Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

After The Battle(Zura, Xexame)

4 posters

Go down

After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty After The Battle(Zura, Xexame)

Post by Hitomi August 13th 2008, 11:50 am

Hitomi was in the Recovery Room waiting for Xexame and Zura to arrive. She was breathing heavy and was out of breath from running to the Hospital all the from the Cafeteria. She was trying to keep herself from getting caught and she left Zura and Xexame behind. She calmed down a bit as she sat on top of one of the beds. It was very neat a comfortable and after that battle she had with Zura she was exhausted. She began dozing off while she waited for Zura and Xexame. After a few minutes, she fell asleep on the bed, half of her body strethed out while her legs were hanging off the side. She was only sleeping on half of the bed but it was so comfy that she nodded into slumber with no warning.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty Re: After The Battle(Zura, Xexame)

Post by Kisuke August 14th 2008, 11:24 pm

Kisuke had finished some more training of his elements and he decided
that he should go search for more recruits. He hadn't seen his team in
days and he had no idea where they could be although he had a good
clue. He could be wrong and they could be dead for all he knew, which
would be a shame but he would have to get new recruits. His shadow
element helped him here and he was able to carefully use the shadows to
sneak into the Hospital. While there, he saw a girl sleeping. A good
target. He didn't sense much power but he could sense potential in her.
It seemed like she had the will to become stronger. He thought about
what he was risking at this moment and what he could do. By being on
the school grounds, he was at risk of being detected and being killed.
However, he would be able to defeat her and take her life away while
sleeping, reducing the amount of warriors at the school by 1. It was a
small number, but it would be easier to defeat a school by defeating a
warrior one at a time instead of being outnumbered and defeated. He
though of another option though, one that might be more beneficial to
him and Suzaku while the rest of the school are at a more
disadvantgeous state. He could attempt to persuade her and have her
join Suzaku and leave the school. This would allow Suzaku to increase
in numbers by 1 and the school to decrease in number by 1.

He decided the best chance was to attempt to recruit and persuade her. Kisuke slowly held out his out hands and placed them above the girl's body. He used his technique Blessing of The Dark Spell to heal her. He could tell that she had been in a battle recently by the wounds on her body. As he healed her, he hid his face with his cloak in case someone were to see him. He wanted as few witnesses as possible and he would avoid a fight as best he could.

After healing her, Kisuke moved his face over to her ear so that his mouth was directly in front of her ear. In a playful tone, almost like a mother talking to her son or daughter on christmas morning, he whispered to her.

"Wake up."

Blessing of The Dark Spell
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+300
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue100/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 14th 2008, 11:40 pm

Kazuki walked into the recovery room casually with his eyes closed and said and a cheery loud voice "Hey Hitomi, are you feeling any better?!" After a few seconds, Kazuki opened his eyes and saw the cloaked man and thought he was suspicious because the man was whispering into Hitomi's ear and had his hands above her, Kazuki also felt a very strong aura coming from the man. From having this feeling Kazuki stood still and began sweating and tried to say in a serious tone "Who are you and what are you doing to my teammate?" Kazuki tried to stay away from any signs from having a fight with this man, because Kazuki knew that he would probably not survive against an opponent like that.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue36/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 15th 2008, 6:42 am

Hitomi woke up. Her eyes opened slightly at first until she saw a person wearing a cloak standing above her. Immediately, she was nervous and scared. She saw his hand but didn't know if he was trying to attack her or if he was trying to heal her. She wanted to scream, but she didn't. Instead, she simply stared at him, feeling much better than she did before but also feeling as though a darker presense was within her. She stammered a bit. "Wh...Who are you?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 15th 2008, 4:25 pm

Xexame walked in after Zura did. He stopped and saw the cloaked man standing above a frightened Hitomi. He was prepared to fight so that he could defend his friends no matter what. He heard Hitomi's question to the man and before the person could reply or make a reaction, Xexame spoke, trying to answer for him with his own assumption. Xexame's face was back in its usual way, not joking. Even his voice wasn't as carefree as it just was not too long ago when he was talking to Zura and Hitomi.

"Are you from this Suzaku group people are so afraid of? You seem to have an evil energy coming from you and it doesn't help that you are wearing all black and hiding your face. I'll let you know now. If you plan on hurting Hitomi, I'll take you down with all I got."

