Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone)

Go down

A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone)

Post by Hitomi July 4th 2008, 9:58 pm

Hitomi was at the lake with her sword and gun in hand and her combat outfit. She wanted to battle against someone to train but she didn't know who. She wanted a fight soon and her anxiety to have one caused her to jog near the lake as a way of exercising. She soon stopped and became tired. She then sighed and talked to herself. "I wish there was someone nearby to battle against. I haven't had a good fight in a while and now I want to become stronger and go to the next rank. I know I have what it takes but I feel like I'm still not at a high enough level." She sat down near the lake and kicked her feet in the water. It was getting late and she got bored. Something told her that someone would come eventually to battle with her so she remained. "Hopefully someone will come. I want to become Red Ranking or higher soon and I need the practice."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue0/100A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty Re: A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone)

Post by Guest July 17th 2008, 10:41 pm

Zack was walking by when he saw girl sitting next to the lake when he said." Hey you, what are you doing out here so late shouldn't you be at home in bed".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty Re: A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone)

Post by Hitomi July 18th 2008, 11:52 pm

OOC: I think you need to have at least 3 lines per post.

IC: Hitomi looked back with one gently movement of the neck in order to see who was behind her. It sounded like a man although the voice was unfamiliar to her. She wondered if it could be her teammate Zura but she knew that voice wasn't his. She finally saw who it was and before her was a man with long black hair. He looked tough but she wondered how tough. When she heard his question, she was hesitant to respond. She wondered if he was a teacher she hadn't met and wondered if she should run away to avoid getting in trouble. She calmed herself and decided talking was best. "I figured that today was a nice day to relax outside and the lake looked so beautiful. Besides, I wanted to fight against someone but up until now, I hadn't seen anyone." She paused, thinking about her next words and if her decision was a good one. She went ahead with it. "So how 'bout it? You up for a quick spar? You look like a powerful guy."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Left_bar_bleue0/100A quick spar at the lake(open to anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 20th 2008, 8:32 pm

OOC: This topic is dead and no longer active
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down