Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki]

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki]

Post by Jisenki May 21st 2008, 2:30 pm

An old man stood outside the Sake Hut waiting for the warrior who accepted his mission to arrive. He was old and frail and was small in height. He was partially bald with very little hair on the sides. He looked crippled as he needed help standing up with his cane. He stood there waiting and as he did so, he looked around cautiously
to watch for any danger that may be approaching.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty Re: [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki]

Post by Zura May 21st 2008, 8:08 pm

After learning some new techniques from training with Lambo, Kazuki used his XL-gloves to fly himself toward Roy's Sake Hut for a mission he heard about. When Kazuki got there he saw the old man and descended next to him and asked if he need help.

Excuse me but do you need help getting somewhere?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty Re: [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki]

Post by Jisenki May 21st 2008, 9:42 pm

The man looked at Kazuki for a moment and was a bit frightened. At first, he thought that Kazuki was one of the bounty hunters but he recognized them and didn't recognize Kazuki. He figured that Kazuki was here to help him with his crisis. He slowly walked towards Kazuki.

"Are you the one from Sentou Gakuin that I requested? I need your help!! The two men will be here any minute! They'll try to take my money from me again and I can't afford to lose anymore money."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 21st 2008, 9:52 pm

Kazuki said Sure I'll protect you. Kazuki then activated the sky flames in his gloves and a flame aura emitted from his forehead. Kazuki had one hand in his pocket holding the red box that Lambo gave him awhile ago. Kazuki was now ready for any ambush from those two bounty hunters for the moment Kazuki decided to stay close to the old man.

This looks like a good opportunity to try out flame arrow against real enemies.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4150/4150[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue4200/4200[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Left_bar_bleue36/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 21st 2008, 11:05 pm

As Kazuki prepared himself, a giant shuriken shot quickly through the
sky at high speeds. The wind slice in between the blades could be heard
easily as the giant shuriken was aimed at the old man standing there.
The shuriken seemed to have come from the sky although the person who
threw the shuriken wasn't seen. Four basic kunai flew towards the old
man from the right side of him at the same time. The thrower still was
not seen.

The weapons that quickly approached the old man honed in quickly. It would be difficult to defend the old man who didn't have a high amount of life energy.

----
HP of Old Man Remaining: 350/350

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Shuriken Attack
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
4 Kunai Attack
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 21st 2008, 11:49 pm

Kazuki saw the weapons flying toward the old man, so Kazuki immediately jumped right in front of the weapons so they were going towards him instead of the old man. Just before the weapons were about to hit Kazuki, he took out a small yellow box out of his pocket and changed the flames in one of his hands to sun flames, then he charged the box with the sun flames causing it to open. A bright yellow light came out of the box followed by Kangaryuu.

Kangaryuu get your sun flames ready.

After giving Kangaryuu the command, Kazuki changed the flames on his hands back to sky flames and attempted to block both of the weapons. Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Defend against shuriken attack
Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Defend against kunai attacks
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 21st 2008, 11:57 pm

OOC: Don't forget you have a certain amount of dice in your inventory.

The shuriken and the kunai hit Kazuki and as they did, laughter could be heard from above the Sake Hut. Two men stood above Kazuki and the old man. One had a staff and many pockets while the other had many giant shuriken on his back, which seemed to be his only weapon. The one with the many weapons laughed louder.

"I see you hired a warrior to help you? He could keep you from paying your debts old man, so if you don't mind...we'll be taking all of your money."

The man reached for his pole while the other reached for a giant shuriken.

"Get ready. We're not push overs."

---------
The shuriken did 75
The kunai did 15
---------

HP of Old Man: 350/350
HP of Staff Ninja: 150/150
HP of Shuriken Ninja: 150/150
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 22nd 2008, 4:49 pm

Kazuki took the damage from the shuriken and the kunai but it didn't seem to do that much damage to Kazuki even though he was bleeding slightly. Kazuki then took out the kunai and shuriken out of his body and then reached into his pocket for the small red box that contained flame arrow in it. Kazuki tossed it up into the air, clenched his fist and storm flames began to emit from his fist and then he charged the box with the storm flames causing it to open and attach flame arrow to his arm.

Hmm so you must be the bounty hunters attacking his old man, well you know what I'm here to make sure this is put to an end.

