Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna

Go down

Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty Calling Militis-Gakuin No Setsuna

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 9:51 pm

Jisenki was standing in front of a bench waiting for Militis. He had to ask him a few questions and he wanted to do something else that Militis might be interested in. This would overall help both of them in the end so it wouldn't hurt. On Jisenki's back was his form changer, but his special outfit wasn't on. He simply had the vest on.

Hopefully he'll be here soon. I don't want to wait here too long. I wonder if he got the message?

Jisenki stood there alone. He placed his left leg on the bench and crossed his arms. He patiently waited for the moment when Militis would show up.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue63/100Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty Re: Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 9:59 pm

Militis appeared one meter away from the bench, he bowed, "I got you message, How may I help, Jisenki?" He was actuallyh happy to receive the message because he didn't have much to do today. Plus, he was very curious as to what the head Warrior had wanted from him, and now that he was there, why he had his Form Changer on his back. Militis showed his respect dtoward Jisenki, but behind it he with held confiusion. He made sure that the confusion didn't show through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 10:13 pm

Jisenki took his foot off of the bench when he saw Militis approaching. "I've been looking for you. I had to ask you a question about your teaching job and the hospital. Would you mind teaching the energy classroom and managing the hospital for a while? I would expect that once word of the tournament get's out, people will be training a lot and as a result of that, I would expect many injuries." Jisenki looked at Militis expecting a reply. He tapped his toes on the ground with one foot at a time as though he was preparing himself.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Left_bar_bleue63/100Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 10:21 pm

Militis didn't need time to think about his answer, "Sure, it's not like I have anything but time at the moment. With some of my students just graduating it would be my honor to take the extra shifts and manage my class schedule. It will give me more practice in both the Energy use and my medical practice." Militis smiled, he had been expecting a fight because of the fact that Jisenki had his Form Changer, though he didn't expect a full scale battle or full power battle, but he knew there was no chance of a sparring match, that would help neither of them. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 10:30 pm

Jisenki scratched his head and gave a quick grin. "Actually, I wanted to know if you wanted to have a quick battle? Y'know, just a spar among friends, nothing too major. Both of us can test out some of our techniques against each other and prepare for the day when the tournament finally does come. How's that sound." Jisenki's eagerness showed as he reached for his Form Changer. He already had his hand on the pommel and his hand soon wrapped itself directly below the handguard. Jisenki had a slight burst of energy coming from around him. He wasn't intentionlly doing it, but because he was ready to fight, his energy spurred slightly. "I must say though, I'm still a bit rusty since I haven't had a decent battle since I was a little younger."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 10:41 pm

Militis reached his hands into his pockets and pulled out Mortis. "Sure, a sparring session can't hurt." Militis then connected the bases of the two daggers and flowed his energy through until they formed a bow. He turned to Jisenki, bowed to begin the match and then jumped backwards onto a bench a little further back. He got into a stance and began to charge his energy for the match to come.

"You ready?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 10:49 pm

"I'm ready."

Jisenki pulled out his Form Changer and actiavted his pyro blade
ability. Flame energy could be seen flowing throughout the blade, and
strengthening the overall power of his sword.

This dice is not existing.

Jisenki watched as his sword became charged in flame. he decided to wait for Militis's next move before going on any further.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 11:03 pm

Militis watched Jisenki for a minute before beginning his attack, when he noticed that Jisenki wasn't doing anything he would attack. Militsi took aim with Mortis and shot off three arrows to the left, right, and straight at Jisenki. He said nothing as they flew for he had no room to trash talk in a match like this.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

OOC: This is for the Transformation. ( This dice is not existing.
)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 11:09 pm

Jisenki felt a little rusty as he didn't think that he could move fast
enough to dodge the attack although he attempted to. Jisenki shifted
his feet and was about to jump into the air. The arrows flew close and
might have been undodgable for Jisenki at his current level, so he instead placed his sword in front of him in an attempt to defend himself.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 11:21 pm

Militis watched as the arrows hit Jisenki, he then took this chance to
jump over Jisenki's hand and launch another three arrows. As the arrows
went down toward Jisenki, Militis landed behind him and launched
another three arrows straight at Jisenki. His look was of determination as it was in all of his battles being as he wanted to finish the battle and win as fast as he could.

