Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sad Serio-chan
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
    Crown's Wings I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Crown's Wings

Go down

Crown's Wings Empty Crown's Wings

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 12:58 pm

Name: The Six Wings of the Angel

Appearance: Crown has six wings coming from his back in perfect symmetry. The wings are each a raven black color. The wings span wide enough to envelope his body almost like he were shielding himself. They are not a typical weapon as he was born with them.

Abilities: Each wing seems to have its own ability, though the sixth he has never discovered and believes that it is the one giving him his own powers.

Wing Thrust: The first of his wings can unleash on its own accord a fierce psychic attack that is the equivalent of a sword thrust. It is produced by a sharp burst of psychic energy building up and simultaneously releasing itself at a specific target. It is not a particularly damaging attack, but unlike most sword attacks it is rarely dodged or parried simply because most people cannot see invisible psychic energy. The sword thrust can go out in any direction from the first wing but generally he throws it straight ahead to stab an enemy directly in the chest. Attack: 290.

Feather Darts:
    The second wing can hurl its feathers as if they were shurikens. (I'm not totally certain how it would work in an actual battle scenario but I'm assuming I would roll three times for one move if I threw three darts.) The feathers start off soft but once they leave the wing they swiftly harden enough to even scratch diamond. The darts are fast flying and can cover a fair distance between the opponent and Crown. Attack: 200 attack power per dart.

Wing Shield: The third wing will command the other five to surround Crown as a shield and any who touch him physically or with a weapon that is connected to their physical person will suffer a psychic assault against their mind that is so belivable that it translates into actual damage. The ability is based on his ability to project psychic energy throughout his body and wings creating an effective barrier that would protect him from harm and also hurt the enemy greatly should it assault Crown. Attack: 290 if struck.

Invisi-shield: The fourth wing also commands the other wings to surround Crown as a shield but in doing so they will render him invisible for a moment so that he may observe whatever situation he's in and be free to move but not fly. The ability is generally for noncombative situations however, since he can walk or run but not fly, in combat it is useful for him as well. He would be able to situate himself in a better position in order to strike at his enemy from a place where he might have been pinned or cornered before. Also if enemies have an attack based on seeing Crown it would be advantagous to be invisible.
    Attack: N/A

Disarming: The fifth wing with its last ability uses psychic energy to attempt to disarm his opponents by yanking their weapon to the ground a small distance from their user. It is an 'attack' of sorts as it weakens an enemy that seems to depend heavily on their weapons in order to inflict damage on someone. Crown will typically only use it when he ascertains that they do not have many weapons on their person. He also would use it when deciding if the weapon is use is the strongest weapon if not merely the only one in possession. Attack: N/A

History: Crown was born with his six wings. Yet he did not discover the powers each held until much later in life. Each power that he found was through stringent training and discipline. His affinity for psychic power translates over into his wings as well so that often they do things that are particularly amazing even for one of angellic descent as there are almost no psychics where Crown is from. He hopes he may discover if his sixth wing truly has no abilities at all or if he is merely not powerful enough yet to use it.

Last edited by Darien on May 8th 2008, 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Crown's Wings Empty Re: Crown's Wings

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 2:49 pm

Weapon Techniques and Abilities must be at least 5 lines each.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue63/100Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 8th 2008, 10:23 am

All done Very Happy
    Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 8th 2008, 2:48 pm

For the second one, Feather Darts, at your current level and with what your character holds, you could only roll up to two dice maximum per turn.

For wind shield, you will need to use a counterattack dice on your turn. For the last one's a special dice is used.

Those are just comments. You don't need to edit it or anything and it looks pretty good so...Approved.
    Jisenki
    Jisenki
    Head Warrior
    Head Warrior

Male
    Number of posts : 1722
    Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
    Health Points:
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
    Tsukara-Skill Points:
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
    Experience Points :
    Crown's Wings Left_bar_bleue63/100Crown's Wings Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down