Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors

Go down

Mission Complete [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors

Post by Jisenki April 23rd 2008, 1:46 pm

Client:
-The Client of this mission is a man far off on the countryside that lives near Roy's Sake Hut-

Reporting Place:
-The Reporting Place of this mission will be at Roy's Sake Hut. It is here that you will meet the man at the mission's start and here that you will go to meet the man at the mission's end.-

Members Involved:

-Members of Yellow Ranking are the only members allowed to take this mission-

Mission Rank:
-This mission is C Ranked-

Objective:
-Two tax collectors from far away have decided to cause some trouble for an old man. He has paid his taxes but the two collectors decide to take advantage of him because he is old and frail. As a result, the man has asked for the help of a warrior from Sentou Gakuin to fight these men off. I will Rp as the two men. Your goal is to defeat two warriors each of ninja class that both have 150 HP each. This mission shouldn't be too difficult to complete and as a result, only one warrior will be allowed to perform this mission. This mission has its downsides as you don't know much about the warriors. You are only given a picture. You will RP at Roy's Sake Hut.-

Time Started:

-No specific time-

Time To Be Completed:

-The mission should be completed within a full seven day week-

Enemies:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors F79582[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors F68057

Last edited by Jisenki on September 1st 2008, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission Complete Re: [solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors

Post by Jisenki May 29th 2008, 7:35 pm

Mission Completed by Zura.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue6400/6400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue4400/4400[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Left_bar_bleue63/100[solved]Mission: Defeat The Collectors Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down