Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Followed to the Cafeteria (open)

3 posters

Go down

Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty Followed to the Cafeteria (open)

Post by Lockheart42 March 31st 2010, 1:52 am

Ran Yamamoto and Karen Momoki followed Riko to the cafeteria after the battle Riko had lost against Sora. The two of them ran after her, hoping to still talk to her about the battle. Mostly out of curiosity, the two wanted to know the feeling of fighting such an intense battle against a Blue Ranked warrior. What they really wanted to know is how it felt to battle against a warrior like Sora, who almost defeated the Head Warrior. As they tailed behind Riko they both grabbed their own tray and food. "So, what do you think she'll say?" "I don't know, I just want to know if she was excited or angry?" "I kinda wish that I could fight Sora." "Do you, really? He would defeat Yellow Ranks like us in seconds." "...Now that you put it that way, never mind." Ran and Karen went back in forth discussing different questions and different answers that Riko might give for their questions. Simply for his most recent battle before the fight against Riko, Sora was a school idol. Even as only a Blue Ranked Warrior, he was still highly known because of his fight against the Head Warrior.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty Re: Followed to the Cafeteria (open)

Post by Riko April 3rd 2010, 2:44 am

For a while, Riko knew that the two yellow ranked girls were following close behind her. They couldn't keep quiet for too long, which made them far easier to notice than they might have thought. Riko ignored them for the walk into the cafeteria. She didn't even bother to turn around and acknowledge them as she grabbed a quick lunch made of a basic salad with chicken and a burrito filled with even more lettuce and chicken to compliment the salad. She finally found a table all alone. Still close behind, she could still hear the girl talking to themselves about her until Riko finally had enough. She dropped her food on her plate and turned to the girls. "Hey! What do you want from me!? You've been loudly talking about me for the past 10 minutes. You two are ruining the slightly good mood that was beginning to return." Riko calmed down a bit and turned back to her food. She took a rough bite out of her burrito and chewed with a slight disappointment in herself for letting someone anger her so easily. "I apologize." She tapped the table near the group of chairs opposite her. "Here, sit down. Let's talk, together." Riko seemed to be saying the words but not paying much attention to them as she continued to eat her burrito with her eyes closed. She basically had a 'whatever' attitude.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 6th 2010, 9:09 pm

Sora pulled a chair to the table and sat in front of Riko. She hadn't noticed him yet due to her eyes being closed so at first he didn't say anything. He just sat there with his fries and ate it one at a time.

"Hey, uh...Riko. Its me Sora. Are you okay? i heard you yelling from across the cafeteria."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 April 6th 2010, 9:38 pm

Ran and Karen were shocked at how Riko acted towards them. They were a bit shaken at first but that quickly changed when Sora sat down in front of Riko. Immediately, they ran to either side of Sora and took the seats there. They both looked at Sora as he talked to Riko. Now there was even more to say. Ran was a bit shy that Sora was there even though she knew him somewhat well from their previous spar but Karen was well prepared to question him. "Terribly sorry to interrupt you, but Sora, could you tell us exactly how the battle against the Head Warrior went. Exactly how close were you to winning? Please tell me. I'm just really curious." Ran intervened, thinking about Sora and how tired he must be about the fighting since he recently battle the Head Warrior and even more recently, battled Riko. "Uh...Karen..Maybe this isn't, you know, the best time to talk about it." "Nonsense. I'm sure Sora would like to tell us about his battle right Sora?" Karen was so excited that she couldn't hold herself back from the questions.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 7th 2010, 11:29 pm

Riko opened up her eyes in shock to see Sora sitting in front of her. She jumped back for a quick second and then opened her mouth to reply to him. The second she did though, the two girls that had been following her interrupted her and took a seat at their table. Riko, realizing that she wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise, just went back to eating with a nonchalant look on her face.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 12th 2010, 12:30 am

Sora could tell that Riko was done trying to talk. He wanted to be friends with her but he also didn't want to be mean to the other girls, especially Ran since he had already known her and knew that she was a nice person. He looked at the other girl asking questions.

