Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Preparation and Spar I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Preparation and Spar

3 posters

Go down

Preparation and Spar Empty Preparation and Spar

Post by Nejisuke July 29th 2008, 2:06 pm

OOC: this takes place a couple of hours after the previous meeting here. this would be after the meeting in the teacher's lounge.

Nejisuke Metaruhando walks casualy down his stairs carying a small solid iron cube. He notices Nejisuke S napping on the couch, and takes the mask off of his face and grabs the Suzaku cloak, the two things that made him known as Shoujouhi. The metal box seems to absorb the two objects, when really he is transporting them into his vault underground. All the vault is is a huge metal block, which the metal forms itslef around, making it not hollow, and imposible for anyone to get the items out of except for him or an experienced alchemist. Nejisuke M smiles and places the metal cube in pocket. He then kicks Nejisuke S's side.

Nejisuke Shoujouhi is sleeping peacefuly, absorbed in a dream of him with his father again. Suddenly he feels a great pain in his side, and he wakes up imidietly and he automaticaly jumps up from the couch and has a bolt of lightning ready to leap from his finger tips. He notices Nejisuke M standing there with his foot still coming down from the air after kicking him. The ready bolt of lightning fades away. "What the heck did ya' wake me up for??? I was having a nice nap!"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Preparation and Spar Empty Re: Preparation and Spar

Post by Taifuu July 29th 2008, 10:24 pm

A very small stream of wind that could barely be felt by anyone was blowing towards Nejisuke's home. It blew close to the ground and was headed towards the front door of his house. Taifuu had used his Wind Ilusion before he was close to the house. He was enacting his mission that was given to hiim by Jisenki a few hours ago. The small stream of wind was actually him so that he would not be noticed by any type of security that Nejisuke might have set up to know if anyone was heading to his house. A breeze of wind would rarely be even paid attention to by anyone. Tai didn't think the Nejisuke would even be up to something really, but since he heard about that other guy that went over his house as well, it made him wonder. Tai has began thinking to himself "I don't get really what is even going on right now. I never thought of Nejisuke of doing anything against the school, but orders are orders." The stream of wind had went though the little crack under the front door and headed to the room where he began to hear talking. He saw Nejisuke and another man getting up from the couch. Tai had figured that was the othe person that they spoke of at the meeting. Tai had went to the top corner of the room just to make sure no one felt the small breeze and listened in on the conversation.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 53
Interests : Fighting, laying around, eating, and trainnig

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke July 30th 2008, 12:29 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando takes Nejisuke S's outbreak like regular. He always hated being woke up... which is what made it so fun^^. He is completely oblivious to the wind that has entered his house, but his house isn't. Nejisuke M is slightly paranoid over his studies, and has made some elaborate alarms for whenever someone uninvited has enetered his house. The entire perimiter of his house and any entrances have energy sensors and others, but the energy sensor was the only one Taifuu could trip while in this state. What the alarm does is it moves a green bottle on a shelf in Nejisuke's alchemy lab 3 inches to the left. Nobody would notice this but Nejisuke M, too bad he won't be up in the lab for a while. Nejisuke M then answers Nejisuke S's question. "Well, your nap will have to wait. We need to have a spar to prepare for the upcoming tournament. We need to find some techniques that work together, Shiawase. Remember, at the tournament you will have to use less used techniques."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 1st 2008, 7:07 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi is always on his toes, and although he can't see or even sense Taifuu, he can't help but feel as if there is something wrong, or that he is being watched. But he keeps this to himself, it does no good to tell those watching that he knows they are there, that and he isn't entirely sure. "Ok, fine. I'll grab some water first and then meet you out there." Nejisuke S watches Nejisuke M trasport through a metal sheet on the wall. Nejisuke S walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water. While the glass fills he sends out sensory probes, looking for electrical signals that would come from a human body. Nejisuke S detects nothing, drains the water glass, then goes out into the backyard.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 4th 2008, 10:07 am

Nejisuke Metaruhando puts the finnishing touches on a penticle in front of him as Nejisuke Shoujouhi walks outside. He is standing at the corner of his back yard, right next to the pool. He reaches down and presses his hands against the penticle, and the matter in the ground begins to transmute. In roughly five seconds, what was dirt in the ground has now formed into a golem. Nejisuke M also forms a molten clone next to the golem. He isn't trying to confuse Nejisuke S as to which was the real him, himself or the clone, Nejisuke S would have figured it out in a split second, so why waste the energy. A smirk comes to Nejisuke M's face. "Like the golem? It is a new edition to my ranks."

