Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Mastering The Art of Materialization(open)

Go down

Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty Mastering The Art of Materialization(open)

Post by Jisenki April 19th 2008, 10:29 pm

Jisenki was alone in the training ground. His cape was a few feet behind him hung up in a sloppy way on the tree. Jisenki was standing there just waiting. He seemed to be focusing on something but what he was focusing on was something complicated. He was planning on concentrating his energy so that he would be able to materialize his sword which was a method that would allow him to summon his sword from thin air without any special method other than a technique. This would be helpful because this would allow him to move slightly faster due to the lack of weight given off from his sword.

Jisenki made a hand sign and soon pulled out his sword. He threw it up and his hands began to glow a bright blue color. As his sword, with the sheath still on, began to fall back towards him, Jisenki thrusted his hand out hoping that this would materialize his sword. In his mind, he was thinking about his home as a destination for his sword to go. Once he made contact, nothing happened except the sword was pushed a little. Jisenki was a bit upset by his failure with the attack but he picked up his sword again and hoped to attempt this skill again.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty Re: Mastering The Art of Materialization(open)

Post by Jisenki April 21st 2008, 10:37 pm

He stood still, concentrating for the moment that seemed to last forever. His form changer pulsed a bit. The first time around, it was a quick pulse but after more time began to pass, the pulses became more rapid and fast which showed that the form changer was also concentrating its energy. Jisenki waited until the Form Changer pulsed rapidly at a constant pace until he tossed it into the air again. It went up high and began to drop straight down. Jisenki grabbed his right wrist with his left hand and held his right hand facing his face. He then thrusted his right hand at his sword and the form changer seemed to be collapsing on itself. Jisenki thought of his destination as his home but now was the test to see if he destroyed his blade or if he completed the materialization and did it correctly.

He performed a similar movement like earlier with his left hand and right wrist except this time, his right hand faced outward and he was doing everything in reverse. He built up energy in this position with his hand facing outward and then in a quick moment, he shifted his right hand inward. Just as he planned, Jisenki's sword began to reappear in front of him in its first form. It was directly in front of his face but still at arm's length. Jisenki slowly grabbed the hovering sword. He knew he successfully completed the technique.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Mastering The Art of Materialization(open) Empty Re: Mastering The Art of Materialization(open)

Post by Jisenki April 23rd 2008, 1:07 pm

Jisenki looked down at his sword while it rested in his right hand. He thought to himself about how he performed the technique. He knew that it would be useful in battle.

Let's see. I simply focus enough energy into my right hand and force the energy into my weapon by thrusting the hand containing the energy into the weapon. As I do this, I think of a destination where I want my weapon to go. Once I need the weapon, I perform everything in reverse while thinking of the destination as in front of me. I had to reverse the flow of my energy though. This technique wasn't too hard to create but I wonder if it would be difficult for someone to learn. They might not have the energy mastery required for this technique.

After a day of training for this new technique, Jisenki left for home. He wondered if he could enhance the skill as he left but he didn't plan on trying it that day. He knew that that was best for another day.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down