"i understand that you're curious, but perhaps you could give Riko a chance to talk. She was going to say something until you interrupted her. Let's all just take turns talking."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Followed to the Cafeteria (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 12th 2010, 9:37 pm

Riko smiled at Sora. She appreciated the effort he put in to helping her talk but she knew that she wouldn't be able to say much as long as the girls were there. "That's fine. Answer their questions first. I can just eat my meal here while you all talk. What I had to say wasn't that important. It can wait." It was obvious that Riko was being generous and trying not to lose her cool but she believed that she was hiding it well.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 April 17th 2010, 12:15 pm

Karen looked at Sora with wide open eyes. She was still waiting for an answer to her series of questions. Ra watched, realizing that neither Sora or Riko were too happy about what was going on.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 28th 2010, 8:59 pm

OOC: Is this still going on?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 3rd 2010, 5:44 pm

OOC: Yeah. I guess its my turn.

IC: Sora smiled and shook his hands towards Ran and Karen. Although he was flattered by what was said he didn't really feel like answering in front of Riko. He was trying to be nice and apologize for the way he acted and the way he may have come off. Talking about his previous battles wasn't really the best time for it.

"You know what, how about instead of talking about myself we all talk about each other and get to know each other better? What do you think? Perhaps I'll talk more about my battles in the future at a more convenient time."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 May 14th 2010, 12:03 am

Ran smiled as she heard Sora say they could talk about each other. Karen frowned. "Oh, okay. Fine. I really wanted to hear about your fight though. So who wants to start first?" Karen looked down, realizing that she didn't have any food to eat in the meantime."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 15th 2010, 12:44 am

Sora smiled and looked over Riko. He didn't really want to put her on the spot but he also wanted to hear about her life. He knew that it would help him understand her more. The same could be said for the others as well as himself.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko May 17th 2010, 9:42 pm

Riko put down the remainder of her food and cleared her throat. She then wiped her mouth with a nearby tissue. "There's not really much to say. My full name is Riko Mashii. I had a happy life and decided to leave my home to be my own person and start my own journeys. I love to sing and dance and have fun." She shrugged. "There's not much more to me than that." She went back to eating, giving only a very brief explanation of her life up this point.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 24th 2010, 11:46 pm

"So your full name is Riko Mashii? Well, I guess its my turn. As you already know, I'm Sora. A few years ago, my island vanished and my life changed forever. I was chosen by some mysterious force that I kinda still don't understand to control this weapon known as the keyblade. Ever since then, I've been fighting these monsters known as Heartless and Nobodies that seem to keep attacking me. At first, I was traveling to find my friends but soon after being reunited with them, we all went our own way to start our own adventures. Basically...well, here I am now."

Sora smiled at the others while trying to hold in a laugh that came from his own terrible story. He scratched behind his head and looked at the others at the table, ready to hear their stories.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 May 31st 2010, 12:07 am

Ran was going to speak but she decided not to, not really wanting to say much at all about her past. Unfortunately for Ran, she is not very used to talking a lot to people that were really unfamiliar to her. She looked up at Sora and Riko and then stared away. Instead of her talking, Karen blurted in, yammering on about herself. "Well, I was born in Ziale Country, a somewhat decent country. My homeland, Lerneae that is, is this beautiful place with the best hotsprings you could ever find! You haven't lived until you've visited it. But anyway, I lived there, in the city of Lerneae, not the hotsprings themselves though, and was pretty average. I guess you could say that I was a bit of a bookworm since I read and studied a lot. Eventually, I began to read about magic and alchemy and after nearly months of begging to transfer, I finally found my way here. So, well, here I am! Karen Momoki."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 10th 2010, 11:08 pm

Riko looked away, quickly becoming slightly annoyed by the endless talking of the girl Karen. She really loves to hear herself talk. Its kind of annoying. She and her friend seem to be complete opposites. Green hair won't shut up for more than 3 seconds while the white haired girl doesn't seem to really want to open up much. In fact, she seems a little shy. I guess that's not hard to imagine. If she's a yellow ranked warrior, she might be new to the school and it can be hard to adjust quickly. "So, was your name Ran? How about you tell us about yourself. I'm interested to hear what you have to say." Riko smiled at Ran, trying to seem very kind and nice. She knew that when people were upset or nervous, it was best to comfort them. For the first time in a while, Riko was actually smiling for real instead of faking it.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down