Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Creature Card: Circhre Syutre

3 posters

Go down

Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty Creature Card: Circhre Syutre

Post by Jisenki January 9th 2009, 5:20 pm

Name: Circhre Syutre the Fire Elemental (Draknyuj Kahfet: Circhre Syutre)
Appearance:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Elemental_fire-1
Circhre Syutre, like Qanct Pik, is a humanoid creature although less humanoid than Qanct Pik. Her figure resembles that of an adult female and she isn't as large as Qanct Pik, being at only 7 feet exactly. Her upper torso and the upper half of her arms are covered in molten room from the air around her mixing with the flames on her body. The temperature around her body emits heat that is beyond 400 degrees farenheit. On her head are a pair of bull horns that present her as a more demonic and evil creature although her allegiance only lies to the person who summons her. She has no preferences on good or evil.

Type of Creature: Elemental

Creature Class: Class 4

Health Points/Turn Bar: 700 HP

Summoning: Circhre Syutre is summoned using a technique known as Skill Card: Side Summon (Fefefnu Jhurckuy).

Creature Abilities&Techniques:

Magma Lock: By paying 100 HP, for 5 turns, only Fire attribute and non-attribute techniques can be used. This ability does not apply to a character's abilities. Also, any non-attribute techniques increase in Dice value by 1 and all fire techniques (including fire combined with another attribute) decrease by a value of 1.

Flash Flare: Calling upon the intense heat of her body, Circhre Syutre fires from her hands a large blast of fire that emits a blinding light. The fire attack flares by the opponent and even grazing them can cause massive burns because of the intense heat.

Attack Power:

Magma Lock: N/A
Flash Flare: 90

Dice Usage:

Magma Lock: Special
Flash Flare: Attack Dice

Benefits:

Magma Lock: Supplementary
Flash Flare: N/A

Slot Cost: 1

History: Technically, Circhre Syutre and Zaulqs met each other in a different life. During a previous lifetime, before this life commited suicide after losing a loved one. The incarnation of Zaulqs that Circhre Syutre once belonged to, was actually a powerful warrior. He was not a member of the Djhrrus but a member of the Kses and this creature was originally summoned by a chant and a rod. After years of searching, he gained a vast amount of knowledge and switched his method of combat in The Sanction to the ways of Djhrrus. Once he had done this, he switched the method that he would use his techniques and used cards, thus allowing Zaulqs to do the same. He found this creature in a volcano instead of any caves outside of The Sanction and has used this creature in many battles. Before he committed suicide, he hid this creature and another deep underground in an area that only an incarnate of his who had recalled their memories from the past would know about.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue63/100Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty Re: Creature Card: Circhre Syutre

Post by purpleregiment7 January 9th 2009, 8:36 pm

Approved. Cant wait to see what other creatures he uses!!
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue100/100Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian January 9th 2009, 8:41 pm

I like it, I like it, even though I do have a question. With Magma lock it says that only fire/non-attribute moves can be moves, but it says that character's abilities are not included. Meaning...? I'm sure its just a typo, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue100/100Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 11th 2009, 12:45 am

It means that a person's abilities are unaffected by this (see technique creation section if you don't know what abilities are). This is basically information for emphasis and wasn't necessary to write since abilities don't really have an element.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Left_bar_bleue63/100Creature Card: Circhre Syutre Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down