Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Through Frigid Tundra (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Through Frigid Tundra (open)

2 posters

Go down

Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty Through Frigid Tundra (open)

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2010, 8:50 pm

Kisuke and Hatsugen traveled to the Arctic Plains in hopes of settling things. For Kisuke, this could be the place where his father would die. For Hatsugen, this could be the place where he could reconcile with his son and possibly persuade him to cease his evil ways. They met on the Glacier Bridge, separated by several feet of mere glaciers that towered above the ground. Kisuke had no trouble as he used his wind powers to hover over the glacier. Hatsugen did the same, not relying on the uncertain balance of the glacier but instead taking things into his own hands like his son and flying. "My son, why don't you stop this? Don't you realize that we all still love you? Your mother and I, your sister, and your brothers all want you to return home. Why won't you give this up? You don't want to be this way?" "Is that so? I don't want to be this way? Years ago I wiped out my clan and left you two behind along with my siblings. I spared your lives and this is what you've come to say to me? I was hoping that you'd leave the school and join me but I see that that's not going to happen." Kisuke drew his scythe from the air, causing it to form from the shadows manipulated through Kisuke's own will. In a flash of lightning, Hatsugen did the same. Both Sunosukes beared a scythe. "So are you really going to fight with your own flesh and blood? Your father? The man who saved you when you were ambushed all those years ago? Your father, who raised you since you were born and did all that he could to protect you and help you? Your father, the man who trained you and made you strong? Without me, you wouldn't even have this power!" Anger and rage charged through the very veins of Hatsugen as the sky grew dark. His anger summoned lightning from the sky. And though he didn't directly target Kisuke, the lightning bolts from the sky began to strike down from the sky and strike at Kisuke. Kisuke, who had control of every basic element managed to easily deflect them by merely looking at them. They avoided him at the last second, striking the ice below him. Kisuke chuckled a little. "You're right. You did make me who I am today. For that, I thank you. Had it not been for you saving my life that day, O dear father of mine, I wouldn't be able to take control of my destiny and become strong enough to control the elements and soon all power as we know it." Hatsugen's eyes narrowed in rage. "So, this is what its come to?" The winds intensified, blowing cold air everywhere. Kisuke was forced to breathe a breath of fire to warm himself. The cold had its toll. Kisuke replied to his father as it began to rain. More lightning began to shoot down from the sky. Each of these were manifestations of Kisuke's control of the element. "This is what it has come to."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty Re: Through Frigid Tundra (open)

Post by Kisuke May 4th 2010, 8:32 pm

OOC: Artemishiu, are you going to respond?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 14th 2010, 11:56 am

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know that this was it. Should I be helping you kill Hatsugen or what? Olive = thoughts. Green = speech.

IC: Ryoma floated high above the two Sunosukes, all the while dodging bolts of lighting and being buffeted by the high winds. Finally, he got tired of this and just covered himself with an aura of hellfire which protected him from the elements. He observed as Zero and his father were about to do battle. He shuddered slightly at their display of power. 'Those two are monsters and this is I, a demon talking.' He wasn't sure whether he would or should interfere, the clash of the two titans would more than likely kill him. Thinking things through, he decided to remain up high observing with a bird's eye view. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins, his inner demon was in need of a fight and seeing the beginning of this epic battle was driving him crazy. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, slowly but surely calming himself. For now, he would just observe.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 15th 2010, 4:25 pm

OOC: That depends on how your character acts. If you think he would help Kisuke then go for it. If not, then do what ever you think he would do in this situation. The outcome of this RP will affect Kiregane's history though.

IC: Kisuke leaped at Hatsugen, expertly wielding his scythe. Slashing flung by Hatsugen with intense speeds that generated its own aerial cyclone with each slash. Hatsugen seemed to be more than familiar with the capabilities of the scythe as he dodged skillfully, appearing to do so with a lack of effort. Hatsugen slashed one at Kisuke and a crackle split the air as enormous lightning bolts from seemingly every direction struck Kisuke. He was unharmed as he protected himself with a few shields made from his darkness element and fire element with a little wind mixed in. Hatsugen pulled his scythe far back calling upon a massive amount of tsukara by the ordinary warrior's standards. As he swung forward, tornadoes began to slice parts of the glaciers that they were nearby. The wind was by far, incredibly powerful as it managed to quickly shoot Kisuke upwards even though he was defending. Hatsugen flew up to meet him in flight as he struck him a few times with his wind techniques. Blood began to circle around the two as Kisuke's shield wasn't enough to completely defend him from the slicing winds created by Hatsugen. "My son, you forget. I taught you how to fight. Though you may have more elements than me, you haven't gained complete control over them all as well as your Earth element. I know that your Earth element is your most powerful element but unfortunately for you, we're in the sky in an area where there is only ice and snow. Where will you draw your earth from here?"

Kisuke looked at his father as the winds calmed a little as he began to quickly fall back down to the icy grounds below. "You don't know anything about me. I've changed since I was a little boy. Don't underestimate me, father." Kisuke tried to use his wind tsukara to lift himself up but just as he was trying to activate a technique, Hatsugen foresaw his attempt. He dove down and swung his scythe straight through Kisuke. Their scythe's properties did more than cut. Each scythe of a Sunosuke was different. Hatsugen's could lock the elements of whoever it touches. "If you don't see the error of all your elements then I'll just need to take them away from you one by one." Kisuke immediately lost his wind element. "I would like to you try and fly now, my son." Hatsugen sent a burst of heavy wind at Kisuke, causing him to quickly plummet back down to the ground. The body of Kisuke created cracks in the ice below as the force of him crashing caused him smash through one of the large glaciers and even into the layers of ice under it. Any ordinary person would surely be killed after that. "Rest in piece son."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 17th 2010, 7:13 pm

