Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A new goal[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

A new goal[open]

2 posters

Go down

A new goal[open] Empty A new goal[open]

Post by Hitomi May 27th 2009, 6:10 pm

Atop the mountain of Sentou Meadow sat Hitomi with her creatures. In a dull roar of happy growls and cries from her few creatures, they all watched over the meadow together. Hitomi had let them all out for a moment in order to simply give them some air and allow them to see the view. She figured that the rocky territory of the mountain would be good for them, since they were dragons and would assumably enjoy the rocky regions. Also, being so high up, she figured they would enjoy how high up it was. The true reason, or at least the main reason above all else, that she came up is because she wanted to think to herself about the future. She started to think about things that have occurred recently, and some things were now fairly obvious to her. Before becoming engulfed in her thoughts, she returned her dragons to their capsules. A sigh escaped her mouth as she began to think about everything. Things have been so great lately. I have a new teacher, new friends, new skills, new everything. Now I think I want to use those things and pursue my dreams. It's become pretty obvious that one of my dreams now is to become an Elite warrior and a Dragon Tamer. I know that I don't want to become an elite just for the sake of it, even though that is partially a reason, but I think that I'm starting to fall for Xexame. After spending so much time with him, I think that the two of us have grown close. Hitomi started to blush a little at the thought of him. The truth is...I'm falling in love with him.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue0/100A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A new goal[open] Empty Re: A new goal[open]

Post by Xexame May 28th 2009, 5:42 pm

Xexame's hands were chaffed as he climbed the mountain that was much higher than he had originally anticipated. At first he thought that he was going to be finding a place to train quietly alone but he didn't expect that the journey up there would be much harder than the training itself. He grunted with each stretch of his hand that he needed in order to scale the high mountain with no equipment for this exercise at all. In order to look on the brighter side of the situation he decided to think of this as training in its own way. The trip up the mountain was fairly difficult for him, and he almost fell down 3 times. After an hour, he finally made his way up the mountain and in a full body sweat, he breathed heavily after exhausting himself once at the top, falling on his knees in order to catch his breath.

"Man, that was more work than I thought. Who would've guessed that a hill would be so much work?"

He then looked over to see Hitomi by herself. He was a bit surprised but relieved to see her up there. She was one of his best friends and it helped to see her around. He was curious about how she made her way up there so easily. He decided to get rid of the thought for a moment as he walked over to her with a smile on his face.

"Hey Hitomi. Nice to see you up here. What are you doing up here?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 29th 2009, 11:46 pm

Hitomi was a bit shocked to see Xexame. It was both bad timing and good timing. The reason why it was bad timing was because she wanted this time to think to herself about her future plans. It was good timing because she always enjoyed seeing Xexame and she couldn't help but blush a little more because of his arrival at that time. Everytime she saw him she became a little more infatuated with him. For some strange reason, she couldn't react the same way that she could before when she was usually around him. She decided to try and act the same way that she used to in the past around him. "Uh..Hey Xexame. What am I doing up here you ask? Well uh, I came up here to train a little. What about you?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2009, 7:08 pm

OOC: Are you still there Xexame?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 1st 2009, 7:51 pm

Xexame smiled a bit more in relief. He had actually come to train too, although his was still a little sore due to his wounds from his battle with the monster in Akamori. He was just about to explain to Hitomi that he was going to train, when his sides began to hurt and he remembered that he was going to tell the Tsurabi about what had happened. A sigh was hurt as Xexame looked down the gigantic hill and realized that after the hard work that it took to get up the hill, he had to climb right back down. He was a little annoyed by this, but he decided that the faster he made his way down, the faster he could tell his piece of information before he forgot again, or before it was too late.

"I'm sorry Hitomi, but something just came to mind. I gotta head back to the school. See ya later!"

In haste, Xexame jumped down the hill and slid down the trails, hopping over rocks in his path and managing to not become tripped up by the stones and obstacles in his path.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A new goal[open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A new goal[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 3rd 2009, 5:49 pm

In Xexame's haste, he quickly slid down the hill before Hitomi had the chance to call out to him. She was going to suggest that she and he simply ride one of her dragons down the hill, which would take a few seconds, but he was gone before she could even utter part of her word. Oh well. I guess I'll meet him at the school later on today. Hitomi decided to use her time that she regained in order to concentrate and think about what needed to be done. She realized that she needed a new arsenal of moves and that she should probably set out in order to find a place where she could learn some new moves. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes, hoping to conceal her mind in thought for at least an hour.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down