Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Induction (Zura) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Induction (Zura)

Go down

Induction (Zura) Empty Induction (Zura)

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 8:17 pm

Militis was sitting on the ground outside of the gates of the Uramichi. He was waiting for Zura to come to the base for his first, so that he could officially induct him into the ranks of Uramichi. He had sent him a message to come to the coordinates of the base. He knew he would have to sit outside and wait being as no one without a tattoo would be allowed access.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Induction (Zura) Empty Re: Induction (Zura)

Post by Guest June 1st 2008, 5:53 pm

OOC: This is a very important post, Zura is asked to come immediately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 1st 2008, 6:13 pm

Kazuki had gotten the message from Militis but since he was pretty bad with directions it took him awhile to get to the actual destination. When Kazuki finally got there, he saw Militis and ran towards him. When Kazuki was right in front of Militis and stood up straight and asked Militis what was this meeting was about. Kazuki waited for an answer while still standing up straight with his hands but his sides.

OOC: Just a reminder, Zura is Kazuki
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Induction (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Induction (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Induction (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Induction (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Induction (Zura) Left_bar_bleue36/100Induction (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 1st 2008, 6:28 pm

OOC: Yes, I know. The encounter is the team exercise.

IC: "This meeting is about yourself and an invitation." Militis paused for a moment thinking of the words that he would need to say, "I would like to extend to you an option to join the elite of Sentou Gakuin, the Uramichi. From, our last encounter, I can see that you work well in teams, have immense power, and are very strategic in your thinking, which makes you one of the most elite of all students and inhabitants, proving to me that you should be apart of Uramichi. Will you join the group?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 2nd 2008, 7:15 pm

Kazuki was astonished by how much he was being praised by Militis so Kazuki considered being part of this group that Militis was talking about Then Kazuki put a serious look on his face and said

Sure I'll be a part of this Uramichi, so what exactly does this group do or what is it in charge of? I'd be willing to do anything that can make me stronger or help me protect my allies.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Induction (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Induction (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Induction (Zura) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Induction (Zura) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 7:38 pm

"That is exactly what the group does, the group known as Uramichi are the protectors of the school and all those within it, and as part of being the strongest in the school, who will receive special training to make you stronger." Militis then charged a small amount of energy, and prepared for two of his techniques, the two which were required to do the Uramichi ceremony. "Now, I must use give you a ceremonial tattoo to allow your entrance into the Uramichi base and ability to see it. It will hurt are your fine with that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 2nd 2008, 8:48 pm

Kazuki nodded his head and said I am willing to take any pain for the sake of my allies so Kazuki walked right in front of Militis ready to receive the tattoo.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 9:02 pm

"You might want to remove your shirt and choose where the tattoo will be placed depending on where will have it most hidden. You do not need to be able to see, because you will feel it when I call you." Militis continued to charge his energy to make sure that he did the procedure right. He patiently waited for the new recruit to choose the position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 5th 2008, 2:16 pm

Kazuki turned around and lifted up the back of his shirt and pointed at the upper right side of his back, where the wanted the tattoo to be placed. Kazuki took a deep breath and relaxed ready to endure the pain that would be inflicted upon him during the ceremony.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 5th 2008, 3:29 pm

Militis looked at the spot and focused, he then spat an acidic poison at the spot. He first, watched it burn through Zura's skin in the shape of the kanji for Dragon. Once, it had truly burned through far enough, Militis used his Healing Touch technique to heal the skin. When he finally finished there was a permanent tattoo in the shape of the kanji, Dragon. Militis then released his energy, "Ok, now you have the tattoo. It is permanent except if I take it off, and it is the primary way for me to contact you for Uramichi business. You may also put your shirt back on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 6th 2008, 12:55 pm

Kazuki felling on the ground and placed his hand over the area the tattoo was place and began rolling on the ground yelling "AWWH MAN THAT REALLY HURT, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO LIKE A KNIFE CARVING INTO MY SKIN, BUT ACID?" After several minutes of yelling and rolling on the ground in pain, Kazuki stood back up, calmed down, his shirt back down, stood in front of Militis and bowed to him thanking him of his entrance into Uramichi. After that Kazuki stood straight up and and waited if Militis had anything else to say.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 6th 2008, 1:05 pm

"If I had not used that special poison it could not have the properties that it does. But, I am sorry for your pain. Now, you are free to explore the base or do whatever you choose, but I must depart. Have fun." With that Militis then disaapeared from the spot leaving his possible protege where he had been standing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down