Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Crown's Abilities I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Crown's Abilities

Go down

Crown's Abilities Empty Crown's Abilities

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 12:31 pm

Name: Wave
Range: Close - Far
Technique Usage: None
Attack Power: 150
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Psychic
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Crown will point at his enemy and will give the command 'Wave.' Psychic energy will explode forcibly in a concentrated stream of power towards his opponent to strike them down. If the attack is successful it will knock the enemy to the ground so that he may have a second moment to prepare another assault.

Name: Second Wave
Range: Close
Technique Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power:
Warrior affinity: Energy
Benefits: Defensive
Description: When an enemy is within striking range to land a physical blow Crown will generally trigger this ability. It will seem for a single moment that everything within the range of the attacking enemy is being pulled towards Crown as if he were a blackhole. Before the blow is dealt an explosion of psychic energy that radiates outwards in all directions will be unleashed driving the enemy a safer distance away from Crown.

Name: Wings of the Angel
Technique Usage: Special
Attack Power:
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Light
Benefits: Offensive
Description: When in a desperate situation Crown will activate this ability, spreading each of his six wings to their maximum wing span. Blinding light will radiate from each individual wing towards his intended target. The wings will each seem to explode into thousands of tiny radiant feathers and will then swirl about Crown for a few moments before surging forward to impale the target and explode.

Name: Sonic Flight
Range: N/A
Technique Usage: Evasive
Attack Power:
N/A
Description: Crown will spread his wings and take to the air. Unlike his normal flying he will reach extreme speeds to avoid enemy attacks. Despite its name he does not have to be in the air to receive the benefit of moving swiftly as his magic is empowering him with inhuman agility and strength for a short span of time. He may also use it on occassion to swiftly rush an enemy and close the distance between them.

Name: Dance of Blades
Range: Close - Mid
Attack Power:
Warrior affinity: Ninja
Benefits: Offensive and Defensive
Description: Six swords of light will appear and surround Crown. They will initially fly out to assault the enemy but once each of the six swords has struck a blow, they will return to Crown's side and revolve around him of their own accord and lash out randomly when the enemy is within close range.

Name: Divine Intervention
Technique Usage: Escape
Attack Power:
N/A
Description: This is a power that not even Crown understands. At times of great danger Crown will seem to turn into a being composed utterly of light. Then like a shooting star in reverse he will streak towards the sky and then blast off towards a safe destination where he will then re-appear solid again and completely wiped out.

Name: Celestial Empowerment
Attack Power:
It adds 99 attack power to his physical blows.
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Crown's eyes become a flaming golden color when this ability is activated. He will go into an uncontrollable barrage of physical assault, typically no other techniques will get used once he activates this particular technique. Psychic energy surrounds his entire body so that no matter how he attacks he seems to strike with inhuman strength but it provides no defense.

Name: Celestial Regeneration
Attack Power:
N/A
Description: Even when close to death or passing out Crown can save himself by activating this ability. All his wounds seem to radiate a faint amount of light and will swiftly close until it is like has not even been in a fight at all. He will be completely refreshed with renewed vigor and morale. (In short, a healing spell.) All of his HP is recovered when he uses this ability.

Name: Wing Strike
Range: Close
Technique Usage: Counterattack
Attack Power:
Warrior affinity: Ninja
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefits: Offensive/Defensive
Description: When an enemy is close and Crown reacts on instinct often times he will simply strike the enemy in a vulnerable spot like the face or mid-riff with one of his six wings. This attack is generally used to send the enemy flying back or have them thrown off balance. The attack is not strong and he does not typically use it.

Name: Psychic Connection
Attack Power: N/A
Description: Crown will make a connection with his opponent in battle. This connection will allow him to ascertain what his opponent is thinking. Another function of the ability is to predict what the opponents next move will be so that he may provide a proper counter attack. Only other psychics are generally ones that will be able to resist but some are powerful enough mentally to also stop this connection. He also uses it outside of battle at times in order to understand intentions of people and also become closer to allies.

Last edited by Darien on May 8th 2008, 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added One Last Ability)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Crown's Abilities Empty Re: Crown's Abilities

Post by Jisenki May 7th 2008, 2:48 pm

-For Celestial Regeneration, explain a bit more exactly how much HP you recover. Describe in numbers if it is all of your HP or just some of your HP. If it is some, give a specific number.

-Everything else is good. Nice work. Change that one technique and you're approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 8th 2008, 10:07 am

Jisenki wrote:-For Celestial Regeneration, explain a bit more exactly how much HP you recover. Describe in numbers if it is all of your HP or just some of your HP. If it is some, give a specific number.

-Everything else is good. Nice work. Change that one technique and you're approved.

Haha, sorry I didn't make it more clear before. I was not completely sure if there was a limit I had to place on how much I healed so I was looking through other people's posts until I was certain about what I could and couldn't do. I was basing a lot of what I used from what I saw elsewhere, but I made the change now ^_^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 8th 2008, 2:42 pm

Since your an Elite, I won't say too much about giving up anything to revive yourself. Approved.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Crown's Abilities Left_bar_bleue63/100Crown's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down