Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro

2 posters

Go down

Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro

Post by Kisuke May 1st 2008, 11:36 pm

Here is where Zura as Rokudo Mukuro will battle for a spot as a requested Suzaku Elite. The rules are fairly simple:you will RP against me as Kisuke for a page and a half. For each of your posts, you must have at least 6 lines. This battle will not use dice so you do not need to worry about running out or choosing your attacks too wisely although it is highly recommended that you do. The battle will begin once Zura posts.

Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue100/100Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty Re: Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro

Post by Zura May 2nd 2008, 12:08 am

Mukuro slowly walked onto the field where he would have his match against Kisuke. Mukuro was debating which of his eye skills he should start out with first. Mukuro decided to start out with the first path, the realm of hell. Mukuro covered his right eye with one of his hands and his pupil quickly shifted so that would appear on his eye. After doing so Mukuro arrived at the destination where he would wait for his fight with Kisuke. As he was waiting he looked up at the ceiling with one of his hands covering his face and let out a small chuckle.

Kufufu when I become an elite I'll be one step closer to cleasing this world of its humans.

After saying that he swiped his hand down next to him and from small particles of shadow, his weapon Jigoku no Yari appeared. He took hold of his weapon and decided to sit down with it until Kisuke would appear.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue36/100Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 4th 2008, 5:19 pm

Kisuke walked into the training grounds where the fight between he and Mukuro would commence. He took a long look at the warrior standing there before him and he examined him carefully. He wanted this battle to be a good battle that wouldn't involve the death of anyone, but Kisuke felt pretty confident that this warrior wouldn't be killed anyway. He was trying to be an Elite Suzaku warrior so he should be fine. This battle was merely a test to see how powerful this warrior would be. Kisuke's body was heavily covered by the dark cloak that was standard for the higher ranking Suzaku members. If Mukuro were to succeed in this contest, he would have one very very similar to Kisuke's.

"I suppose you're ready to fight now. You've probably been waiting for a good amount of time by now. Hopefully you're not impatient. I had other matters to attend to so excuse my being late."

Kisuke crouched down a little and placed the entire palm of his hand on the ground below him. His hand began to turn black and then began to revert to its original color as the blackness from his hand began to spread and expand from his hands through the ground at a very slow pace. It spread in a circular motion while easily manuevering. This was Kisuke's shadow control, which was the sole technique that Kisuke used to perform a majority of his techniques. The shadows made a small circle that was perfectly around Kisuke's body.

"Alright, I'll start the match with a little bit of shadow. Now I want to see how you'll do up against that technique and how you'll respond with an attack of your own."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue100/100Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 4th 2008, 6:47 pm

Mukuro stood up and began to examine his opponent. After a few moments Mukuro began to act, Mukuro put his hand over his right eye and then spread his fingers so that his eye could see through them. The pupil in Mukuro's right eye pulsed a bit and by using his first skill, the realm of demons, he sent out multiple columns of flames bursting from the ground to use them as cover when Mukuro comes in for his attack. The columns of flames were just illusions but if his opponent's mind was weak enough the illusions would harm him because if illusions are strong enough they can become reality due the limit a person's mind can take. After send out the multiple columns of flames, Mukuro began to maneuver between them closer and closer to Kisuke. When Mukuro was close enough to attack Kisuke, he took out Jigoku no Yari and just decided to do one slash at Kisuke to see how he would react to a simple attack.

Now what will your reaction be to a simple attack such as this.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Left_bar_bleue36/100Entrance of Rokudo Mukuro Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 4th 2008, 10:25 pm

Kisuke waited for Mukuro and even allowed his weapon to nearly make contact. Kisuke anticipated this though. He realized from his long time of fighting and his past of hunting demons that many opponents would come in close for a strike hoping that it would be critical and successful. Truthfully, Kisuke also thought that this was a good maneuver but he thought that it would be better to plan the attack thoroughly by first knowing if the opponent is a distance fighter or close ranged fighter. Then, you would attack accordingly to get them in their weakspots. Maybe Mukuro already knew this and had taken that all into consideration. The only problem was that Kisuke was a strong close ranged and distacne fighter.

An aura that was nearly pitch black formed around Kisuke's body as Mukuro was attacking. It materialized completely and as Mukuro struck with that simple slash, the aura countered for Kisuke and began to fire at Mukuro the instant it was struck. It wasn't slow either and it was ideal for enemies that attacked from too close because it could place them in a hard to dodge position.

"Try my Dark Aura. It is handy for close ranged warriors and what's more is that it inflicts double the amount of damage that you originally intended to attack me with. Plus, at your range and with its speed, it should have no problem hitting you."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

Mukuro saw the dark aura coming right at him, but instead of show intimidation from the attack he let out a small smile. He then quickly jumped backwards shifted the pupil in his eye so that it would read activating his second skill, the realm of hungry ghosts. By changing his skill that meant the columns of fire that had appeared before disappeared for he was not controlling illusions anymore. In his second skill Mukuro can attempt to copy his opponent's technique that is fired at him and fire the same technique. Mukuro attempted to copy Kisuke's dark aura and it clashed with Mukuro's copied version of it. Since Mukuro's version was only a copied version of Kisuke's technique it was less stronger than Kisuke's original dark aura, but Mukuro's copy of the technique was strong enough to endure some of the impact so it would not hurt him as much as it was suppose to. The dark aura was strong enough to push Mukuro back a couple feet, but after Mukuro took the remaining damage from the dark aura after it had clashed with his copy, he got back into battle position and was ready to attack but he decided to stand still to see what Kisuke would do next.

