Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Perhaps Something...? (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Perhaps Something...? (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty Perhaps Something...? (open)

Post by Kisuke April 23rd 2008, 9:39 pm

Light was traveling down the long road with Ryuk slowly flying directly behind him. They moved onwards towards Sentou Gakuin although this didn't seem to be for any Suzaku related confrontations. Actually, Light's plan was to seek the information of the school in order to find out some information on Suzaku and the leader. In any case, he had multiple plans that would cross together and most likely work in his favor. He didn't have anything related to Suzaku on but he simply wore a brown coat, a dark red tie, and black pants. These were things you'd expect from the average student. The Death Note hidden secretly away in the back area of his pants right between his belt and the pants itself. The belt was tight enough to hold the notebook up and the shirt and coat over it would keep it from being seen. Light's plan involved deception while some teamwork. He had planned on searching for people with a picture that he had in his pocket. He would look at the picture while asking anyone he could find whether they knew the man on the picture, who was Zero the Suzaku Leader. He would then try to find an unsuspecting person or a curious person and have a conversation with them, in which he would slip in word about Suzaku. He would give the person information about this place while not revealing too much. From there, he figured that if he found the right person, he would get the person to try and take more measures to look for these evildoers known as Suzaku. In doing so, they would eventually find out the name of Zero and if timed right, so would Light.

Ryuk snickered as he flew behind. He noticed Light pull out the picture of Zero. Both of them looked at the picture of a man with red hair and dark eyes for a moment just to make sure that this was truly the Suzaku Leader Zero.

"Light, how exactly did you find that picture of Zero? I don't remember you having it for too long and I don't recall you simply finding it laying around, so how exactly did you do it?"

"It was actually simple. The picture was one of many that were hung up on around the Suzaku Fortress's interior. Truthfully, I think Zero planned on me trying to find this and set it up intentionally for me to use it. Unfortunately for him, he should learn not to risk his life so recklessly." Light grinned for a moment as he talked to Ryuk. He wasn't loud at all and spoke in whispers that could be heard among he and Ryuk easily without anyone else around hearing them at all. Light walked down the path with his hands in his pocket. he strolled along waiting for the right person to come along. As he did that, Ryuk simply gave a laugh that sounded uncontrollable.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty Re: Perhaps Something...? (open)

Post by purpleregiment7 April 24th 2008, 10:09 pm

Rorak was resting when he noticed the boy walking towards the school. He had never seen him before, which instantely mad Rorak put his guard up. He say the boy pull out a picture of the same red-haired boy he met at the shack. This made Rorak distrust this boy even more than normal. He stood up onto the branch and just stared at him, trying to read his motivations. When he got close enough, Rorak front-flipped out of the tree, and into his path. "Why are you heading towards Sentou Gakuin? I have not seen your acceptance papers from Jisenki. You should have no reason coming here." He fixed the boy with his emotionless stare.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 25th 2008, 12:01 am

Light made an expression of shock although he figured that something like this would happen. Light was good at thinking on his feet, he had many years of experience in this, and being the genius that he was he knew that he would have to think of something that made sense while not being too obvious. Light smiled for a moment. The smile he wore was a fake smile although to someone else it would look completely real. Ryuk laughed because he knew what was going on.

"Oh! You startled me for a minute there. Actually, It's an emergency that I had to tell someone from the school. I heard a report about a criminal leader causing havoc in a nearby town. Some witnesses managed to secretly get a picture of him but unfortunately there is no name associated with him so it's pretty hard to get information on him. That is why I'm here. I was told to come here and seek help from the warriors here. You wouldn't happen to know this man's name would you or any information about him?"

Light didn't need a name just yet although it would make his life much easier. Actually, just small pieces of information helped a lot because he could hasten the process of killing Zero by learning his name on his own.

