Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Using this page for Sigs and Profile I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Using this page for Sigs and Profile

Go down

Using this page for Sigs and Profile Empty Using this page for Sigs and Profile

Post by Jisenki September 2nd 2008, 7:38 pm

This section of the forum may be used to post your character's completed profile or links to different parts of your character such as techniques/abilities, Weapons and Equipment, or Creatures. By completed profile, I mean profiles that include all things from your character as well as links in a single topic. You may also post character pages here and completed signatures or drafts. By character pages I mean a page that organizes each character and provides links such as:

Jisenki
(Link to character)~(Link To Techniques)~(Link To Weapons)
Ranking...Additional Information
[Maybe a banner here]

Wesa
[Maybe a banner here]

Kagemaru
[Maybe a banner here]

Something along those lines would be good. Drafts are also accepted here as well. However, if you post useless information or your draft includes a few words and remains unedited for more than a week, it will be deleted. I am allowing things like this here because I know some people like to make organized signatures that contain links to their characters and maybe some banners, and that the signature only allows a maximum of around 300 characters.

I'll also allow people to post a thread with a list of active threads they are in (RP threads, not random topics that appear in random or in sections similar to that). There, others can post to request to battle or have a casual RP.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Using this page for Sigs and Profile Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Using this page for Sigs and Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Using this page for Sigs and Profile Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Using this page for Sigs and Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Using this page for Sigs and Profile Left_bar_bleue63/100Using this page for Sigs and Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down