't even really hear him anyway. From his pocket, Jisenki also pulled out a small blue book which was the main B-Book that was used. It seemed that he was entering names in the B-Book. In the other hand where the papers were, he shifted the pen and papers so that the B-Book was underneath them. On the papers, he wrote about the current missions that he had received information about and he had began to record the details of the assignments in his many papers. He was a bit unorganized but that was just the way Jisenki was. He wrote a little more in the B-Book and then placed the book in his pocket. He then pulled out the map and began to record the locations of the mission assignments on the papers, this time using new sheets of paper.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 1st 2008, 4:36 pm

Nejisuke's face droops a bit. He didn't like being ignored....it was fun when he did it to other people, but he didn't like being ignored himself. Nejisuke looks a bit puzzled as the person starting going through papers....and then a book...and then papers again. It didn't seem like he was being ignored....but that the person was busy with something. Also, the relative apperance that Nejisuke could make out looked familiar.....but Nejisuke couldn't quite put his finger on it. He tries being louder. He places his hand on the melted metal on the ground from the chair, and when he pulls his hand up his is holding one of those speaking horns. He yells into it, and his voice echoes around the area. "Hello up there!! Who is that!!" Sora Yaiba remains in his hand just in case.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 1st 2008, 11:15 pm

Light could only stand there at the moment. That was the major downside of the Death Note. If Light doesn't know the name of a target and can't see them or hasn't seen them, he can't attack them in any way. Light looked at Ryuk as Ryuk grinned while staring into the tree. Light knew that Ryuk wasn't help. He wasn't very cooperative in the least and gave no useful information unless it was a bargain or some kind of advice that usually came too late. There was one option that Light could do to get half of the information that he might have needed.

"Who do you think it is Nejisuke? I can't see much except a silhouette standing there, not that I'd know who it would be even if I could see them."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 2nd 2008, 3:38 pm

As Nejisuke spoke into the megaphone, Jisenki stood up with his finger in his left ear. He definitely heard that voice that time and he stopped everything that he was doing for the moment. He pulled out a folder from between the many papers and sloppily placed everything inside except for the book which was still in his pocket. He turned around and looked at Nejisuke and the other person there. He gave a somewhat fake and tired wave that didn't have much emotion in it. There was no true reason why he did that but he just didn't wave too happily or like the occasional Hello or Goodbye.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 3rd 2008, 11:25 am

Slowly the lightbulb goes on in Nejisuke's head. Nejisuke suddenly realized who the person was... the bunches of papers..... slight disorganization... It was Jisenki. Nejisuke imidietly replaced Sora Yaib on his back. "Hey! Jisenki!! I was actualy about to go looking for you. I need some input on something."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 4th 2008, 5:26 pm

Light now had something else. He now had a face to go along with the name Jisenki that he had heard a little while earlier. He wondered if this was some kind of set-up. He seemed to be getting these names a little too easily but then he thought about the information that he gave earlier. No one knew that he was a Suzaku Elite or that he was on a mission to get rid of the Suzaku Leader. It would only stand to reason that his fortune today came from the lack of knowledge that his opponents and allies knew of him and how oblivious they were to how his powers worked.

While Nejisuke yelled out to Jisenki, Ryuk laughed hysterically. He knew that Light just found out another name that he could use. It wasn't a full name but if the person didn't have one, he wouldn't need a full name.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 5th 2008, 6:46 pm

Jisenki jumped up high after hearing Nejisuke say something to him. He couldn't quite hear everything that he said so he planned on moving in closer. He landed pretty fast and easily with almost no sounds being made, which was expected of a ninja with a high rank.

"What's the matter Nejisuke? I didn't hear what you said back there so would you mind repeating it for me?"

Jisenki was holding a pile of papers that were unorganized and unsorted. Some of them were even falling on the floor. It was a bad habit of Jisenki. He couldn't help but by unorganized and messy when it came to papers and things like that.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 9th 2008, 4:53 pm

Light stood for a moment and then chose this quick moment and opportunity to introduce himself. Although he thought it risky to do so, he thought it more risky not to do so. He extended his right hand out as he did with Nejisuke.

