Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe

2 posters

Go down

Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe

Post by Jisenki January 11th 2009, 1:42 am

Name: Vres Gyrithe the Wind Elemental (Draknyuj Aeahfet: Vres Gyrithe)
Appearance:
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Air_elemental
A different form of creature compared to the fire and lightning elementals, Vres Gyrithe has no definite shape or form and can manipulate its body to become very large or very tiny, based on the amounts of wind and air it uses for its body. Generally appearing as a tornado with a set of huge gray eyes, often times it can appear simply as gray wind with an obvious shape as it melds in with the flow of the wind. Although made of the very wind itself, having such winds compacted in order to form a body allows it to be hit and take a semi-solid form.

Type of Creature: Wind Elemental

Creature Class: Class 4

Health Points/Turn Bar: 800

Summoning: Vres Gyrithe is summoned using a technique known as Skill Card: Side Summon (Fefefnu Jhurckuy).

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Aero Seal: By paying 100 HP, for 5 turns, only Wind attribute and non-attribute techniques can be used. This ability does not apply to a character's abilities. Also, any non-attribute techniques increase in Dice value by 1 and all Wind techniques (including Wind combined with another attribute) decrease by a value of 1.

Wind Curse: Calling upon the powerful winds, Vres Gyrithe forms sword-like winds and pierces its own body as well as the body of the person whose control it is under. When activated this technique inflicts the status condition Self-Pierce to the controller of this creature (Techniques that hurt your character does triple instead of the normal amount).

Air Slash: A gust of air forms in the winds by the will of Vres Gyrithe. The gust of wind has the power of a blade and can cut down things like a wooden shack or a very small forest. Not the most lethal of attacks to a warrior, it still has a decent attack strength.

Attack Power:

Aero Seal: N/A
Wind Curse:N/A
Air Slash: 70

Dice Usage:

Aero Seal: Special Dice
Wind Curse: Special Dice
Air Slash: Attack Dice

Benefits:

Aero Seal: Supplementary
Wind Curse: Offensive
Air Slash: N/A

Slot Cost: 1

History:
Once believed to be the god of the skies, Vres Gyrithe was found by the first incarnation of Zaulqs as a way to inflict fear into the hearts of his opponents. He had many wind creatures, but he believed that Vres was the most evil of all. Being that Zaulqs first incarnate considered himself the lord of darkness and the master of the skies, he assumed that he could tame and control the wind as his own with the help of his creatures. He was able to manipulate the wind successfully, but his fame reached to others that believed that they too were powerful wind commanders. Attacked by a controller of wind, water, and lightning one day, the previous life of Zaulqs fell in battle to a tremendous storm and inflicted with an attack that would inevitably take his life, he locked what he believed to be the most cursed creature that he had in a den in an air tight room while he took the others to his grave. Zaulqs, through the memories of his past life, uncovered the creature, and after doing so, he went through the steps of Executing, Purifying, and Sealing the creature in a Creature Card for his own use by defeating it in battle with his other creatures. Zaulqs uses the skills of Vres wisely and doesn't abuse it, as he believes that the abuse of his power is what caused him to fall in battle in his past life.

Last edited by Jisenki on January 12th 2009, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue63/100Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty Re: Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe

Post by Dagomis January 11th 2009, 1:52 am

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Left_bar_bleue0/100Creature Card: Vres Gyrithe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down