Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Skeleton Soldier I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Skeleton Soldier

Go down

The Skeleton Soldier Empty The Skeleton Soldier

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 3:20 am

Name: Calls himself the Skeleton Soldier. His real name is long forgotten, even by himself.

Race: Undead, though he used to be human

Alliance: Wanderer

Age: Counting the years between his death and his resurrection, well over 4500. It has been approximately 300 years since his resurrection.

Homeland: A long forgotten kingdom not referenced in even the moldiest old tomes. Even he has only a name: Dyrishma. He can remember nothing of their customs or culture. For all intents and purposes, he has no home anymore.

Appearance: The Skeleton Soldier is, as his name suggests, a skeleton. Because of how difficult this makes interaction with normal humans, he usually wraps himself from head to toe, wearing a black cloak and hood, black shirt, black pants, black boots and gloves. He only shows his true form in battle, where he usually removes his wrappings to grant greater freedom of movement. All of his clothes seem to be rotting away at the edges, victims of the field of personal negative energy that sustains his unlife.

Ranking: Average Wanderer

Personality:
The Skeleton Soldier tends to take a long term view of events. Since his lifespan is indefinite barring violent intervention, he sees the big picture much more easily than mortals do. He has often been known to pass on an advantage or reward as part of a grander scheme which takes decades to come to fruition. He is not evil, despite his appearence, but neither is he good, and he has no qualms about killing those who get in his way.

Type of Warrior:
Swordsman, Spellcaster

Elemental Affinity:
Earth

History/Character's Background Story: The Skeleton Soldier began life as a normal human in an ancient kingdom. The details of his life are lost even to him, save for one detail. He WAS a soldier in the army of his homeland. He does not remember his death, save that it took place on some battlefield somewhere. After his death, his soul passed on to the afterlife, where it remained for thousands of years, and supposedly would spend eternity. Fate had different plans however. After almost 4000 years of rest, his body was roused back to life by an apprentice necromancer, experimenting with dark magicks. The strange spell he used has never been duplicated. It's effect was that, in addition to raising the body as an undead, the owner's original soul was wrenched from its place of rest back across space and time to the last remnants of its body, its skeleton. The too-eager necromancer got a sabre through the head for his troubles, which freed the Skelton Soldier to wander the world. He discovered along the way that he had gained minor necromantic powers from the revival. He also discovered that while he was now immortal, he was not invincible. The field of negative energy that sustained him was susceptible to physical attacks, which made him about as vulnerable as a normal human to attacks. He has spent the 300 years since his revival wandering the world, increasing his swordsmanship and magical prowess along the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Skeleton Soldier Empty Re: The Skeleton Soldier

Post by purpleregiment7 May 10th 2008, 8:32 am

Dude, that guy is so creepy!!! Looks good to me. But I will let Jisenki give the final say so.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Skeleton Soldier Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Skeleton Soldier Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Skeleton Soldier Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Skeleton Soldier Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
The Skeleton Soldier Left_bar_bleue100/100The Skeleton Soldier Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:10 am

Approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down