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Preparation and Spar PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Preparation and Spar PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 4th 2008, 10:16 am

Nejisuke Shoujouhi gives the golem a look down. Looked simple enough, all it really was is a mindless zombie under Nejisuke M's power. Shouldn't be to much of a problem, unless of course it is fast, then it could amount to a problem. Nejisuke Shoujouhi forms a bowstaff earth using the Uzu Shoujouhi. The bowstaff is about as tall as himself, and has two sharp spikes jutting out in a V shape on one end. He flips it around himself a couple of times. He got the weighting right, and it should work as a substitute weapon for his usual sword. He then runs at the molten clone, and brings the spiked end up aimed at the clone's gut.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Preparation and Spar Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 4th 2008, 10:25 am

Nejisuke Metaruhando expected as much from Nejisuke Shoujouhi. He knew to take out the clone first, it was easier. But he did expect a different attack to be used, because he was getting really close to the golem without knowing how strong it was. But all this was immeterial. The clone would try to block itself, and if destroyed he could allways make another one. Nejisuke M takes Sora Yaiba off of his back and tosses it to the clone. It attempts to block itself from the attack from Nejisuke S. Meanwhile the golem swings one of it's blades at Nejisuke S.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Preparation and Spar AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Preparation and Spar Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 4th 2008, 8:53 pm

Taifuu makes sure that he is not detecable and stays completly still as the two talk. Taifuu really had no idea what tournament that Nejisuke M was talking about. He felt a bit lost but figured it had to be important news. What Tai really couldn't understand why did he need this other person for the tournament anyway. He could have asked the one of the others to be his partner in it, and Taifuu couldn't help the feeling that he knew that guy that Nejisuke M was talking to. It felt like he had known him from a while back. After the two had went outside, Tai had followed soon after outside and saw them sparring. Tai had flew up to the roof so that he wouldn't be in the way of the two fighting. He thought if he watched some of the other guy's technique he would remember who he was.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 5th 2008, 11:42 am

Vance was outside of the house. He was still searching for Xexame and his search brought him here into the Sentou Gakuin campus. It was a large campus from what he could see, but Vance didn't really take too much into detail and saw nearly no women so he didn't care too much. He listened on the door for a moment and heard voices and sounds coming from inside.

Sounds like someone's in there fighting. This might be kind of fun if I can get into a fight. I really don't like some of these missions. It takes away from my fun time because I gotta capture that bastard Xexame in a certain amount of time. I guess I should just knock and ask if they've seen the little punk.

Vance knocked on the door of the home. He crossed his arms and placed his back on the wall next to the door, waiting for someone to unlock it and come out. He had a feeling that Xexame was somewhere around here.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue0/100Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 5th 2008, 2:04 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi sees the unsucessfullnes of his attack, and then suddenly hears a knock on Nejisuke M's door. He turns his head to hear better, when suddenly he is struck in his side by the golem's blade. He didn't even notice that the golem had moved, it really was fast. Nejisuke flew sideways into the fence on impact. That hurt a lot, that golem did some heavy damage. "Whoa, that one hurt. Oh, and Nejisuke, someone is knocking on your door, we will have to cut this short. And i still haven't gotten my job done, and since nobody has challenged you in this tournament, i'm just gonna have to go around fighting people. I'll pick up my other stuff at a later time." Nejisuke hops over the fence into the yard next to Nejisuke M's and took the back way out into the street, and walked off.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 5th 2008, 2:07 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando also hears the knock on his door and nods at Nejisuke S as he runs off. "Good luck, you'll need it." He then walks into his factory, while the golem colapses into dirt, and the molten clone goes to answer the door. It walks up to the back door, goes inside, and opens the front door. "May i help you?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 6th 2008, 12:22 pm

Vance smiled and pulled out a picture from his pocket. The picture was showing Xexame in chains and cleaning. From the look of his expression, Xexame was pretty upset and angry. In the background was a girl although she was hard to see from this picture alone. He showed the picture to the guy at the door and put it close in his face so that he could see it more than easily.