As Light told this story to the man, Ryuk simply grinned and laughed.
"Wow Light. You sure do come up with lies easily. Do you ever tell the truth?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 25th 2008, 6:36 am

Rorak just continued to stare at the boy. Then, he gave a smirk. "Boy, I've been in the army for as long as you have been alive. If there is one thing I know, its how to see through a lie." Rorak pulled free his guns and pointed then at the boys temple. "Now, would you like to refraise your story, or do I need to scramble your brains." HE smriked again. "And I won't wait for long."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 25th 2008, 8:07 am

"Dang!!" Nejisuke stumbles through some bushes on the side of the road. He had got lost on his way back to Sentou Gakuin, but he thinks he has now made it to the main road. He spies Rorak. He stops a bit onto the road. "....May i help with something gentlemen?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 25th 2008, 4:49 pm

Light makes an expression of fear as he looks at the new person that just appeared. His voice seems to have fear in it too. His body is sweating quickly and he is just barely shaking. He looks back at the man with the gun.

"What do you mean lying? I'm giving you information about a man that has the potential to kill many innocent people, and all you can do is point a gun at me and accuse me of lying. Instead of trying to kill the innocent why don't you actually do something about this crisis and find out more about this? Why would you even use a weapon against an unarmed man anyway, not to mention one that's trying to aid you."

Light's voice was loud enough for many people to hear if their were many people around to hear him. Ryuk grinned behind him just standing there in between him and the man with the gun. He wasn't seen and couldn't be touched so he didn't bother to move. He too noticed the man approaching that just stumbled through the bushes a moment ago. Ryuk wondered who this guy was and what role he would play in this little story. All Ryuk wanted was self-amusement.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 25th 2008, 9:54 pm

Rorak changes his stare from the boy to Nejisuke. "Yes, there is. This boy is trying to get onto school property without an application." He quickly snatched the picture away from the boy and showed Nejisuke the picture. "This boy claims that Angry Earth Eisukke is some criminal leader with diabolical plans and what not." HE changed his glare boack over to the boy. "I dont trust him."
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 25th 2008, 10:05 pm

OOC: What application?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 25th 2008, 10:16 pm

OOC: character creation stuff. just trying to make it more interesting.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 25th 2008, 10:26 pm

OOC: If the character is created then what was the point, and all of the stuff would be more of a file rather than an application with all of the things that are included in the creation things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 25th 2008, 10:41 pm

OOC: dude, it doesn't matter. ITs just part of the thing.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2008, 12:57 am

Light noticed the name being said and took it into his mind. He turned over to the two people talking to one another while still asking himself questions. As usual, Ryuk laughed and grinned in his own demonic way. As he did, Light thought to himself.

Angry Earth Eisukke? Is Angry Earth Eisukke the leader of Suzaku? Is this Angry Earth guy really Zero? I wonder why he has the name Angry Earth? Perhaps he's adept when using Earth or maybe in the past he worked somewhere in which he used Earth or was somewhere around that. This gives me a lot to think about. I guess I could always write Eisukke in the Death Note in his presense to see if that is his name.

Light shifted his attention again to the two people that stood before him. He wanted to earn their trust because he wasn't necessarily their enemy. He did what he must do.

"You don't have to look at me that way? You can trust me, I'm here to help you and prevent this. My name is Light Asahi."

Light gave a name to the two and as he did he thought about something. He remembered that earlier on, the man with the gun mentioned someone named Jisenki. This was another name that the man provided which now gave Light more to fall back on although Light didn't know if that was his full name, which was one of the problems with knowing just Angry Earth Eisukke. Ryuk noticed Light in thought. To others, Light seemed to be waiting but after being this long with Light, Ryuk knew his habits and when he was concentrating on something.

"I wonder what you plan on doing now. You couldn't hope to fight them at this moment and you're outnumbered. This is going to be interesting." Ryuk chuckled loudly although only Light could hear him.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 8:55 am

Nejisuke looks at the newcomer for a second then to Rorak. "I can't find any fault in the person. And you know it couldn't be angry earth eisuke in charge of some huge group. Maybe he got the wrong picture. And you don't have to have the aplications to get onto campus, what about the wanderers. They go everywhere. But hey, this isn't my problem. You are the one stopping him."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Perhaps Something...? (open) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Perhaps Something...? (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2008, 12:23 pm

Light moved closer to the two. He needed to convince them that this Eisukke person was the Leader of Suzaku who was known as Zero without giving too much information. He wanted to bring up Suzaku but he knew that suspicions may fall on him if he brought it up and no one knew about it.

