Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

New Rule with Techniques & Abilities

Go down

New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty New Rule with Techniques & Abilities

Post by Jisenki May 1st 2008, 3:49 pm

As a new rule to help prevent editing during battles and reduce any possible cheating and arguments of any kind, I've decided that once a technique is approved completely, meaning all of the attacks within it, you will no longer be able to add or edit techniques/abilities because they will be locked. If you wish to create more techniques, you may always make a second, third, fourth, etc. topic with at least 5 more attacks in them. This rule is now underway and any topics with one technique before this is not included but are still approved and will be locked.

All Approved Techniques will be approved immediately.

The technique box that everyone has at the bottom
right should help in remembering your attacks so this
should not be a problem.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty Re: New Rule with Techniques & Abilities

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2008, 5:15 pm

bump
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100New Rule with Techniques & Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down