Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Chasing Danger(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on March 3rd 2022, 5:44 pm

Chasing Danger(open)

+3
Xexame
artemishiu
Riko
7 posters

Go down

Chasing Danger(open) Empty Chasing Danger(open)

Post by Riko April 12th 2010, 8:58 pm

Yumiko and her group had been walking for quite some time now. After taking a time in Tenmei Town, the group had taken a boat to the Ziale Country. Managing to conserve a bit of time and remain ahead of schedule, Yumiko and then team managed to end up in a place known as Land X. She was unfamiliar with the area but had heard about the legend of Phantom. Still, the story was vague to her and she didn't know much about the details. She had a feeling that they were treading on unfamiliar and dangerous grounds, something ironic and maybe even perhaps symbolic to the fact that they were following the most dangerous group in the world. "All seems to be going well. We should be able to find Suzaku in no time once we get through this placesoo." With an air of confidence that she usually had, Yumiko knew that they would be able to attack Suzaku soon.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Chasing Danger(open) Empty Re: Chasing Danger(open)

Post by artemishiu April 12th 2010, 9:02 pm

OOC: Is this just open to the group or anyone at all?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 12th 2010, 9:04 pm

OOC: Its for the group but I guess you can join if it has something to do with Suzaku and our group
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 12th 2010, 9:06 pm

OOC: No, I was wondering whether Henri can join, he's my tsurabi character. Ryoma may join if it involves Suzaku.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 12th 2010, 9:31 pm

OOC: The team isn't allied with Sentou Gakuin. They are wanderers.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 12th 2010, 10:14 pm

Rals walked up casually to the opposing team, scratching his head in his own nonchalant way. He seemed very uninterested but inside he was more than happy. He was going to have a battle that he desired all for the sake of self achievement. He pulled out his bow.

"So...What's this about you finding Suzaku. Tell me. What exactly do you need Suzaku for?"

Rals began to crack his neck and hands. He had yet to pull out an arrow which possibly meant that he wasn't quite ready to fire a shot. He did remain cautious though, realizing that he was far outnumbered.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 19th 2010, 8:32 pm

OOC: Anybody else here? I don't want to reply so soon with one of my characters.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 19th 2010, 9:00 pm

Ayane tensed up. They were held up by a warrior that apparently worked with Suzaku. "Step aside. We have no business with you...unless you are allied with Suzaku that is." Ayane reached for her scroll, mimicking her opponent reaching for his bow. Like him, Ayane was ready for combat. There was a plan in motion and she didn't want to ruin these established plans. She saw the man as an obstacle, a mere burden keeping them from proceeding. She would willingly fight if it meant getting to the root of Suzaku.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre April 21st 2010, 4:09 pm

Kuroi grew excited as the man reached for his bow. The scent of anger was in the air, bloodlust filled his soul. He managed to keep Hibiki looking serious as he grinned insanely at the prospect of death. A battle would surely provide a new corpse, and a new host meant new knowledge. For Kuroi, knowledge was power. He spoke through Hibiki, agreeing with his comrade. "We'd rather have nothing to do with you at the moment. Please, move aside. Unless you have a deathwish, that is." Hibiki smirked as his lifeless lips spoke. Kuroi prayed for the boy to draw an arrow.
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 33
Interests : Weaving baskets underwater

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre April 25th 2010, 10:25 pm

OOC: I feel like nobody is noticing this post. Lol. Cheeky
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue3200/3400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 27th 2010, 12:15 am

OOC: I actually didn't until now. Sometimes I forget to check some of these. Sorry dude.

Rals looked at the people before him. He had a mission and he was willing to see it through to the end. He knew that the mission would be dangerous but the thrill of battle was something that he couldn't resist. He had a feeling that there was a battle approaching that he simply wanted to have.

"So, you're just not gonna tell us anything huh? The Ziale Country is fairly close to the Suzaku Fortress. You can't be walking this way for nothing. How about you just tell me what you're up to and we can peacefully leave. What do you say? If you have nothing to hide then you should have nothing to worry about."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 28th 2010, 9:05 pm

Sara was close near by ready to defend Rals whenever he needed it. She was perfectly ready to battle although she did believe that the odds were highly against them. "Rals, I really think that we should reconsider things. They have far more people against us. We could really be in danger here don't you think? I'd hate to think about something bad happening to us here."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 May 1st 2010, 11:29 pm

The man standing in their path and his female companion were none other than supporters of Suzaku. They had to be regardless of whether they simply liked Suzaku, had a direct affiliation with them, or merely was a member of the group. "I think we must eliminate you two. You should listen to the female accompanying you. There is wisdom in what she says. You can't really think that you can take all of us on with just the two of you alone do you? That would be foolish. Its like digging a grave and walking straight down into it." Epsilon opened the pouch on his coat, preparing himself for battle. "If its a fight that you desire..."
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 4th 2010, 3:24 pm

Kagemaru walked near Rals with a casual and easy stride. The mind and soul of Kagemaru was absent from all thought of fear. An incarnate of fear. Pitiful humans. Kagemaru looked at Rals and Sara and then at the others. "I came here to help you. I figured you two would get into some kind of trouble. You two just don't know how to act when you're together. You distract each other by your mere presence. As I figured this mission was too complicated for you two to handle alone. How...pathetic." Kagemaru looked at each warrior again nearby. His face appeared to be full of anger though. Fortunately for Kagemaru, he lacked some true emotion. The emotions he displayed were fake. Emulations. Copies of copies of copies of the other emotions displayed by the ordinary living being. This is who Kagemaru was, the ultimate life form. "How about you fight me instead of these two. We'll do one on one. Whoever fights me will be locked in combat with me while the others are free to attack Suzaku or do whatever they please. In the end, you'll still have the upper hand, why not fight one on one?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre May 9th 2010, 11:14 pm

Hibiki grimaced and took a step back. A one-on-one fight would not be ideal for him in his current state; he was still somewhat unexperienced. Kuroi cursed his luck. Only with a fresh corpse could he gain enough power to contend in an individual fight. "Unfortunately I'll have to personally decline. I prefer a more... social fight." But Kuroi had a plan. He looked around at his companions. "Would anyone else like to accept the gentleman's offer?" Hibiki smiled, encouraging one of his teammates to accept.

