Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke's Techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke's Techniques

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nejisuke's Techniques Empty Nejisuke's Techniques

Post by Nejisuke April 1st 2008, 6:25 pm

Name: Metal Transportation
Range: From close to far depending.
Technique Usage: evasive and escape technique
Attack Power: NA
Warrior affinity: Alchemst
Elemental Affinity: Metal
Benefits: Defensive
Description: This allows Nejisuke to transport himself through metal to other metal elsewhere. Nejisuke will appear to sink into the metal, and then sink out of the other piece. Nejisuke can also transport items if he his touching the metal that the item is touching. Nejisuke can also transport people, but only if they are willing to do it. It is too hard to do it if the person is resisting.

Name: Metal Manipulation
Range: Far
Technique Usage: Special
Warrior affinity: Alchemist
Benefits: Supplementary, Defensive
Description: This is what allows nejisuke to do most of his techniques. This allows nejisuke to freely control metal, he can change the shape of it and move it around. He can change what type any metal is to another type and can change the metal from liquid to solid or vice versa. He can also strengthen or weaken any metal. This allows him to form random stuff with metal too for occasional ways of defense such as chains, etc. Not like walls.

Name: Metal Landscape
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Nejisuke spreads out his hands and the ground become coated in metal about an inch thick. Nejisuke can change the landscape by forming new things on top of the metal landscape. One of his favorites is a bamboo forest and he is also famous for doing mazes.

Name: Molten Clones
Range: NA
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Nejisuke can only form up to two clones a battle. It allows Nejisuke to use an additional dice for every clone out at the time. Clones must recieve 30 or more damage to melt, otherwise they will just heal from the damage.

Name: Fire Star of Eclipse
Range: Close
Technique Usage: NA
Attack Power: 600
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Nejisuke forms a perfect cone of black flame around his fist. He then runs at them and attempts to stab them with it. It does extensive damage on impact. A perk to this move is that if the apponent evades instead of blocking or counterattacking, then Nejisuke can absorb the cone of flame back into his body so as to conserve energy.

Name: Thousand Kunai Manuever
Range: Midranged
Attack Power: 300
Description: From under the apponenet Nejisuke forms kunai in the ground made of metal. Then on a cue from him they fly up from below the apponent to attack them. It can not be counterattacked, only evaded or blocked.

Name: Hearth Vortex
Range: Mid-Range
Attack Power: 400
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Description: Nejisuke brings hands up obove his head, then brings them down violently. This is followed by a pillar of swirling flame coming down from the sky on top of the apponent. If it strikes then the apponent will loose 5hp for the next two turns due to fire damage unless they are either water or ice element. If counteracted Nejisuke only recieves half the damage.

Name: Blade Strike
Technique Usage: Counterattacking
Attack Power: 250
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: NA
Description: It can only counterattack a physical attack. As an attack, Nejisuke will try to strike the opponent with Sora Yaiba at close range. It can't be evaded, only blocked or counterattacked. It can't be evaded due to it's speed, and the fact that it is such close range.

Name: Molten Defense
Range: NA
Warrior affinity: Alchemist, Energy
Elemental Affinity: Metal, Fire
Benefits: Defensive
Description: Nejisuke will either form a buble or a wall of metal to protect himself from an oncoming attack. It will block elements depending on the type of metal used. The only elements that can be blocked by this are fire, lightning, venom, earth, water, wind, and shadow when in a physical manafestation.

Name: Physical Fight ( afro )
Technique Usage: Counterattacking sometimes
Attack Power: Number on dice multiplied by 5
Warrior affinity: NA
Benefits: offensive or defensive
Description: Nejisuke is quite strong and can physicaly fight. He can only counteract on physical attacks, and if the physical attack involves a weapon then he and the apponent both recieve the damage from the attack. As an attack he will try to hit or kick the apponent.

Name: Spike Wall
Technique Usage: counterattacking
Attack Power: 250
Benefits: offensive or defensive
Description: Nejisuke has a wall of metal(commonly zirconium or radium) come up from the ground by him, or by the apponent. It can have spikes stretch out of shoot out to attack the opponent. It is as thick in feet as the number on the dice. (if he rolls a 1 then it is 1ft thick, etc.)

Name: Flame On (lol! )
Attack Power: +50 to attacks or 100 as a regular attack.
Elemental Affinity: Energy
Benefits: supplementary and offensive
Description: Nejisuke can light any metal element attack on fire to add to it's power. He can only perform this 5 times. He can also exert fire from his body to attack his apponent at close range.

Name: Random Metal Attack
Attack Power: 100
Description: Nejisuke utilizes his metal control abilities to do random attacks using metal, or forms a weapon to attack with, such as a spear. They commonly aren't very powerful and he does them usualy as filler attacks or if he is up against someone of a significantly lower rank than him.

Last edited by Nejisuke on April 30th 2008, 10:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke's Techniques Empty Re: Nejisuke's Techniques

Post by Guest April 1st 2008, 6:49 pm

Metal Manipulation: needs to be Special
Metal Landscape: needs to be Special
Molten Clones: needs to be special, no use of extra die, and no damage healing.
Fire Eclipse: No absorption once the attack is used there is no going back
Thousand Kunai: Very godmobbish, the kunai coming from under so truly there would be no chance of dodging, needs to be Special.
Hearth Vortex: I should receive just as much damage as the opponent would, the furthest I could approve is that you don't take the two turn burn damage, needs to be Special.
Blade Strike: You can not make an attack unavoidable.
Molten Defense: needs to be Special.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 1st 2008, 8:14 pm

Molten Defense is also a bit godmoddish when you can defend more than one specific element. You should have to give up a certain amount of dice being used for that and only be able to block elements that you have.