Xexame spoke boldly, but on the inside he was slightly scared. He didn't let it show, but something about this person made him feel uneasy. He was hoping that the three of them together could defeat this person if things got out of hand, but he wasn't sure if that was going to work too well. If a fight did start, he would have to fight his hardest and hope for the best. He would also hope that this guy wasn't so powerful.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 18th 2008, 8:49 pm

Kisuke stopped and didn't turn his head to acknowledge the other two. His body was still for a split second and he walked to a corner of the room so that he could see the others. His face was still hidden by his hood although part of his face, if not only his eyes, must've been seen. Kisuke was surrounded by three people, all of unknown skill and rank to him. He could attempt to fight the other two, but even Kisuke believed in power in numbers and overall, he didn't want to fight anyone anyway. His sole plan was to strengthen the power of Suzaku by recruiting more members. One person seemed to be ready to battle, while the other two merely asked questions. The one trying to battle seemed stronger in a way although Kisuke couldn't completely determine this. One question flew at him that would need a yes or no answer: 'Are you from this Suzaku group people are so afraid of?'

Kisuke made no hesitation to answer. He kept complete eye contact with everyone, showing no signs of fear. He had been in situations like this similar but this time around, more was at stake. He could answer truthfully and risk all of Suzaku's plans being foiled or he could lie, which could lead him into a chain of questions and maybe a fight. Kisuke chose his first option of honesty. At least, if he answered one question right, he could avoid any other questions, although being a member of Suzaku and secretly to them the leader, more questions would most likely follow. One thing was definately obvious. It was obvious that the name of Suzaku had spread, although Kisuke had anticipated that anyway.

"You are correct. I am a member of the organization Suzaku. I haven't come to fight though. I am simply here for....recruitment. That girl over there...." He pointed at the girl on the bed. "I sense that she has hidden potential that needs to be awakened. I could help her awaken it and I can help her control it. For that matter, I could help all of you become stronger in ways you never imagined. All..you..need..to do...is..join me."

Kisuke noticed some wounds on one boy. It seemed like he and the girl might possibly have been in some fight. It could have been sparring, or perhaps an assignment. Kisuke didn't bother to analyze the situation so much but he assumed that they at least knew each other. It would explain him calling out to her and would explain him even being there.

"Tell me. Do you want to become stronger quickly? I have the key to your locked potential."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue100/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 19th 2008, 1:25 pm

Hitomi didn't answer. It was true that she wanted to be stronger, but joining with an evil group was a bit of a risk. If she joined this group, that would mean that she would be against the school and she could never imagine herself fighting without the school. She waited to see what Zura or Xexame would say, although she figured that they too wouldn't want to leave the school. Joining him and Suzaku was out of the question.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 19th 2008, 10:41 pm

Kazuki hesitated for awhile and began to think over the man's offer. Kazuki thought "What should I do, if I don't take this man's offer I have a feeling that we're going to be killed but if I do take up his offer, who know what going to happen." Kazuki closed his eyes and put both of his hands on the sides of his head and began to shake his head in frustration of whether to take up the offer or refuse it. Then Kazuki remembered some of the words he was told by his teacher Lambo. "If you live to see the day, you are going to become the next boss of an entire family one day and from then on you will have to learn how to make good decisions that won't put the one's you care about in jeopardy and if the one's you care about are in danger, step up and do your best to defend them." After a few seconds of thinking, Kazuki put his hands down and clenched his right hand into a fist then Kazuki pointed at the man and shouted "We refuse your offer! I don't care how strong you are or the power you could give us, we will never betray our comrades and we can become strong all by ourselves! Even if you do decide to attack us, we students of Sentou Gaukin will join together and take you down!" After his outburst Kazuki settled down and began to think "Aww man I really hope this guy doesn't kill us, I probably really pissed him off with my outburst."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue36/100After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 20th 2008, 1:21 pm

Kisuke raised his left hand up, trying to keep his appearance overall hidden. His hand started to glow a dark purple. He then nodded at the response of the one person, accepting it completely. He figured that his question to join them would most likely get a response like that. It was a natural response and a heroic sounding one nonetheless. Kisuke knew that persuading the general people of the school wouldn't work too well unless it was a person that already had some intention to leave. This attempt with the three people before him was a good experiment and it showed Kisuke that the people of Sentou Gakuin would most likely stick together.

"I understand your response and I respect it completely. If you ever do feel like you need help or even a push in the right direction, just look to the shadows."