"Yeah, actually you could help me. Have you ever seen this guy before? I've been looking for this retard for quite some time now and I got a feeling that he's here. So...ya seen 'im."

Vance reached into his holster where his gun was. He didn't plan on taking it out yet but he was preparing himself. Something didn't seem so right but he liked fighting anyway. He just had a natural feel to shooting his gun.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Preparation and Spar Left_bar_bleue0/100Preparation and Spar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 6th 2008, 1:57 pm

The clone looks carefuly at the picture, then accesses Nejisuke's knowledge. A match was found. "Well, it depends on what you mean by here. Around this building? No. On this Sentou Gakuin campus? Yes. Where his exact location currently is on this campus? Last seen a couple hours ago, near central campus. Anything else i can help with?"
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 6th 2008, 3:48 pm

Taifuu had seen that the person that Nejisuke was sparring with had dashed off when he heard the door knock. This had frustrated him because now he would have to choose which one he would continue to follow.

"Dammit now I actually have to follow them. Who the hell is at the door now? This messes everything uip for me. Oh well a mission is a mission. Jisenki you so owe me for this."

As he watched Nejisuke dissappear into the house problay going to his lab. Tai knew it would a bit more difficult to get inside the lab so he figured he was go after the other guy, after all Tai did want to find out who he was. Tai had flew down from the roof still in the form of a small breeze and headed after the other person. He flew over the fence and continued on. Tai figured that he could come back to Nejisuke. Knowing him he would be up in his house for a while anyway.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 7th 2008, 1:31 pm

Nejisuke Metaruhando exits his factory holding a small smoking glass vial with a bright red liquid in it. He heads through the back door of his house and heads up the stairs. He goes into his room, and then through a door into his lab. He places the vial on a rack next many other simmilar vials. He then turns to grab a beaker, and sees the bottle on the shelf, out of it's place. He knows what this signals, but no other alarms were tripped but the energy one. Someone very stealthily entered his house, and it had to have been while he was sparring with Nejisuke Shoujouhi, because he had been up here before them and the alarm wasn't tripped. Nejisuke replaces the bottle in it's place, and heads back down the stairs. He walks up next to his clone by the door. "Sry, but please leave. Something has happened." He closes the door, and then waves at the clone. It melts. Nejisuke walks back up the stairs and into a guest room. He takes a chair and places it on the right pillow on the bed. This triggers a specific weight sensor, and the bed flips over and Nejisuke heads down the stairs hidden by it. Downstairs there is a very large monitor on the wall surrounded by several smaller ones. He sits in a chair stationed in front of the main monitor and begins typing at a keyboard pannel in front of it. "Let's find out who the heck broke in..." He goes over vidoe footage of all areas of his house. Nothing. He goes through several scans, but energy is the only one he could get. He learned that the person came in through the front door about the time he woke Nejisuke Shoujouhi up. He checks carefully, and at first doesn't notice anything, but as he looks closer, and with his specialized elemental lense function on his cameras, notices a small gust of wind come through with a bit of order to it instead of the usual way of wind. "Hehe... found you. Now to figure out who you are..." Through a couple years of being a teacher he has collected the energy signature of just about everyone on Sentou Gakuin. He compares the one caught by his sensors with his data base. He then heads back up the stairs into the guest room then goes down stairs to the kitchen. It would be about thirty minutes before a match was found, if that person was even on the SG campus that is. He grabs a glass of water and downs it. He then grabs a random book from a shelf on the wall(yes in his kitchen, there are books everywhere in his house) and walks into his living room and takes a seat. Roughly 45 minutes later he heads up the stairs to the guest room and down the stairs to the monitors. Match found: Taifuu Kumori. "Bingo."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 7th 2008, 3:01 pm

Vance had an angry face as he was just kicked out and told to go away. He simply stood there for a moment with the same face, not saying or doing anything besides standing in that same spot. He eventually put the picture away and moved his hand farther away from his gun. He turned around and began to walk away. He muttered to himself.

"What a piece of crap. I wasn't even done asking questions. If I wasn't on this little mission, I would show him a lesson with this gun of mine, but luckily for him I got work to do. At least now I know that Xexame is here somewhere."

Vance walked away in search of Xexame. He wanted to get this mission over with as soon as possible so that he could get back to fighting and arguing with the rest of the world.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down