I also think Molten clones should also be fire because it is molten.

I also agree with Militis with the other attacks though.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm

i'm probably wrong about this, but it is good to get it clarified.

don't specials have to be offenisve? if not then how does a counteract give them the damage it performs times the number on the dice.

and another question, what makes a special, special?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke April 2nd 2008, 10:09 pm

These are good questions that lie in the FAQs page and may require great reading.

Specials may be either offensive or defensive based or your preferences. If a special dice is offensive, than from what I understand it can be defended or countered unless your ability keeps one of those from happening. A defensive or supplementary special obviously cannot be defended against.

A counterattack can vary in damage from what I've seen. Some people make counters that do double based on what they can deflect while others reduce the counter damage and even more leave it as it was when it was first used. Basically, a counter attack defends and reflects an offensive attack.

A move will require a special dice based on how "special" this move is to you. Truthfully, this took me a moment to figure out and when I first joined, I asked Jisenki by PM about this but a move that is special is almost like an ace move. This would also be a move that has lasting effects and would give your character somewhat of an advantage. Basically, it is better than the rest of your attacks. An example of this would be your Metal Landscape and Metal Manipulation. They are aces for your character as your character would have mor trouble in battle without them.

Has any of this helped?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 7:28 am

Actually, to piggyback off of Kisuke, and further what he said. Special can be offensive, defensive, or supplementary.

Counterattacks are exactly how Kisuke explained them. They can a volley of things and have a wide range of effects and damages.

And to answer your final question, you can tell when a "special" move is a "special" move when it requires some kind of energy, element, or anything that you would not naturally have in the real world (not Sentou Gakuin). E.g. A Basic Sword Slash would be a regular attack, where as a Blazing Sword Slash, which requires an element and energy would be a "special" move. It is very easy to tell the difference between a "basic" and a "special" move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 3rd 2008, 8:08 am

From militis's view all of my attacks would be special.(because all of my attacks are wierd like that)

From Kisuke's view only about 4 of them would be special.

Do i get this right? And which am i to go by....... scratch
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 8:19 am

The one's that are not counter attacks are the one's you would need to change to Special. Those are the only, if I wanted you to change them all I would have said that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 3rd 2008, 11:09 am

Do this: Finish all of your attacks and then ask about it then. I'll check them out and decided whether they are special or not. Then you may receive my approval or my denial based upon my decision while receiving tips and advice.

How's that?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 7:02 pm

ok, i think i'm done now.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 7:24 pm

Being as the Physical Strength is almost unlimited, it is labeled as something to powerful to be approved.

Random Metal Attack is not truly a technique. It is something that you can do anyway with or without the "technique".

Flame On is extremely too powerful to be approved being as it has no limit to what it can enhance.

Also ,as a side note, I have noticed this constantly throughout the time I have seen you post and you have constantly spelled the word 'opponent' with an 'a' instead of an 'o'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 7:28 pm

1. It is physical strength....where is the flaw.....

2. I'm trying to make everything into legal attacks. This includes those random minor attacks i do.

3. It is a suplementary, it can only boost the attacks by pluss fifteen. Period. Although i should have it wear off in a post. I'll edit that in a second.

4. It is spelled with and 'o' ? Shocked I serriously didn't know that.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 7:41 pm

The flaw is that whenever you choose you can automatically counter the attack as of what the description says. And the minor attacks do not matter as long as you have a technique that proves as a gateway to that attack, that way no one can complain and you are in the right no matter how they argue the point. And it still brings to mind the fact that you do have the option of using the flame technique on anything even things that are already too powerful, or would normally melt in fire (where physics comes into the equation) such as your normal technique or attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 7:55 pm

i can't auto-counter because of the dice.

and i do need to fix the flame on, thank you for showing me specificaly the flaws so that i may fix them.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 8:01 pm

Then write in the description that your dice roll must be higher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

it is an automatic thing that it has to be a higher dice, why do i need to post it? or is this something i am again not getting...
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 5th 2008, 8:41 pm

Random Metal attack needs to have more of a descritpion as well. One line is not enough. Same goes for Spike Wall and Blade Strike.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke's Techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke's Techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 8:50 pm

edited
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 9:14 pm

is approval recieved?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 9:17 pm

Not unless someone posted saying so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke April 5th 2008, 9:18 pm

i know. that was a question if anyone would approve....just worded oddly....oops >>
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 5th 2008, 9:18 pm

Looks nice now. I think I'll let Militis handle the final approval though.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 5th 2008, 9:55 pm

Poison's not an element here, it is venom. Just make that change and you're approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2008, 9:59 pm

What technique has venom or poison in it?, I saw none,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 5th 2008, 10:03 pm

It was one of his attack one's that says that
the element used to defend must be fire, water, (all of the basic elements), and poison as he wrote but I just wanted him to change it to venom.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next