Ryoma watched as Hatsugen seemed to be easily beating his son. He had half a mind to go down and try to help but he knew that he wouldn't be of much help. He hated when people tried to interfere in his battles so he figured that someone with as much pride as Kisuke would hate it even more. As a result, he stayed up to observe, the hellfire aura still protecting him. He watched as Kisuke was pummeled into the glaciers impassively. But on the inside, he was in turmoil, with awe and shock. 'I can't believe that someone as strong as Kisuke was so easily dispatched. However, I doubt he died, I know enough about Kisuke to be sure that that much is no where near enough to kill him.' Ryoma was being partially optimistic, he was sure that Kisuke had not been killed but he wasn't sure how much damage he had suffered. He wondered whether he should run or attempt to help, for he was sure that if Kisuke lost, Hatsugen's next goal would be killing him.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Through Frigid Tundra (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Through Frigid Tundra (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 18th 2010, 8:06 pm

An arm reached from within the crevices made by Kisuke's body. He slowly pulled himself out, making sure to stay aware of his father's location. "So, father, you haven't lost any of your strength have you? As ruthless, relentless, and powerful as ever. You know, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." Kisuke began to walk closer to the location Hatsugen was near although he was high in the air. Hatsugen began to slowly descend from the sky as he watched the distance between the two of them. Kisuke looked straight in his eyes. "What ever happened to the rest of you? On that day that I killed our clan...or at least the majority of them, you all vanished. Where are they? Where is mom, Kiregane, or Karin at? What about that younger sibling that I was supposed to have? Where are they hiding?" Hatsugen flinched a little, caught off guard from Kisuke's questions. "I don't understand. Why do you want to know? Do you think I'd put my family's lives in jeopardy?" Kisuke began to grin just a little. "Well...I just wanted to see how responsible of a father you were. Last time I checked, you left our family behind to come to Sentou Gakuin didn't you? I know they aren't at the school. I guess I'm wording the question wrong. The question isn't really targeted towards me as much as its targeted towards you." Hatsugen began to sweat. He clenched his fists tightly as they began to shake with the rage that began to build up. "You're asking me where my family is? All you need to know is that they are exactly where they were when I left. Your older brother is now watching the family." Short and quiet chuckles came from Kisuke. He opened his left hand and a shadow began to form just as it did with his scythe. Instead of a long weapon appearing however, round objects began to form in his hand. "It seems as though you've proven to be a terrible father once again."

Kisuke held in his hand 4 heads. Each head had a lifeless stare as they gazed into the face of Hatsugen. "You couldn't protect them forever...father. As you can see, I killed them before you could save them." Hatsugen's emotions raged and his temper flared. The sky immediately grew to a dark black color. The winds and lightning were far more violent, filling the entire sky above the Arctic Plains with continuous lightning and winds that were actually slicing through the glaciers. Kisuke didn't seem to be afraid at all. Hatsugen dashed forward as the thunder clapped, instantly punching Kisuke with all of his force in a single right handed punch. Kisuke flew into glacier, cracking part of it upon impact. Hatsugen followed up, punching again from only a single foot away, combining his lightning and wind element into the punch. Kisuke's body was forced into the glacier. It was being pushed back second by second as the lightning and wind from the punch seemed to never cease. Blood was pouring down from Kisuke's face, staining his already red hair and making it into a crimson color. Kisuke never stopped smiling nor did he ever drop the heads. When the attack ceased, Kisuke held the heads up again. They began to call out. The spirits of Kisuke's mother, sister, and brother flew around Hatsugen with slice wounds and blood stains. They yelled at him endless for not being there to protect him. As they yelled, 300 more red-haired demons joined them, each from the Sunosuke clan. They all blamed Hatsugen for his failure to control Kisuke and protect his clan. Hatsugen seemed to be going mad as he grabbed his head and began to shake.

Meanwhile, nothing had actually changed. Kisuke was not near the glacier. Hatsugen had not actually made an attack. Kisuke was not bleeding heavily, but Hatsugen was only a foot from Kisuke and he was in pain. His pain was mental rather than physical. Instead of fighting his father head on, Kisuke used a technique to affect his opponent's mind. With plenty of information and knowledge to use against him, Kisuke was able to torture his own father with the visions of deceased family members whom he cared for more than anything else. Hatsugen fell to his knees, still trapped within Kisuke's illusion. Kisuke never blinked for fear that blinking would sever the effects of the hypnosis. Hatsugen yelled out into the Arctic Plains. "WHY.WHY.WHY.WHY.WHY.WHY!WHY!WHY!!WHY!!!WHY!!!!!!" Hatsugen could only yell while Kisuke had him trapped. The Suzaku leader place his hand only centimeters away from his father's face. His hand began to emit a dark purple color. It continued to glow with a purely evil radiance. Kisuke was planning on taking his father's head clear off of his shoulders with his attack. Kisuke, still being a Sunosuke demon like his father, knew that even a decapitated Sunosuke wouldn't be able to survive for very long much like a human being.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 28th 2010, 9:55 pm

OOC: Sorry, I won't be able to post until the week after next week. I have exams :/
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 20th 2010, 11:20 am

Ryoma watched as Kisuke tortured Hatsugen with the utmost cruelty. The amount of mental damage that Hatsugen was suffering must've driven him insane by now. Ryoma shivered slightly and was glad that he didn't have anyone so important that this type of mental attack would work on him. He continued observing for in truth, there was truly nothing that he could do. He was out of his league, way out of his depth, he didn't even have a clue as to what he was to do. He watched as Hatsugen writhed in agony as Kisuke raised his scythe in preparation for the "execution". Demons being telepathic, he mentally said to Kisuke, "Wouldn't it be a waste to kill him? You could use him as a puppet right?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down