Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 58 on April 26th 2024, 11:36 pm

Only a kid (Ragna) (open)

3 posters

Go down

Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty Only a kid (Ragna) (open)

Post by Jisenki February 18th 2010, 12:46 am

Zaulqs managed to get Ragna to the nearest center of medicine several hours after he passed out from their battle. Zaulqs wondered if he had perhaps fought a little too hard in that spar that they had. Afterall, it was intended to be a spar, not a full-fledged battle. He sat in a chair next to Ragna. Zaulqs was rather patient. Surprising. As usual, the attitude and mannerisms of Zaulqs continued to be different from the ordinary boy his age. As usual, it should be noted that Zaulqs wasn't like the ordinary boy. About half an hour passed on the over head clock as Zaulqs continued to check up on the condition of Ragna. Nothing really seemed to change. Ragna's stomach slowly rose and fell. Life. Air. He was still breathing and was still living. Unfortunately, Zaulqs wasn't much of a help when it came to anything besides creatures. In his mind, he kept thinking that it was possible to heal Ragna but he knew he couldn't. Knowledge from multiple lifetimes was flowing around in his brain and Zaulqs still couldn't help. For the first time, Zaulqs felt like a mere kid.

Time continued to fall like sand and no one showed up. Zaulqs went out into the hallways and peaked down. There were multiple doctors around and many people seemed to be getting carted around to different rooms. "Excuse me but could I trouble any doctor for some assistance in here?" Zaulqs turned to Ragna who seemed to be in a stable condition. "My friend in here needs someone to aid him."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty Re: Only a kid (Ragna) (open)

Post by Hitomi February 24th 2010, 9:09 pm

Several minutes later Maya walked through the door. She seemed tired and overworked. Based on the sound of wheels in the hallways, it was slightly obvious that a lot of people had been hurt recently and needed medical attention. There was an upset look on Maya's face as she walked in and looked at Ragna. "Sorry about that. There's too many sick people for our staff to handle right now. So, I assume this is the sick person?" She placed her hand on his neck and then his chest. He was still breathing and by the way he was breathing he didn't seem too hurt. "From what I can determine based on his breathing and his bodily status, he should be fine in about 5 hours maximum." She placed her hand over his chest and released some tsukara into his chest which would flow into his body and heal him internally and then externally. "Battle exhaustion. He'll be back to normal in no time." Maya ran back out of the room and headed across the hallway. "I've got to go. There are some more patients I need to help."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 7th 2010, 12:25 am

OOC: Its been a while so lets skip the end and just say that Ragna's better.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 7th 2010, 1:21 am

OOC: Okay, was going to reply after finishing up my other character, but w/e your call
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Only a kid (Ragna) (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down