"Truthfully, I don't even need access to the campus itself. I just need an authority figure to check this out. The person that gave me that picture was certain that the man on the picture was the leader of this organization." Light made a gesture that seemed like he was thinking. "Now that I think about it more, I think he knew the name of the organization itself. I think he called it Suzaku or something like that. I haven't heard of this group before but I guess it is nothing to joke about. Perhaps further investigation would be necessary."

Light managed to throw the name of Suzaku out there into the open. Hopefully, one of the two men would take the information and use it to search for Zero.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 12:41 pm

Nejisuke has some metal surface behind him and forms a chair for himself. This is a lot to take in at once. He thinks about this for a second. "I don't see why you couldn't come on campus anyway, but if you want an authority figure you would have to see Jisenki. Suzaku registers somewhere in my mind....but i just can't seem to get a grip on that thought..... And are you sure it isn't possible that you could have been fed fake information?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2008, 8:32 pm

Light looked at the picture that was now in the man's possession. He thought of a response to quickly use against the man. Ryuk didn't laught out loud but grinned and stared at Light and the man who just made a chair out of metal. As he stood there, his arms hung downwards towards the ground and he seemed to be hunched over.

"Actually, there is a possibility that the information that I have is false information, but I wouldn't accuse the man of lying. The town was in pretty bad shape and I wouldn't think that the man would make that up. Plus, he had photo evidence. You could consider that he had the wrong person, but then you'd have to wonder where he got the picture from anyway. He claims to have taken a picture while the man in the picture wasn't concentrated on him."

Light managed to think of something quickly. Hopefully this little bit of information would be helpful. Light also knew just a bit more information about this Jisenki person. He knew now that he was a high authority figure.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 26th 2008, 9:07 pm

Nejisuke tilts his head back and closes his eyes. He places a hand to his forehead and massages his temples. "You make a valid point. If someone is lying, they have to have a reason to lie, lest they waste the time of thinking up lies."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2008, 10:33 pm

OOC: What thing is this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 26th 2008, 11:21 pm

Rorak glared at Nejisuke. "Will you stop talking like that?!?!" His attensio nback to the boy. "I don't like to give such information away. But that does not matter. athis first time I had even heard of Angry Earth Eissuke is at the Hut where I met him." HE turned toward the direction of the school. "Leave." HE glanced over at Nejisuke. "I still an waiting for the money you owe me." HE then faced back to the school again, and disappeared in a huge flash of light away.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 27th 2008, 6:29 pm

Light was a little confused about what just happened with that man. He was a little unsure about what he meant and where he got the idea of money, but it kind of seemed as though his and the other man's attention shifted although the one that used Metal seemed to have a much better attention span and a higher level of thinking than the other man from what Light could see.

Light wondered exactly how he could now test the name to see if Eisukke was Zero's true name. He could only say so much information without causing suspicion. At this moment, Light was inarmed against his opponents. He didn't know the man who he was talking to's name and he didn't want to directly ask although the man didn't know his powers so he would have nothing to be suspicious of. Light figured it would be best to take the risk and the chance. Nothing could truly go wrong if he did. It would be a simple introduction of sorts.

Light stretched his hands out to the man massaging his temples. "My name is Light Asahi, what's your name?"

"Going for the obvious way huh? You don't usually do this. You don't really expect this to work do you?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 April 27th 2008, 8:41 pm

OOC: i resent that first statement Evil or Very Mad
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 27th 2008, 9:24 pm

OOC: your first statement should be switched....other way around on the attention span thing. i'll do a full reply post thingy later, i g2g for now.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 27th 2008, 9:25 pm

OOC: You can't tell someone to change their post, but you can ask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 27th 2008, 11:42 pm

OOC: I will not change my post. Remember, that is Light's perception of your characters. None of you know each other so Light and Ryuk can only go off of what you guys say with your characters.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 28th 2008, 8:07 am

OOC: i never told him to change it, just that his person's perception was off. not saying that it was a bad thing, good being in character.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next