Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Where I Belong(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Where I Belong(open)

2 posters

Go down

Where I Belong(open) Empty Where I Belong(open)

Post by Jisenki August 26th 2008, 12:03 am

Kagemaru was sitting atop a high skyscraper above the entire city of Nyukyoto. There wasn't much he could do now. He was so confused and the world seemed to be a large place filled with questionless answers and turmoil. He knew there was peace but he couldn't find it, and the rage he felt was fueled even more by his lack of understanding and his discomfort where he was. He would look up from time to time at the darkness of the moon above, trying to think about his past. Somehow, he hated humans but he knew that humans weren't so bad. Crimes, justice, morality, immorality. All were things that resided within him, showing themselves at times and deciding his destiny. He looked down at the many people, the many humans, walking around with a carefree look on their face. At that moment, he wanted to disturb the carelessness of them all.

He jumped down, looking at a man down below that was walking into an alleyway. He didn't look like he was up to good but Kagemaru didn't care. He ran down the walls of the buildings, gaining speed and momentum. He soon reached the botton and pulled out his gun to kill the man. The man was almost in perfect range.

Look at this tiny place. These little people don't understand anything. I think I should kill these humans and show them how cruel the world can truly be.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Where I Belong(open) Empty Re: Where I Belong(open)

Post by Kisuke August 26th 2008, 12:53 pm

Down below, in the path of Kagemaru, the shadows lifted from the dark streets to form the shape of a person. It was none other than Kisuke himself standing at the bottom, waiting for Kagemaru to see him. He walked forward in his way, allowing himself to be seen under any circumstances. Kisuke could sense the confusion in the person and he could use that to his advantage. His cloak covering his torso and below made a flapping sound as the cars behind him rushed past him. He looked into the person's eyes, not breaking eye contact for even a moment.

"Hold on a second! You shouldn't be using your skills on this person. There are others in the world. Others that are humans that hold the keys to your confusion. If you kill that insignificant man, you aren't showing anyone anything. However, if you help me, we can target some of the strongest people...people that bring the world peace, or at least a false sense of security. You can take that away right? You can aid me. By looking at you, I can tell that you need guidance and its obvious by your attempted action that you dislike humans. I, too, dislike humans and I wish to cause them as much pain as you want to cause them. I am more superior to them. I am a demon, greater to a human in every way. Join me and together we can show the world true cruelty...true chaos."

Kisuke awaited the answer. He tried to be as persuasive as he could. He could read Kagemaru's mind and could tell what he was thinking and what intentions he had. Kisuke would use those to his advantage in any way he could. He still needed to finish building Suzaku and raise up its army. With more people like this man, he could do just that.

"So...what do you say?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 26th 2008, 7:34 pm

Kagemaru listened to every word the man said. Kagemaru knew this person was evil but he didn't care. In all of his confusion and inner turmoil, he had no idea whether he was good or evil. At the moment he was leaning towards evil and this man was pulling him even more. Kagemaru put his gun away and nodded. He had hoped this man could give him the answers he needed, or at least put him on the right path.

"Fine. I'll join you. Something tells me that you can help me realize my true destiny. What do you want me to do?"

Kagemaru looked at the man with a look of curiosity combined with anger-filled anxiety. He was ready to help this person no matter what the cost. Kagemaru was never one to take things slow anyway, and he never hesitated but simply acted.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 27th 2008, 2:15 pm

Kisuke was pleased that he managed to persuade someone into joining Suzaku. One more member to increase their forces were always a good thing to have. Now he needed to seek out more members. The darkness of the city felt refreshing as he looked towards a street. He pointed down that way, showing his face completely to Kagemaru.

"Down this street. If you continue down this street, you will be able to make your way to Nagai Michi. From there, you simply have to follow the long path until you come to a large forest. Try your best to navigate through the forest and your destination will be a large school that is enclosed by a gateway. The school is your target, it's name is Sentou Gakuin, and your mission objective is to simply look around and cause trouble. If you can, try to kill one student. If you think you can do much better than that, you can always capture them and bring them to me."

Kisuke then extended his other hand to point in a different direction, a direction nearly opposite from the direction to get to the school. The other way Kisuke was pointing was blocked by buildings and tall houses. One would think he was pointing at the buildings. There were streets, however, that wrapped around the buildings and the homes.

"This other path will take you to the place where you can find me. It is a long path to get there and the building that I stay in is a large one. It is hard to find while hard to miss. I trust that you can find it. Once you kill someone or at least harm badly, meet me there and tell me how it went. From there, I'll give you more information and help you. Until then..."

Kisuke retracted his hands to their neutral position and the shadows beneath him shot up and came around him like pitch black tendrils. After completely surrounding him, they dragged him back into the ground, allowing him to vanish without a trace.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Where I Belong(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Where I Belong(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 27th 2008, 11:47 pm

Kagemaru nodded to himself after the man vanished into the shadows. If this was what it took to learn his destiny, then this was what he had to do. He needed to kill or even capture a student of this school known as Sentou Gakuin. That didn't sound too difficult for Kagemaru. He wasn't very merciful at all. He walked over down a street to see his motorcycle parked on the side. It was slanting on the sidewalk. This was done intentionally. Kagemaru hopped on. His mission was set completely in his mind and he knew what he needed to do. He had to find the school, pick a fight, and come back.

He revved his engine and turned into the street, swerving past a few cars and buses and driving around the building. He actually knew where the school was. It wasn't the first time he was there.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum