Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

An Afternoon Spar (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty An Afternoon Spar (OPEN)

Post by artemishiu April 16th 2009, 10:23 pm

Shang sat down on a bench in the Training Field. He had just spent the last 2 hours alternating between practicing his katas and meditating. He still had a lot of energy to burn but he was getting tired of practicing without a sparring partner. It was quite annoying, you would think that a lot of students would head to the training area for some excercise after being stuck in those stuffy classrooms for so long each day. But no, life at Sentou Gakuin just didn't work that way. No one was around except for him. It was too bad that he didn't feel like going anywhere. Another problem was that he was a new student. Because of this, he had few friends to rely on when he wanted to hang out or spar. So now, all he could do was hope that someone would come soon. Maybe he could ask that person for a spar and possibly make a new friend. He decided that that would be wishful thinking and decided to meditate some more. Who knows, maybe divine revelation would come to him. He laughed at his little joke and proceeded to clear his mind. The last thought he had before he entered his meditation was, "If only I had a sparring partner."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty Re: An Afternoon Spar (OPEN)

Post by artemishiu April 18th 2009, 9:37 pm

Isn't anyone interested in a battle?
C'mon people, please?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 19th 2009, 12:09 am

OOC: I'll battle you with Wesa once I finish his techniques and get him approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue63/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 19th 2009, 11:25 am

OOC: Would you mind terribly if I sparred with him, J? >:3
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 19th 2009, 1:13 pm

OOC: Go ahead. I might just jump in later on if I manage to get my stuff approved. Don't wait for me though
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue63/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 20th 2009, 11:23 am

OOC:So, who will it be, and while we are at it, would anyone like to battle my new tsurabi after his techniques and profile are approved.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 20th 2009, 7:10 pm

OOC: Nah I'd rather ound you into the dust. >:3
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 20th 2009, 8:01 pm

[I would, but I'm not ready to lose Yuko if her health were to drop to 0, and Dagomis is a merciless being who would not stop until your character was drained of his blood. Hope you find someone though, Jisenki seems like he'd tke pity on you and do so even after wimping out of the last battle. Razz]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 20th 2009, 8:59 pm

It is not wimping out, it is quitting when you know you have lost.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 21st 2009, 6:02 pm

[cough]Wimp[/cough]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 21st 2009, 8:09 pm

yea sure, ok
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 24th 2009, 12:16 am

OOC: Ready when you are.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 24th 2009, 8:52 pm

OOC: I already made my first post so I am actually waiting for whomever to post his/her reply. Also, I can't be ready until you approve Shang's stuff. This is why I gotta put our battle on hiatus for now. Mea Culpa.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 28th 2009, 9:55 pm

OOC: Hey Jisenki, you ready?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 29th 2009, 9:00 pm

With coughs and sneezes, Wesa walked into the opening from the bushes. It was unknown what he was doing in there, but it appeared as though he was just stumbling around. Wesa had a scruffy appearance to him that was seldom seen on him. He was beginning to grow a beard, which at this point, was simply stubble. Even his hair seemed longer than normal and was unkempt, which wasn't something seen in a rich person too often. It was obvious that Wesa had been in rough times recently. He smelled like a drunk that just woke up a few moments ago. His walking made him appear like he was drunk, although he wasn't actually drunk at this point. He was simply staggering from being tired and having a slight hangover. What could be said? This was who Wesa was now; A shell of his former self who recently had been unable to catch a decent bounty. Such a lack of fun has caused him to become a lazy bum that only drinks and eats all of the time. While almost barely able to stand for a breif moment, he looked over and saw a person that was nearby. He didn't really care about what the guy had been doing, but he just wanted to have him in his sights. This person wasn't a known friend of Wesa so caution needed to have been taken.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 30th 2009, 11:42 am

Shang opened his eyes as a disheveled looking man walked into the training ground. This man smelled like alcohol and he seemed drunk. 'Oh great, I ask for a sparring partner and I get a drunk.' He got up to see whether he could help the man for he was stumbling. He offered his hand and said, "Hello, my name is Shang Lin. Would you like some assistance?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 30th 2009, 3:03 pm