Hmm I shouldn't haste myself against the leader of the Suzaku or else it would probably lead me to a shameful defeat.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 6th 2008, 11:34 pm

Kisuke walked slowly towards Mukuro. His walk that was originally slow began to turn into a small dash and finally a quick run in which in sounded like many footsteps were being heard. The movements of Kisuke would almost seem blurry at the speed he was moving at. As he ran, his black cloak blew in the wind revealing his clothes underneath the cloak. His arms were revealed beneath the cloak and the cloak remained attached by a loop around his neck. Kisuke made his way closer to Mukuro until he was about 2 feet away. Kisuke made his hand into a form that looked like it was holding something. In his hand appeared a shadowy aura similar to his Dark Aura attack yet fairly different at the same time. Kisuke shifted his hand forward that had the aura and from his hand blasted out an invisible wave of energy at Mukuro. It made a humming sound and could be detected by his hand movement but that wasn't easy. A tough warrior would be able to detect it. The question was if Mukuro could.

"You are a worthy competitor. Let's see how much more you can handle."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 7th 2008, 10:27 pm

Mukuro noticed that Kisuke has thrusted his hand forward but it seemed that nothing had come out but Mukuro knew that there had to be something behind this movement. So Mukuro bent his back backwards so that his body would be lower than where Kisuke thrusted his hand supporting himself with his spear then he attempted followed up with a with a back flip kick at Kisuke's chin with the support of his spear. Then after that he would activate another one of his eye skills the fourth path, the realm of asura. By activating this Mukuro would be able to access some techniques that he could not do in his normal state.

I sense a strong aura coming from his hand. Kufufufu it would be troublesome if I were to get hit by that.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 9th 2008, 4:43 pm

With the amount of time that had passed, the shadow attack that Kisuke had been using from earlier had began to spread farther and at this point, it was a bit farther in front than Kisuke's body was and it was continuing on its way. Soon, it would cover the battlefield meaning that Mukuro would have to think of a great plan soon and land a hit on Kisuke or face the mercy of the shadows. As for Mukuro's kick, Kisuke moved back just a slight inch so that the kick barely came close to his nose and once it did, Kisuke opened his mouth and from it came a dark beam of energy. The energy flowed straight towards Mukuro's body. As it did, Kisuke stood dominantly staring at the expression on Mukuro's face in order to see if it would change. The dark lining around Kisuke's eyes looked a bit more fierce than usual but that may have been part of the reflection or even the small shadow casted by the darkness burst attack.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 9th 2008, 5:09 pm

Since the beam of energy just instantly came out of Kisuke's mouth right after Mukuro's attack, Mukuro had no way to dodge it. So Mukuro just decided to protect his body by crossing both of his arms and enduring the blast. After the beam of energy hit Mukuro, horrible burn marks appeared on his arms and they began to bleed. Mukuro looked like he was about to give in but then Mukuro just made a smile and laughed.

Hahahaha, I haven't been this excited in a fight for a long time. It looks like I'll have to resort to using the skill which I despise the most the realm of humans.

Mukuro stood straight up and pierced his right eye with two of his fingers and blood began to rush out covering his hand. But then the blood completely covered his hand and turned black like a covering for his hand and a indigo colored aura was coming out of his right eye and 五 appeared on his pupil. After setting up his skill Mukuro slashed the air with his spear and out came a massive amount of energy made of shadow and it was aimed right at Kisuke. Mukuro began to chuckle and began to wonder how the leader of Suzaku would defend or dodge against this attack.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 9th 2008, 5:33 pm

Kisuke thought fast about the attack approaching him from above. He assumed a defensive stance and built up energy in the palm of his hands and in his finger tips. He moved his feet one at a time until the left foot faced about 45 degrees to the left and the right foot faced about 90 degrees to the right. He also bent his right knee to prepare for this. He wanted to make sure that his defense attack wouldn't damage him upon impact of Mukuro's attack.

"Here I go. I'm ready to defend. Shadow Defense!!"

Kisuke's finger tips began to glow a purplish black color and he moved his hands in a motion that covered every area around his body within the length of his arms. As he did this, the glowing of his finger tips began to solidify in mid-air and long streaks of purplish-black shadow that was hard surrounded Kisuke. After about a second, Kisuke's fast movements allowed him to form a dome above him to block the attack. As the attack made impact and collided with his Shadow Defense, he added more shadow energy to the already hard shadow shield. This improved the hardness of the shield and kept the attack from Mukuro floating there. To Kisuke, the attack was very impressiove and truly was unexpected. It took the Suzaku Leader by surprise. Unfortunately, the attack didn't manage to pierce the hard shield. The attack subsided and shortly after, Kisuke slowed down and the solidified shadow vanished. Kisuke was a little tired from the expulsion of all the energy at once. He could have gone much longer, but he chose this time to finish.

"Nice attack there. I think you have what is necessary to join Suzaku. New Elite Rokudo Mukuro, welcome."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 11th 2008, 1:05 pm

After hearing of this promotion to an elite, Mukuro deactivated his eye abilities and his spear vanished. Mukuro walked forward to Kisuke, bowed now his head thanking Kisuke for his promotion. While he had his head down Mukuro made a smirk and said

Kufufufu, now I am one step closer to cleansing this world.

After thanking Kisuke, Mukuro walked away and vanished in his illusions.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 12th 2008, 7:12 pm

OOC: After the tournament, we'll begin to have more meetings for Suzaku and begin to move out.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down