After saying that Kazuki had Kangaryuu add sun flame to flame arrow which would increase its power by 5x the dice roll. After that Kazuki pointed flame arrow at the staff ninja and fire a great blast of storm flames at him and if it were successful it would do 70x the successful dice roll

Sun flame power added to flame arrow
Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Flame arrow shot
Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 22nd 2008, 4:50 pm

OOC: If you fail to block the flame arrow shot it does 565 damage
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 23rd 2008, 2:48 pm

The staff ninja simply stood there and waited until the attack came close enough. He planned on manuevering away to avoid the attack but he hesitated and waited for too long meaning that his evasion might not have been as successful as he hoped. Meanwhile, the shuriken ninja tossed another giant shuriken that he more bladed edges and seemed much larger than the last.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Staff ninja evasion

Shuriken Ninja Attack

---------
The shuriken does 100 if successful
---------

HP of Staff Ninja: 150/150
HP of Shuriken Ninja: 150/150
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 23rd 2008, 9:58 pm

Kazuki saw that his flame arrow shot had successfully hit the staff ninja instantly defeating him. Now it was only him against the shuriken ninja. When the shuriken ninja threw his giant shuriken it was coming right at Kazuki at a very fast pace. Kazuki planned to using his XL-gloves to shoot himself in the air using the flames his gloves emit as a propulsion. Kazuki then pointed both hands towards the ground then the flames began to roar and it was going to send him in the air but the shuriken was going so fast that it might hit him before he gets into the air. Either way if Kazuki was hit or not he would suspend himself in the air and shoot his XL-burner at the shuriken ninja and if it were to hit it would do 75 damage.

Okay thats one down now its time to take down the other one.

Dodge Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

XL-burner Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 26th 2008, 3:10 pm

OOC: Hey Jisenki where are you, I only have 2 more days to complete this mission.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 27th 2008, 11:46 am

OOC: I'll give you extra time since I wasn't on

IC: The shuriken ninja couldn't dodge fast enough and took the attack
immediately afterwards, he took two giant shuriken from his back and
tossed them at Kazuki with great speed. These shuriken would be
difficult to dodge although it wouldn't be impossible. He was a bit
angry since his teammate had been killed in the attack by his opponent.
Also, he still hadn't killed the old man or taken his money.
--------------------
Shuriken Ninja Attacks

---------
Each shuriken does 100 if successful
---------

HP of Staff Ninja: 0/150
HP of Shuriken Ninja: 75/150
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 27th 2008, 12:27 pm

Kazuki saw the two shuriken flying at him with great speed so Kazuki just decided to take the damage. After the shuriken had hit him, Kazuki decended to the ground bleeding from his chest and arms but Kazuki had a plan to treat these wounds since Kangaryuu was still out.

Kangaryuu, use your sun flames on my wounds.

Kangaryuu did what Kazuki said and the yellow sun flames began to engulf Kazuki's wounds and his wounds began to regenerate slowly. While his wounds were healing, Kazuki began to charge storm flames in his flame arrow again and then quickly ran forward toward the shuriken ninja, pointed flame arrow right in front of the shuriken ninja's head and shot a great blast of storm flames.

This is punishment for what you have done to this innocent old man. Now disappear.

Sun flame Regeneration Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Flame Arrow Zura carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 27th 2008, 12:28 pm

OOC: Sun flames heals 40 HP, Flame arrow does 420 damage if it hits.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 27th 2008, 10:03 pm

The shuriken ninja was taken by surprise at his opponent simply taking his attack and then healing himself. He was also shocked at how close and easily Kazuki made his way towards his face. The flame arrow erupted and the ninja attempted to dodge. If he couldn't dodge this, his life would surely be over.

--------------------
Shuriken Ninja's Dodge

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors[Zura-Kazuki] AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
---------

HP of Staff Ninja: 0/150
HP of Shuriken Ninja: 75/150
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 28th 2008, 2:34 pm

Kazuki saw that he had now defeated both of the ninjas and the old man was now safe. Kazuki then deactivated all of his dying will flames so flame arrow and Kagaryuu went back into their own boxes. Kazuki then turned to the old man and said

Well they shouldn't bother you any longer.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2008, 3:08 pm

The old man who recently was scared stumbled towards Kazuki and bowed to him. He was happy and fully appreciated all that Kazuki had done.

"Thank you so much kind child. I appreciate this so much. As a token of my appreciation, I would like you to have this."

The old man handed Kazuki 200 yen and bowed a second time.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down