Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Creature Card: Qanct Pik I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Creature Card: Qanct Pik

5 posters

Go down

Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty Creature Card: Qanct Pik

Post by Jisenki January 9th 2009, 1:13 pm

Name:
Qanct Pik the Lightning Elemental (Draknyuj Rahfet: Qanct Pik)
Appearance:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Thunder
Qanct Pik is a very humanoid creature, having two arms and two legs and also wearing human clothes. With white spiky hair, slender yet sinister eyes and no mouth or nose, his presence is a threatening. A black outfit with white stripes in various places is what he wears. On this black outfit is a small blue jewel that is the source of his lightning. Easily the first things that anyone would notice are the metal-like rings on his legs and on his waist. These rings are apart of his body and allow him to produce, store, and control lightning. His hands and feet are clawed with sharp nails that are electrified, making even his physical attacks a lethal volt. This creature has within his body 300,000 volts of electricity, enough to fry many objects and creatures massively larger than him. His thin yet muscular build also makes it a fast creature, although nothing less would be expected from a lightning elemental. This creature is much larger than a human, standing at 8 feet and 7 inches.

Type of Creature: Elemental

Creature Class: Class 4

Health Points/Turn Bar: 700

Summoning:
Qanct Pik is summoned using a technique known as Skill Card: Side Summon (Fefefnu Jhurckuy).

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Quick Strike: All techniques that this creature uses increase by a dice value of two for 5 turns once this technique is activated. This technique can target another creature or non-creature instead of itself. When this technique is used to target another creature, no dice can be used by this creature for 3 turns.

Piercing Lightning: If this technique targets an opponent or creature who used at least 5 defense dice, or Special Dice with Defensive Benefits, in a row, this attack inflicts triple its original amount to the target. Once completed, if successful, the creature using this technique loses 200 HP and the controller of the creature using this technique loses 150 Tsukara.

Claw of Thunder: Qanct Pik rushes at the opponent to initiate a claw attack. As he moves towards the opponent, the lightning in his body increases and the voltage in his claws grow more powerful. The target of this attack will have their Evade Dice value decreased by 2 if they choose to Evade in response to this technique.

Attack Power:
Quick Strike- N/A
Piercing Lightning- 100
Claw of Thunder- 55

Dice Usage:
Quick Strike-Special Dice
Piercing Lightning-Special Dice
Claw of Thunder- Special Dice

Benefits:
Quick Strike- Supplementary
Piercing Lightning- Offensive
Claw of Thunder- Offensive

Slot Cost: 1

History: Technically, Qanct Pik and Zaulqs met each other in a different life. During a previous lifetime, before this life commited suicide after losing a loved one. The incarnation of Zaulqs that Qanct Pik once belonged to, was actually a powerful warrior. He was not a member of the Djhrrus but a member of the Kses and this creature was originally summoned by a chant and a rod. After years of searching, he gained a vast amount of knowledge and switched his method of combat in The Sanction to the ways of Djhrrus. Once he had done this, he switched the method that he would use his techniques and used cards, thus allowing Zaulqs to do the same. He found this creature in a power plant instead of any caves outside of The Sanction and has used this creature in many battles. Before he committed suicide, he hid this creature and another deep underground in an area that only an incarnate of his who had recalled their memories from the past would know about.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue63/100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty Re: Creature Card: Qanct Pik

Post by Jisenki January 9th 2009, 3:51 pm

Complete.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue63/100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 January 9th 2009, 8:35 pm

Approved. Nice job Jisenki
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue100/100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 12th 2009, 6:02 pm

Thanks. I think this will be my best character yet.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 12th 2009, 6:17 pm

I don't like it one bit.

Just kidding I love you.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue100/100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 13th 2009, 2:44 pm

Shocked
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 13th 2009, 4:53 pm

Why is that a surprise to you?
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis January 13th 2009, 10:17 pm

He is shocked at your expression of love. The very notion even astounds me, as well. Suspect Suspect
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue0/100Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke January 13th 2009, 11:07 pm

Just to comment, this creature seems very inventive and I'm looking forward to seeing the creatures all used together.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Qanct Pik Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Creature Card: Qanct Pik Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down