Kisuke began to sink into the dark corridors and shadows that filled a small part of the room. In seconds he vanished completely, accomplishing just a small amount. The little bit he learned would be put to good use and help him learn more about the school.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 21st 2008, 11:37 am

Hitomi was actually relieved that he was gone. She had expected something much worse to happen. She waited a moment, not saying anything just to make sure that he was truly gone. She looked at Zura and Xexame. "I'm glad that's over. That was pretty scary." She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 24th 2008, 7:27 pm

Xexame also calmed himself, looking at the other two. The more sarcastic Xexame was slowly coming back up, replacing the battle-ready and more serious Xexame. To lighten the mood a bit, he thought about telling a koke or making a remark of some kind although he couldn't really think of any. He snapped after a few seconds.

"That was a bit awkward huh? Who was that weirdo? I think our school could take on this Suzaku group if they messed with us. They don't seem too tough to me."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900After The Battle(Zura, Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 24th 2008, 7:43 pm

Kazuki stared into space shocked after noticing that the three of them just got out of that situation unharmed especially after Kazuki made that ourbust saying that if that man were to attack them, they would fight back and defeat him even though in Kazuki's mind, he knew that even together they would not be able to defeat that man. Kazuki was so shocked that Kazuki didn't listen to a single word that Xexame just said and just replied "Uh.. uh... yea- yeah...." A few seconds later, someone knocked on the door and came into the room the three of them were in. It was Kazuki's trainer Lambo and he walked in front of Kazuki and said "Ahh.. so this is were you are, do you know how long I have been waiting for you at this hospital?" Kazuki answered with a dumbfounded look on his face "You were waiting here?" Lambo leaned forward to Kazuki with a annoyed look on his face "Are you serious, I sent you a note telling you that I would be waiting at the hospital. No matter, well I see that Xexame is here too, this makes everything so much easier. When you finish up doing whatever you need to do here, tell Xexame to meet me in the room three doors to the right. See ya later." After that Lambo left the room waving backwards with his right hand and began to walk across the hallway. Kazuki began to wonder what business Lambo had with Xexame, but didn't think about it too much since it was probably none of his business.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 25th 2008, 11:16 am

Hitomi didn't say anything as she recovered from this shock. Someone else had now appeared although it was safe to say that he was a good guy, or at least he was on their side since Zura seemed to know him. She stood up to greet the person and introduce herself but he left before she got a chance to say anything. She simply smiled as she stood there with her hand high in the air. She wanted to sit down but it might look too awkward but it looked awkward for her to simply stand there. She felt kind of stiff though and all she could do was stand. Well that didn't go as planned. No I look like a big idiot.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 26th 2008, 1:57 pm

Xexame noticed Lambo walk into the room. It was convenient how he came directly after the evil guy leaves. Xexame looked at Zura and then at the door. He then reached for his box that held his tonfa within it to see if it was there.

"So, I guess Lambo wants us to do some more training huh? I hope the guy who can help me with the tonfa is here. I've been waiting to see him for a while. I cannot get this tonfa thing down."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 26th 2008, 6:59 pm

Kazuki just stood with a relaxed look on his face and said to Hitomi "Hey Hitomi, Xexame and I are going to be in the other room for just a few minutes. Is that alright with you?" Kazuki then had a guilty feeling because the three of them were suppose to hang out and relax for the rest of the day, but because of Lambo's request that Xexame go see him in the other room, they had to postpone their day of relaxation.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 2nd 2008, 10:35 pm

Kazuki returned to the recovery room with Lambo right next to him, and waved at Hitomi still sitting on the bed. "Hey Hitomi, sorry if I made you wait. Oh yeah also Xexame had to go somewhere to train with my trainer's friend." Lambo scratched the back of his head and said "Aww man that Hibari guy can be pretty rough at sometimes, I hope Xexame's gonna be alright training with that guy." Kazuki smiled at Hitomi and asked "So anyway, do you think you're healed enough to walk around campus?" Kazuki wanted to spend some casual time with Hitomi to get to know her better and strengthen the power of their teamwork.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 4th 2008, 1:04 pm

Hitomi nodded her head and looked at where he wounds used to be. Most of them were gone and the ones that still remained had closed up and no longer hurt. She wondered exactly how she got healed since Maya wasn't around to heal anyone. She didn't think too hard about it though and decided that it wasn't too important. "Uh, Yeah. I can walk around campus. I feel much better now." Hitomi stood up and stretched a bit before getting ready to walk with Zura.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down