Wesa staggered more, seeming to almost fall for a moment. He caught himself by turning sideways while falling onto his knees. On his face was a lazy smile as he looked at Shang, his eyes drooping and appearing to look towards the ground. He waved his left hand downwards, chuckling to himself a little. "I don't need your help. What do you think I am, a helpless old man? If you want to help, just get me some wowtur." Wesa began to slur his voice just a little although his level of drunkenness was still not very high. He fell on the grass looking face up at the sky. "The day today...it just looks so high up there. Don'tcha think?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 1st 2009, 12:27 pm

Shang was surprised by the man's lack of concern for himself. 'I wondered what happened to this guy.' He decided not to worry too much about it. He took a canteen from out of his bag and gave it to the man. "This is some water. If by day, you meant sun, yes, it is always high up there. By the way, may I ask your name?" He looked at the man kneeling before him, he was starting not to feel all that comfortable around him.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 3rd 2009, 1:28 am

Wesa snatched the water and attempted to drink it, holding the canteen above his face and hoping the water would fall into his mouth. That didn't go as planned and the water fell onto his face. He grunted as he tossed the canteen to the bushes and he leaned as he stood up to his two feet. As he stood, he pushed the man to the side with a decent amount of force that was intended to knock the other guy away. "Baah! You wanna know MY name? Why the hell should I tell you that? Well if you must know, its Wesa Zuisho. Happy?" Wesa was still a newbie when it came to the game of drink, so he couldn't handle much of the stuff. This was the reason for his attitude at the moment. After giving his name, he flailed his hands around wildly as if he was trying to fight the person. "Hey you! Are you some kind of wimp or what? I didn't ask you to help me! Where do you get off ya..ya..ya loser! I don't need your damn water."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 3rd 2009, 5:03 pm

Shang was rather taken aback by Wesa's behavior. 'Is this man bipolar or something. One moment , he is all chuckling and not caring, the next he is screaming and making a fuss. And to think I tried to help him. What an A**H**e!' Shang retrieved his canteen and studied the man before him. He knew that the man was drunk and probably couldn't be held accountable for his actions but he didn't care. He was bored out of his mind and he had wanted a spar. He figured that a brawl with this man was good enough. After all, he looked strong enough. Shang took off his shirt for he didn't want it to get damaged and said, "I don't know what you mean by that but if it's a fight you want, here it is. But I'm warning you, I won't go easy on you."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 4th 2009, 3:08 pm

Shang was angry and decided that he wouldn't let Wesa get the first hit. He went on the attack with 3 of his strongest techniques. His strategy to incapacitate his opponent early on so that he would be able to win easily.

Kata #1
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Kata #4 (Wesa gets Self Pierce if dice roll is over 12)
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Lightning Barrage (Wesa gets Assistance Lock if dice roll is over 10)
artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 5th 2009, 10:42 pm

Wesa smiled with a dumb look on his face as he was hit by multiple techniques, each from their own martial art styles. The force of these attacks, though not extremely powerful, combined with Wesa's lack of current balance caused him to fall to the ground, spinning as he made contact with the ground. "Hehehehe. Nice punch kid. 'T fels like uh fist or somethin' just smacked me across the face. WHY DID YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH MEH??!!" Wesa's mental state kept on shifting as he lay there on the ground. He went from happy to angry and back to happy again. "I wonduh how I can continue. Ahhhh! Screw it. I'll look a way." The two katas successfully hit but then came the Lightning Barrage. Wesa was used to seeing powerful attacks, but he knew of ways to counteract power. "Baka-chan. Amarina su-pido wa desu!" Wesa's face became more intense suddenly as he faced his hands outwards towards Shang. They were pointed upwards as he began to quickly rotate them and finally clap them together. "Ya know....pointing your hands forwards instead of upward is bad luck. NEVER DO IT!!" He suddenly turned into a coffin made of sand and from his coffin appeared four additional coffins. Wesa timed this move perfectly so that he could put himself in the coffin farthest from where the lightning was aimed to strike.

