Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes

Go down

The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:05 pm

Name: None, the Soldier is not inclined to be sentimental

Appearance: A pair of rusted and chipped looking machetes. Their appearence is deceiving however, as they are as sharp as the day they were made. They have reddish stains covering almost every part of both blades, as the Soldier does not ever wash them. One of his only remaining fragments of memory remembers a superstition that washing a blade gives you bad luck, and out of respect for his old life, if nothing else, he follows that superstition.

Abilities: Durability: The machetes have been invested with a small part of the Soldier's personal negative energy, causing them to become very durable. Time does not wear their edge and they are almost unbreakable.
Negative Energy: As mentioned above, the machetes contain a small part of the Soldier's negative energy field. This makes wielding them difficult for any non-undead. A living user feels sapped of strength and vitality, which in fact is their life force being consumed tiny bit by tiny bit by the swords. Causes 2 hp of damage per turn.

Attack Power: 10 each

History: These machetes were on the Soldier's original corpse, and he assumes that they were his weapon during his previous life as a soldier, though the holes in his memory have left him unable to confirm that. They share his quality of not aging, so long after other weapons would have turned to powder, he continues to fight with them. Over years of battle with these specific weapons, he has become accustomed to the specific fighting style associated with them and is averse to fighting with other weapons, despite retaining basic skills he acquired as a soldier.

Last edited by Deathgoyle on May 10th 2008, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty Re: The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 12:29 pm

For Negative energy, how much HP would a person holding the blade, other than you, lose per turn?

Also, for attack power you can't put about. It has to be a definite number.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue63/100The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:36 pm

Edited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 12:45 pm

Nice work. Approved/
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Left_bar_bleue63/100The Skeleton Soldier's Machetes Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down