Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Skeleton Soldier's techniques

Go down

The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty The Skeleton Soldier's techniques

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:47 am

Name: Boneyard Grapple
Range: Close, Mid
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: None
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: This move requires the Skeleton Soldier to plunge one hand into the ground. Since this is a mystical gesture, the ground need not actually be soft enough for him to do this, so the move can just as easily be performed on stone. The technique causes 3-5 skeletal hands to burst from the earth beneath the opponent and grab at their legs. The opponent must roll evade to dodge the hands. A grabbed opponent loses their ability to move laterally due to their legs being held by the hands. However, the opponent can still move their upper body, meaning grappled opponents are still dangerous. He often uses it in conjunction with...

Name: Boneyard Strike
Range: Close, Mid, Far
Attack Power: 40
Benefits: Offensive
Description: This technique requires the Soldier to plunge one hand into the earth (see above). It causes 2-4 skeletal arms wielding rusted and pitted weapons to erupt from the earth beneath the opponent and strike at him. This technique can normally be easily avoided by leaving the spot the target was standing when the attack was used, hence the Soldier's tendency to negate that option using Boneyard Grapple beforehand. If that technique is in effect when this is used, evade dice cannot be used against this technique, although defense dice still can.

Name: Boneyard Dragon
Range: Close, Mid-ranged, Far
Attack Power: 75
Benefits: Offensive
Description: By far the Soldier's most powerful attack, this technique summons a massive serpentine creature, not unlike a dragon, but wingless. The creature is composed of the bones of hundreds of skeletons litterally ripped from the earth, and has a horrific "shifting" quality, in that the bones are constantly moving around within it. The "dragon" strikes at one opponent with powerful jaws and then returns to the earth.

Name: Crescent Slash
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 30
Warrior affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: None
Benefits:
Description: A simple slash performed with the Soldier's two machetes. It is straight horizontal, cutting just beneath the opponent's ribcage. Both blows are delivered simultaneously in one slashing motion. It is also one of his only straightforward attacks, his fighting style relies more heavily on blocks and counters.

Name: Counter Smash
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: None
Benefits:
Description: The Soldier smashes the opponent's incoming weapon with both of his machetes, stopping the attack in progress and knocking the opponent off balance with his momentum. This is a relatively simple move that can be employed against any melee attack. However, this move can easily stop an opponent's offense dead in its tracks, reversing momentum and giving the Soldier the advantage.

Name: Block Counter
Dice Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power: 25
Benefits:
Description: The Soldier raises one blade to block the opponent's and slashes with his other. A simple yet important technique allowing him to get the upper hand on more aggressive opponents. This is a key plank in his relatively defensive fighting style. It sees a lot of use on the battlefield, and the Soldier has gotten very good at it over the years.

Last edited by Deathgoyle on May 10th 2008, 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty Re: The Skeleton Soldier's techniques

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:57 am

The first technique alone is godmobbish, in the fact that it automatically grabs someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:02 pm

It doesn't. It's special versus evade. I'm sorry if that isn't clear, but it seemed kind of obvious to me that you could easily jump or dodge away from the hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:08 pm

But, that is not the way it is worded. It was worded as they automatically grab you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 12:12 pm

Edited. I hope it's clearer now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 1:47 pm

-For the first one, I can't allow you to use it on steel because you don't have that element.
-For the second one, there's nothing wrong with it but I would add that an evade dice won't work if the Boneyard Grabble ability is in effect.

Everything else is good. Just fix those.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 1:53 pm

Fixed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 10th 2008, 1:56 pm

Approved!
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Left_bar_bleue63/100The Skeleton Soldier's techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down