Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Profile Page Template I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Profile Page Template

Go down

Profile Page Template Empty Profile Page Template

Post by Jisenki November 30th 2008, 12:37 pm

The profile page is the area where all of your character's information will go such as link to techniques, character information, key details, ranking, links to weapons, creatures, abilities, etc. Once you get everything else for your character approved, you must enter the data here, following the template provided below. Once your profile page is approved, it will display information about your character such as how much armor they can wear at a time, or how many weapons they may have equipped at a time, which is based on the slots. As you gain levels and experience points, your level will increase, so you should keep an eye out on your Profile Page once its completed and approved. Remember that only approved items may be placed here and anything placed in here is equipped to you character.

Character Picture [If Available]: (Must be less than 80 Pixel L and 80 Pixels W)

Character Name:
Alliance:
Ranking:
Warrior Class:
-Sub-Class:
Elemental Affinity:

Techniques: (Just give their names and the link(s) to the topics that they are located in. Remember that you can only have as many techniques equipped as your slots allow)

Abilities: (Give the names and the link(s) to the topics they are located in. Remember that you can only have as many abilities equipped as your slots allow)

Weapons: (List the names of your equipped weapons and give the link to the topic they are all in)

Equipment/Items: (List the names of your equipped Equipment and/or Items and give the link to the topics they belong to)

Creatures: (Give the names of any Creatures you have equipped as well as how they are summoned and the links to the topics they are found in.)

[These things are to be filled out later as you gain the information]

Team/Party Name::
-Captain:
--Other Team Members:

Registered Classes:
(What classes did you register and get accepted into?)

---------------------------------------

Character Bonus Section

-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Jisenki on January 1st 2010, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue63/100Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Profile Page Template Empty Re: Profile Page Template

Post by Jisenki January 1st 2010, 2:40 am

The Profile Page has been updated.

If you're anything like me, you probably refer back to your other pages often to see what bonuses your character gets from their armor, abilities, techniques, and other things that they have equipped. To make things easier, the bonus section will allow you to list all effects and bonuses that your character will receive in battle due to anything that they have equipped. Let's say that Jisenki had the following:

-2 Accessories
-1 Armor
-6 Abilities
-1 Weapon

Now, let's say that 4 of the 6 abilities had something to do with the dice or power of Jisenki. Of course the accessories will probably affect the power of himself or an opponent and the weapon will most likely affect the dice values. So lets see how things would look in the bonus section

----------

Character Bonus Section

- (+3 dice values)
- (+2 dice values)
- (+7 dice values)
- (500 damage resistance)
- (+3 dice values)
- (+1 dice value)
- (+250 Atk Power for Fire Attribute)
- (100 damage resistance from Water Attribute)

Now, as you can see, everything is out pretty easily so that once doesn't need to search and shuffle through all of their approved lists and links to find out what their character does every turn. This is the way that I choose to organize it but you can do it your own way as long as its neat and the mods can understand it. You do not need to tell where each effect comes from (as you can see above, I didn't) but it may make things easier (or not depending on how organized you are).

You can also put weapon effects or any effect there if it often would take effect [see below].

-When Cursed Sword inflicts damage, opponent receives Curse for 5 turns
-When Shining Flare Staff inflicts damage, opponent cannot use Evade Dice for 2 turns

Obviously, you shouldn't put all of your effects from every technique here (unless it can be out of the way and somehow still organized if it helps) but instead, make sure you put on the important and crucial effects that take place often regardless of what technique your character uses.

Hopefully this helps!! Profile Page Template 484612
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Profile Page Template Left_bar_bleue63/100Profile Page Template Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down