This was his Sand Shard Burial. As the lightning hit the sand, the door swung open, revealing large shards of ice. All of the coffins then opened up and the one that was attacked fired the shards at Shang. Wesa then stumbled away from the sand coffin as it lost its shape and fell onto the grass. "Oi! You seem like your pretty tough, no? I know something that could help me. Fenikkusu, Tora, Neko, Kitsune!" As Wesa named various beasts, he made a hand sign for each beast repectively although to the untrained eye, it would appear as merely a blur. His hand then glowed purple for a brief moment, and he instantly slammed his hand down onto the ground. "HAHAHA...HA...HA...HA. Be careful with your strong attacks."

Sand Shard Burial
Attack Power: 500
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Sand Bursting Trap
Attack Power:175 (Automatically on the turn when you roll an 18 or more, if you roll an 18 or more)
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 5th 2009, 11:10 pm

Shang watched as Wesa took his attacks. It didn't do much damage and because of this, he was angry. Watching his favorite attack fail in the face of his opponent's technique was the last straw. He was also angry with himself for he had forgotten to use his Neko's techniques. He took fighting quite seriously and this man had offended him and as a result, they would have to fight. He wanted to win and he would do what he had to. If this had been a spar, things would've gone differently but this wasn't. "Ugh, that's a pretty good technique you got there, ya old bum", he said as he was dealt 500 damage. This was going to be a much harder fight than he thought. He was glad that he had at least caused Wesa to be unable to use his weapons, creatures, and items. This would help him out greatly. He decided that the best course of action would be to have Kaidou do his thing. "Hey Kaidou, do you mind using Storm cuz that would really help me out right about now." "Sure thing, Shang, but you owe me." "I know, I know, a bunch of salmon when we get home right?" "Hell's yes!" After getting Kaidou to do his job, Shang knew that he wouldn't be able to use anything but Lightning and non-elemental techniques. The good thing was, the restriction applied to his opponent, too. He decided to give Wesa a good punch in the face and another one of his katas.

Neko Kaidou uses Storm (only lightning and non-elemental techniques can be used for the next five turns.)

Swift Elec Punch (all of Shang's special dice roll values are increased by 3 this turn.)

Kata #3 (if successful, Wesa cannot block, counter, or evade Shang's next technique)

Neko Kaidou: 700/800 HP
Shang: 4400/4900 HP & 2850/3600 Tsukara.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 5th 2009, 11:13 pm

OOC: 1 turn is actually 1 rotation (1 of Shang's turns and 1 of Wesa's) Storm will end on Wesa's 5th turn after activation. This includes Wesa's turn right after the turn I just had a couple of seconds ago. Also, what is Wesa's health and tsukara? He took the Katas which means 260 damage. Also, Swift Elec Punch does 290 and Kata #3 does 200.
I apologize, I just realized that Shang's enchanted bead necklace gives him 50% resistance against close range attacks meaning that Sand Shard Burial is only dealing Shang 250 Damage. This means that the correct health for Shang is 4650/4900.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 19th 2009, 5:13 pm

Wesa stumbled for a bit and tripped as a cat performed some type of technique. "Wow. Kitty can make storms." He began to laugh for a moment, laughing at the amusement that he got from the cat but then laughing for no reason. "I'm a bit outnumbered and now I'm REALLY REALLY thirsty. Hontou desu ka? HONTOU DESU!" Wesa began talking to himself for the moment and then he pulled out a bottle that he had with him from Roy's Sake Hut. With what appeared to be eagerness and slight anxiety, he spun the cap of the bottle off and without hesitation, or even any aim, he poured the liquid within the bottle down his mouth. As he did so, he made choking sounds which were indeed choking but also a combination of rapid swallowing. He then through the bottle at Shang's cat, missing completely. He hiccuped for a second until an electric punch was headed in his direction. He twitched for a moment and began to fall over, seemingly dodging Shang's punch but being hit in the chest. Wesa was so drunk however, that the attack didn't seem to hurt him at all. Instead, he pulled out his sword. He realized that none of its techniques or abilities could be used, but he knew that as a general weapon for his technique, it could still be used. Both of Shang's attacks hit. Wesa however, was now really drunk as he rushed to attack with unorthodox movements and steps that appeared to throw him off balance every second. He aimed to attack Shang from head on with this technique known as Misfortune's Assault.

Zui Ba Xian Quan

Misfortune's Assault
Attack Power: 500
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next