"Hello there. My name is Light Asahi. I take it your the Jisenki I keep hearing about. Nice to meet you."

Light wondered if Jisenki would notice that he was a part of Suzaku or even question his presence there. Up until now, no one else caught on so Light was a bit confident that Jisenki wouldn't either. He could on the other hand be a bit craftier than the other thus far.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 11th 2008, 9:48 pm

Jisenki confidently reached his hand out and grasped the hand of the wanderer in front of him. He gave no smile but his face had no anger at all and his voice was in a pleasant tone, not an angry one.

"You are correct. I am Jisenki, the Head Warrior of this school. Pleased to meet you Light Asahi. What brings you to this wonderful academy might I ask?"

Jisenki asked a simple question to the wanderer as he shook his hand. Jisenki managed to shift the papers in the one hand to the other, but only barely. Unfortunately, Jisenki was extremely unorganized and was never the neatest one when it came to papers and other filings. He managed to keep the unsorted papers from falling, but it wa sonly a matter of time until they would fall over. At the moment, they were still good and under control.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 4:27 pm

Suddenly the watch on Nejisuke Metaruhando's wrist started to ring, and quite loudly. Nejisuke jumps about 3 feet in the air and lands on his back. He rubs his spine as he stands and looks at his watch and deactivates the alarm while checking his calender on it. "Oh, crap." Nejisuke turns to face Jisenki and Light. "Sry, my class shall be starting soon at the school, and i need to learn about my students some, so it is quite important. I hope you can excuse my abrupt leaving." Nejisuke bows, and is suddenly gone, and a single metal ring falls and clinks as it hits the ground.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 12th 2008, 5:49 pm

Jisenki leaves after Nejisuke. He too has some other matters that had slipped his mind and he decided that it was best to go ahead on before he forgot them again like he most likely would. He waved his right hand towards Light as he jumped in the tree and hopped off in the distance.

"See you later Light. Take a look around the school if you wish. Sorry to not finish this conversation, but I have other things that I must take care of immediately."

Jisenki vanished after a second or two.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 5:50 pm

OOC: this is kinda funny. in the end, Light's information was never heeded......ironic.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 7:50 pm

Light was fairly disappointed. His information about Suzaku wasn't delivered, but he did accomplish the goal of spreading the information of Zero. The others at the school would hopefully continue to think about Zero from the picture and soon they would probably think to investigate. Light thought of other things too that benefitted him a lot. He spoke under his breath to Ryuk and began to walk away from the school. He spoke so that only he could be heard by Ryuk and no one else. Ryuk also had to talk to Light. He was quite amused with the whole performance and the sequence of events that took place.

"I was worried back there for you. For a minute there, I thought you would surely be killed. The guy with the red hair seemed like he was on to you."

Light smiled a bit and continued walking with his hands in his pocket. He waited for a moment before replying to Ryuk. Ryuk grinned with a mischievous smile as his sharp teeth showed.

"Truthfully, I was a little worried that he would catch on. I figured that his deduction skills were on a expert level but I think he was either paranoyed or simply taking a wild guess."

"Hey Light, I just realized something. You didn't tell them about Suzaku. How will they begin to attack or investigate without information?" Ryuk snickered. "I guess you came up short huh?"

"On the contrary Ryuk. Actually, I gained more than what I planned on. You see, I still showed them the picture, or at least showed Nejisuke. If all goes according to plan, Nejisuke will inform more higher ranking officers within the school and they will begin to conduct an investigation. Besides, I have a name. I have Eisukke, or Angry Earth Eisukke as they call him. If I write that in the Death Note, I can test to see if Zero dies. As a bonus, even if it isn't complete, it is a name and that might be his first name too leaving me to only find his surname."

Light gave an evil grin similar to Ryuk's.
"Also, I have other names as well as faces. Jisenki--The Head Warrior of the school, Rorak--that guy who tried to kill me, and Nejisuke Metaruhando who seems to be good when it comes to using steel. I have three names, two of which are complete, and three faces. I still have backup if I need it. Hopefully, I won't."

Ryuk laughed hysterically as he floated beside Light with gentle flapping of his wings. "Didn't think you could get so much from this. You pay close attention to detail don't you?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2