OOC: sorry for the length. loooong day at work
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 15th 2010, 2:10 am

Rals stepped back near Sara. He seemed angry but quickly allowed his anger to fade, instead dismissing it as a mere pain in his ass. He realized the odds and allowed Kagemaru to try his plan. He realized that Kagemaru may have had a trick up his sleeve or perhaps he was very powerful. He wanted to see what would happen though. He looked at Sara and then looked back at what was happening. He was a bit uneasy since he was willing to fight and cause her possible harm. He ignored his emotions, making sure they wouldn't get it the way.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by fabre May 21st 2010, 11:56 pm

OOC: It's a bit too early for Kuroi to respond again. Anyone want a crack at this?
fabre
fabre
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 May 26th 2010, 4:15 pm

In the long wait and silence to determine who would fight for the team, Epsilon decided to step forward. He realized that he should be the one to fight this opponent. He wasn't able to determine what kind of weapon his opponent would have or what kind of fighting style he had, but he knew that he would definitely have an advantage from a distance. "I'll fight you." Within his mind, his voices shouted at him, telling him different things. Epsilon ignored them and prepared himself. With the fingertip of his index finger, he pushed up the tiny scrolls of his jacket one by one in sequence. By doing this, Epsilon was able to figure out the weight of the scrolls and figure out which was inside. He pulled out one of the center scrolls and tossed it to the ground, revealing nothing at the moment. He then stood in a certain fashion, using a type of puppeteer and sage stance that he developed on his own. He was ready to battle. His ears were ready to hear any types of sounds that would alert him.

Puppet Summoning
Ixion7 carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Trade Off
Ixion7 carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2010, 2:18 pm

Kagemaru was curious about what his opponent did. A capsule and an unfamiliar stance? This was completely new to Kagemaru. Nevertheless, he was still prepared for a battle. Slowly, he pulled out his Doom Gun, makings sure not to make any sounds that would alert his opponent and make him keen to his strategy. He noticed the young boy standing before him had bandages around his eyes. Was he capable of sight? Or was this just part of his fighting style? These were just a few questions that Kagemaru had floating around his mind. Although Kagemaru fought quickly and liked to use speed to his advantage, he didn't make any hasty movements. Instead, he waited and thought about what to do. For the time he waited, nothing happened. He expected some type of weapon or creature to shoot up from underground but nothing happened. He wanted to test his opponent in order to see what would happen. A little If this, Then what type of reaction. Split decision thinking. Fast-paced reaction. He shot two black bullets from his Doom Gun. The shot was loud and abrupt, cutting off the silence that many of the spectators may have grown accustomed to. Kagemaru then jumped back a few steps, making sure that he remained on his toes and determining whether he would be in range of any upcoming attacks. What will you do now? How will you counter? Kagemaru tilted the gun up to the sky, ready to fire even more shots if he needed to. What his opponent did would determine what would happen next. And so the fight begins.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 100

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 100
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Chasing Danger(open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Chasing Danger(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 30th 2010, 2:54 am

OOC: At this point, I think Rals and probably Sara if she agrees, should go back to the Suzaku Fortress.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixion7 June 4th 2010, 9:50 pm

OOC: That's fine. At this point I think we should just say that everyone besides Epsilon and Kagemaru has departed for Suzaku Fortress. The two Suzaku warriors have left to warn the others or stop our team, and my team has left in hopes of getting there first to finish the plan.

IC: Epsilon watched as the others raced away. Only he and his opponent remained, left there to fight each other with no strings attached and nothing to hold back. "I guess now we can fight to our full potential without worrying about hurting others." Epsilon then heard the shattering sound of two bullets, he could pinpoint how fast they were going and from what direction they were coming from. Now he just needed to successfully avoid them or block them. From underground, Epsilon's puppet: The Unknown, shot upward to stand in between the bullets and Epsilon. It wasn't guaranteed that the bullets would be blocked or deflected, but this was a precaution for Epsilon. He tapped one of his capsules located on his vest, checking the weight of it. He slipped out a single capsule and tossed it to reveal The Sorrow, ready to attack. From behind The Unknown, Epsilon was quickly moving his fingers, controlling the actions of The Sorrow. The puppet instantly reacted to the hand movements, swinging its blade around at the direction the bullets came from.

Worm Wall
Ixion7 carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Puppet Summoning: The Sorrow

Silver Slash
Attack Power: 250

1 Special Dice Counter
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 16th 2010, 3:42 pm

Kagemaru was surprised at the creature or tool that appeared from underground. It seemed as though he had full control of the creatures nearby. Before long, Kagemaru saw a warrior wielding a sword flying at him. It was very fast and caught Kagemaru off guard but at the last second, Kagemaru attempted to dash away. He was confident that he would make it, but he ensure his escape from the attack using his Destruction Emerald.

Red Destruction
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Somersault
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Chasing Danger(open) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 16th 2010, 3:42 pm

+4 for the Evade Dice
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down