Aerial Barrage: Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Back Attack: Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 25th 2008, 11:41 pm

Jisenki decided that he would have to do better and he decided to take his tactics up a notch. "Alright, I'll try this." Jisenki made a handsign and formed 5 clones that pushed themselves out of his body and appeared behind him. They all were carrying a Form Changer sword and the sword was in it's first form. Jisenki tried to defend himself again from the barrage of arrows while the clones each spread out around Militis while maintaining good range.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 25th 2008, 11:56 pm

Militis saw the clones and thought for a minute, My arrows could take
care of them but there was a chance that they would block and attack him.
He continued to think of solutions until he came across the one solution that could work, attacking both Jisenki and his clones, "Militis yet again jumped into the air above Jisenki and his clones, and fired off one of hsi best attacks,

"Take this, DRAGON"S BREATH." With that said, Militis released a large burst of flame downwards at Jisenki and the clones. If it hit it could easily dispense of Jisenki's clones.As he landed he watched as the majestic yet powerful flames shot toward Jisenki. He looked at Jisenki knowing that hsi friend would find a way out of the attack, clones and all.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 26th 2008, 12:09 am

Jisenki quickly thought about how to get out of this one. The clones
spread out a little more to keep in a good distance. Jisenki jumped up
directly in front of Militis as the attack was coming out. Jisenki was
now about 2 feet away from Militis and a foot away from the attack
when he used his uchiwa repel attack. He slashed twice to ensure that
the attack would be reflected back at Militis. If it was, it would do
double the amount of Militis's attacks.

"Try This!!"

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 8:18 am

OOC: A couple of problems, the Uchiwa Repel wouldn't have been strong
enough to repel my attack and to repel it would be to send it back into
the air where I am no longer located.

IC: As the atack came toward Militis he knew that his new defense
technique would not be enough to stop the blast without an insane
amount of energy which would drain him. Militis waited until the last
possible second and used his Teleportation technique to get to the other side of Jisenki. Once behind Jisenki, he aimed to slice Jisenki's right calf muscle doing so would hamper Jisenki's evasion and defense power.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 26th 2008, 11:46 am

OOC: Even if it would miss, it could still repel. It can repel all projectile fire attribute attacks.

IC: Jisenki felt the attack coming and tried to spin himself and fall
toward the ground quickly. He also noticed that his clones were in
position for an attack against Militis. I should be able to
manuever around the attack and defend but if I can't, I have a back-up
plan. I still have plenty of health and energy left for this.

Down
below, one of the clones transformed the Form Changer into its third
form immediately and slashed upward at Militis while he was in the air.
This way, Militis would have to defend and even if Jisenki was hit, he
knew that the attack wouldn't do too much since it was an ordinary
slash.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

OOC: What attack is the slash?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 3:39 pm

OOC: Sorry about that Chakra no Mesu

IC:Militis saw the attack coming and didn't have that many option. If he strikes hard enough and I try to block with Mortis he could break him in this fragile form, and if I take the full brunt it could cause some major damage later on. Militis decided to do the one thing he could, he put up his hands and began and attempted to block with his Invisible Defense.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 26th 2008, 4:09 pm

Jisenki landed while slightly damaged. He was still able to conjure up enough energy to use a Lightning Tip technique. He placed his two fingers together and the energy from them allowed a light yellow aura to form. Once it charged, Jisenki shot it off at Militis with his right hand.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Meanwhile, a clone below Militis attempted to attack again with the third level of the sword. The clone spun as the blade of the sword returned to him and launched it again in a single action. The wind of the blade could be heard slicing through the air at topspeeds. This would truly be a devestating attack if it made contact.

Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 4:42 pm

Militis knew he couldn't dodge both techniques, so he did the first thing he thought of. He allowed the first attack to hit him taking the full brunt in the stomach. When that attack hit, he used his Teleportation technique to dodge the second attack.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

He reappeared in a nearby tree and launched another three barrages of arrows. Once, done he felt a sharp pain in his stomach like it was starting to compact. He felt a growing pain and knew he would have to do something about it. In response to this he spat out some of the blood that had surfaced in his mouth and began to heal himself with his Healing Touch technique.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Calling Militis-Gakuen No Setsuna Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

(Healing Touch not healing damage just stopping the pain).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 26th 2008, 5:15 pm

Jisenki stopped and his clones vanished at that moment. He placed his sword in its sheath located on his back. It looked like he was about to finish as the arrows came close. He stepped out of the way to dodge and walked up to Militis.

"How about we stop here? That was a good battle."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 26th 2008, 5:25 pm

Militis jumped out of the tree, flipping in mid-air and landing next to Jisenki. Militis bowed toward Jisenki, and responded, "Sure, and nice battle on your part. That attack really hurt, if I didn't know medical arts I would probably still be in pain." Hecarried a smiel across his face, because even though the battle was hort, it was the best he had taken part in in a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down