Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Players per Post Rule I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Players per Post Rule

Go down

Players per Post Rule Empty Players per Post Rule

Post by Jisenki September 6th 2008, 10:54 pm

Previously, a user was allowed to be in only one post per character that they had, but now I am making some changes to that rule and allowing each user to have a single character in two posts at a time now instead of just one like before. This rule may or may not remain in effect based on how it goes, but as long as the rules are maintained, this rule should stick around. Some rules must be followed though.

If you choose to have one character in two different posts, you can only do so as long as you don't include information that may or may possibly not happen from a previous post. What I mean by this, is you can't have a character be in a Deathmatch and only have 200 HP left, and then make another post that takes place afterwards with the character in perfect condition. This would suggest that your character made it out alive. Normally, if your opponent has no way of defeating you, this wouldn't be a problem. However, you may die in that post meaning that you wouldn't exist in the second post.
This rule also pertains to information shared and passed. If you made one post where you plan on learning information, you can't make another post with the same character at the same time in which your character now knows the information. If he has already learned it and nothing has happened to him, then the second post is okay, but if he planned on learning it but somehow didn't, and your second post has him with this information, you would be disobeying the rules. make sure you don't or the post may require you to either edit or delete the topic altogether.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Players per Post Rule Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Players per Post Rule Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Players per Post Rule Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Players per Post Rule Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Players per Post Rule Left_bar_bleue63/100Players per Post Rule Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down