Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Training (Open)

Go down

Training (Open) Empty Training (Open)

Post by Guest March 24th 2008, 4:29 pm

Militis walked over to one of the trees, he had come to test out his Invisible Defense technique. He didn't have much to work with so he started to irritate the bees in the Forest. He threw a kunai at three of the hives to get out the bees and then began to use the technique to deflect the bees. This was good training because the bees continued to charge at him with ore force every time he blocked them. Potentis stayed near another tree watching. After a while, the bees started to make a collectively loud buzzing sound, This can probably be heard and would give away my whereabouts but I have to train in this technique.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Training (Open) Empty Re: Training (Open)

Post by Jisenki March 24th 2008, 9:59 pm

Jisenki walked up and saw Militis by himself training with the bees. He stared for a moment, not sure why he was training with bees. Jisenki figured that he really wanted to put the technique to the test.

I guess training against wild creatures is one way of doing it. I wonder why bees though? Why doesn't he just find some golem or a dragon to train against? That would probably be better than stupid bees. I wonder how he's blocking the bees? Perhaps this is some kind of new technique that Militis is perfecting?

Jisenki walked up beside Militis while remaining a few feet away as not to bother his defensive wall. "Hey Militis. What technique is this, a new one? Or is it just one that I've yet to see?" Jisenki was fairly curious as he hadn't really seen Militis train much.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2008, 10:15 pm

Militis heard Jisenki and decided that it would be rude to not look at him while talking, he waited for all of the bees to come at him one more time in a major onslaught and usedhis Invisible Defense to know them all back about a meter. After they steadied themselves, all of the fell to the groudn knocked unconcious. Militis then turned to Jisneki, "Yeah, it's my newest technique, the Invisible Defense, and I know it may look crazy to be training with bees but the bees around here are durable and get angrier and angrier when they don't get what they want, plus they are small enough to help learn to concentrate the technique to help me more." He now had smile across his face because he hadn't seen Jisenki in awhile, "So how you been, Jisenki?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 24th 2008, 10:25 pm

Makes sense to me I guess.

Jisenki looked at the bees for moment. They remained stiff as they lay on the ground unconscious. Did he really have to kill the innocent bees? We could have just ran away from them. Maybe he'll heal them, but I guess if he does...they'll just attack again. Jisenki stopped thinking for a moment once Militis started talking to him. "Eh, I've been pretty good. I've been taking care of school stuff but that's about it. i just came out here because I heard sounds and waned to figure out what was going on."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2008, 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I was perfecting the technique, hopefully I will become good enough to deflect even the fastest and strongest attacks with my technique. So everything with the school, alright, no death threats on the shool?" Militsi laughed to show that he was joking about the death threats. It wasn't boisterous, but more of an innocent childs laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 24th 2008, 10:43 pm

"Nope. Nothing at all." Jisenki looked up into the sky. He had a calm expression of comfort mixed with joy. "It's been a little quite around here. I'm not a big fan of idle waiting sooo, I've talked some of the masters at the school into having a big tournament, and they've agreed. Once the time comes, you'll be seeing posters for tournaments placed around the school buildings and inside of the Main Building." Jisenki pointed slightly in back of him. His finger was aiming at the school gate. "Of course, you'l probably know about the tournament before the students do since you ARE a teacher here."

Just talking about this tournament is making me a little anxious. I feel like having a good battle and showing these students a thing or two about true combat.

Jisenki placed his hands in his pocket and then began to walk off. He was headed towards the school, and he yawned slightly just as he began to walk away.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2008, 11:01 pm

Militis then began to laugh again, he had just thought of some poor student getting stuck in a match with Jisenki when they entered the tournament. "Poor sap, they'll be crushed if he even goes half strength n them." Militis then walked over to the bees and began to hover his hands over the bees. He then used his Healing Touch technique and watched as the bees came back from unconsciousness. Once this was done, he teleported back to his house, he had done enough training and thought that the bees needed time to truly heal their wounds in their hives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 4:16 pm

Jisenki turned around when he heard the sounds of the bees buzzing. He was caught a little off guard as he had thought that the bees were killed.

I guess I was wrong. Looks like he didn't kill them.

Jisenki looked a the bees while they began to fly back up and then he
walked off and headed for the gates of the school.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down