Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Darien Crown I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Darien Crown

2 posters

Go down

Darien Crown Empty Darien Crown

Post by Guest April 20th 2008, 4:33 am

Name: Darien Crown (Prefers just 'Crown'.)

Race: Angellic

Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland: Namonai Ora, a land of many mysteries is where Crown originates from. It has an extensive history of being covered by battles and blood. Its lands have forged some of the most hardened fighters of the present times.

Appearance: Crown has chestnut brown skin the tale-tell signs of someone who comes from lands covered in heat and sun. His hair is black, smooth, and short. Eyes of light brown seem to have flecks of gold in the iris. He towers over most people at 6'6". His well-muscled body also adds to his imposing size and he weighs a hefty 245 lbs. As he is part of the race of angels he has wings, six large black wings which is what adds so much to his weight. He typically wears robes of black as he finds that robes are less constricting in the battlefield. He does not carry any weapons.

Ranking: Elite

Personality:
Crown is a 'Good' person as most people see it. He believes in balanace in all things and those of evil in his eyes are typically ones to upset balance. Yet, he answers to no one and is thus seen as a wild card more often than not, which gives him more of a reputation for being rather chaotic. He always tries to help those in need and is not one to pick a fight. Though he tends to be enigmatic and self-righteous, he does not belittle people or think he is better or smarter than the typical person. Though he prefers to keep to himself, friendship and love are the two things he values above all else.

Type of Warrior: Energy, Spellcaster, Ninja.

Elemental Affinity: Light and Psychic

History/Character's Background Story: Crown was an unexpected arrival at the school. Though his history is one shrouded in much mystery it was clear from the beginning he was apt at whatever he put his mind to. Why he decided to come here or how he came to be involved with the school is not entirely clear, but not many question it either. The angel is unofficially tied to the nurses and other school sanctioned healers, he is typically assisting with hurt students who became injured from training or battles.

He willingly got involved with the school in his younger years taking the test typical to most students so that he could rise through the ranks and gain the respect of others as they prided themselves for not only their skill in battle but also their knowledge of their Art and prowess with weapons. He feels he's a simple person compared to most of the others in the school, but his charismatic attitude (when he chooses to actually talk) and willingness to assist whenever he can soon brought him to trying not only to be one of the lead fighters in the school but go further by someday becoming a trainer and bringing more skilled in battle through the school.

Once he lived in Tenmei Town, though not nearly as skilled as other
warriors there, he was trained by several as was custom among the
people. The landscape of Namonai Ora is relentlessly harsh more than
not, and thus it was imparitive that even the children act as adult
like as possible and fight as fiercely as they could. Not knowing much
of a childhood Crown decided he was not willing to live the life of his
people any longer. This led him to being cast out by those who lived
there. Though one day Crown does plan to return and prove that the way
of life in Namonai Ora is not the only way to becoming a true Warrior.

RPing Sample: Crown stood silently near a wall as he watched the training session between two students progress. His six expansive black wings shifted independently of each other as his eyes followed their movements. He was not the only person watching here, it was quite common for students and teachers alike to watch when students trained. You could learn something from everyone, the best of warriors knew that. Even the most novice of students could come up with something new and innovative.

Crown was not into watching though today, the sparring reminded him of his own battles. One in particular came to mind.

"You came," she had said. It was a dark night when they met, Crown was little more than an outline in the darkness to the human, "I didn't think you had it in you."

"I came only because you asked it of me," Crown made no pretense he had no desire to be here now, to do what she planned. He had just turned 18 back then. It was only a few years ago, but it might as well have been decades.

"So you will fight?" Even as she spoke, the female human had produced a katana and slowly walked towards Crown. Her weapon was a streaming light of silver, like moonlight had solidified into a deadly blade. Crown hesitated as he felt himself come back for a moment. One of the students had been kicked out of the sparring area by a well placed attack.

"You always have that look on your face when you think about something." It was her. Crown turned and offered a small smile to the shorter woman he knew so well.

"You always seem to find me when I am thinking about something." Crown could almost smell the scent of blood and roses from that night once again.

She studied him quietly. Was she thinking as he was? He wondered if she dreamed as he dreamed or was she trying to forget? Crown wanted to ask, but knew better. He hoped desperately that she would ask him instead. She turned away, flashing a friendly smile as her way of saying farewell.

"You ran from me back then too..." Crown whispered as she walked away from him once again.

Last edited by Darien on May 4th 2008, 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Darien Crown Empty Re: Darien Crown

Post by purpleregiment7 April 20th 2008, 2:54 pm

Ok, u just need to change these:
1)Psycihc is not an element, at least that I know of
2)History needs to be longer
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue100/100Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2008, 5:38 pm

Those are not the problems, because Physic is an element. It just is not accessible to people below a certain level. And the history is fine, but what are the problems are:
1) That of being a wanderer and elite are impossible, Elites are part of the school, wanderers are not.
2)Psychic (ask Jisenki)
Now, in the case of this particular profile, I would ask that all original approval is left to Jisenki because there seems to be many things here that can be argued upon, so it should be left Jisenki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 21st 2008, 8:18 pm

Are you a member of the forum that made a second account? I ask because you used Namonai Ora as a homeland. This is good, but if you use Namonai Ora as a homeland, I want you to include in your history about how your character ties in with Ora.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue63/100Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2008, 8:57 pm

Jisenki wrote:Are you a member of the forum that made a second account? I ask because you used Namonai Ora as a homeland. This is good, but if you use Namonai Ora as a homeland, I want you to include in your history about how your character ties in with Ora.

Heh I'm not a member who made a second account, but I knew about the Ora place because I noticed someone saying in a forum post to do some reading to understand background on the countries and school. Though I seem to clearly have missed key points since wanderers can't be elites also. Ahhhh, I have to read more, it was really confusing for me I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2008, 9:17 pm

I finally made the corrections asked of me ^_^ hopefully it's satisfactory. I do think I have a bit to learn but I think once I start roleplaying and getting involved I'll catch on pretty quick! I can't wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2008, 9:29 pm

The approval of Jisenki to have the Physic element is still needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 1:15 am

Militis wrote:The approval of Jisenki to have the Physic element is still needed.

Do I have to ask him in some direct way? Or will he simply respond with his approval in this forum topic?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 6th 2008, 7:45 am

You have to ask him in a direct way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 6th 2008, 3:54 pm

Approved
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Darien Crown Left_bar_bleue63/100Darien Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down