Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Within The Confounds(open by PM) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Within The Confounds(open by PM)

Go down

Within The Confounds(open by PM) Empty Within The Confounds(open by PM)

Post by Kisuke April 22nd 2008, 9:17 pm

Light stood in his room with a pen and the Death Note in hand. He wasn't writing the names of anyone to kill them and he didn't plan on actually using the Death Note at this moment. He simply wrote down plans on a blank piece of ordinary paper. He had ideas of how he was going to find out the leader's name. He just wanted to plan them out thoroughly in order to avoid being caught in the act. He needed the Suzaku Leader's name. He needed to know the identity of Zero and he was willing to do whatever it took to find it out.

"So Light, what are you planning? Not using the Death Note are we?" Ryuk stood behind Light. His face had a large yet creepy smile across it and he could barely be seen in the darkness which was Light's dwelling. He waited for a moment until he glanced down at the paper. He realized that this wasn't the Death Note because of the method used for writing and because no names were written down. The paper itself was slightly wrinkled and looked old so no one would suspect it of being anything but that. Ryuk decided to read the paper. It read:

The Paper wrote:I need to find a way to learn the true name of Zero, who is the Suzaku Leader--The group of criminals. He thinks I'm a criminal? I'm merely a person of justice who is trying to rid the world of all evil and impurities. At this particular moment, Zero isn't threatening my goal but as the leader of an evil organization, he is one of the main people on my list. To kill him, I need both a name and a face. I have his face, but not his name. All I have....is Zero. Ryuk, Zero cannot see you since he has not touched the Death Note and so he cannot hear you, but I'll make sure that none of this leaks so for now I'll communicate by small notes like this one. I could assume that he may have this place bugged somehow so this is for preemptive precautions.

Light was smart to not say anything out loud that could jeapordize his plan. He knew that Zero was smart especially since he knew a little about the Death Note. Light could just assume that Zero already predicted that he might attempt to kill him.

Ryuk laughed evilly. "So this message is just so that he can't hear you? As usual Light, you're a step ahead of me. I wouldn't have thought of that but then again I wouldn't need that would I?" Ryuk laughed again.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Within The Confounds(open by PM) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Within The Confounds(open by PM) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Within The Confounds(open by PM) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Within The Confounds(open by PM) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Within The Confounds(open by PM) Left_bar_bleue100/100Within The Confounds(open by PM) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down